Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The move announcement looks like it could be coming soon.
I've dreamed of sitting on a bench in the middle of a field😂 nae bother sofa.
Why doesn’t she just go more walks/mini breaks to cottages with fields, she can certainly afford to. No she has to be extra and buy a bleeping farmhouse. I wonder if SS hadn’t moved if this would be still be her narrative 😏

Reactions: 39
Here’s some fun activities you could be doing with your 2 year old:
Make some Xmas cards to hand out round the house
A gingerbread house
Bake some biscuits and decorate
Melted chocolate with sprinkles
Make some little decorations for the tree
Make some natural reindeer food from found items on a walk
Watch some Xmas films (emmerdale doesn’t count)
Or even just sit and play cars together. Ffs. She pisses me off.
This is HER holiday.
Troll, you're too kind giving her ideas 🥺

Being away is the time to be together and not do everyday things?! Why is she spending it sitting and doing what she does every other day.

Reactions: 18
Rooted to the sofa 24/7, replaces her garden with plastic, fills ‘Ron’s veg patch’ with tat and poisons the garden further by flinging zoflora all over the bins, can’t keep fish alive, never walks the dog, kills the bleeping environment with her practises yet little old Soph just loves nature and fields guyssssch 🥺🥺

SINCE HER FAKE BEST BUBS 4EVA moved to the country …

• Haha
Reactions: 60
God, that bleeping thumb 😂

For someone who loves "this style of living" she sure does spend a lot of time surgically attached to her sofa.

Sopha please don't move to the countryside. You're not one of us and we don't want you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why doesn’t she just go more walks/mini breaks to cottages with fields, she can certainly afford to. No she has to be extra and buy a bleeping farmhouse. I wonder if SS hadn’t moved if this would be still be her narrative 😏
It's clear she has never walked that dog once. Parks have fields and benches in them. She's a total nightmare and a headcase.

Reactions: 26
If shes always loved this kind of living why choose to live on an essex housing estate?

Why never go on woodland walks with the dog and kids?

Why never even set foot outside?

Why banish real grass from the garden only to replace with plastic tend tit grass?

Is that why she wants to be near fields?? Because she just laaavs to imagine pinching it all into plastic?

Honestly the woman makes no sense. If she lived an outdoorsy life style then yeah you could imagine this as what she wants. But she lives in home bargains land aka castle grey skull where her arse is permanently glued to a crushed velvet stinky sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Rooted to the sofa 24/7, replaces her garden with plastic, fills ‘Ron’s veg patch’ with tat and poisons the garden further by flinging zoflora all over the bins, can’t keep fish alive, never walks the dog, kills the bleeping environment with her practises yet little old Soph just loves nature and fields guyssssch 🥺🥺
She is a massive Hypocrite!!

Reactions: 25
Is that it? I’ve had more crack at a wake for god sakes! She’s full of the Christmas cheer. 🙄
I liked how she made out that she got the farmhouse to do the decs. It doesn’t make you a humble person soph. A couple of shitey elf pics, using Ron & Lon as per, gift wrapping, shitey tree, whilst talking to your hubby like tit, some silly quote about not giving up and bland stories. 🙄

I hope I’m not being ignorant about Xmas I know it’s hard for some ppl and it carries painful memories for me but I do my best to be excited for Xmas and enjoy it.
Last year we had no money at all. Neighbours giving us wee presents and no money to even buy them something back.
This year I have money because I’ve been working my arse off, I’m not v materialistic but having food and drink, money to buy presents for others. Makes me happy that I can give back. I hope everyone is okay at this time of year 🎄

Sorry for my rambling 😂

ETA showing a video of fields bla bla bla me me me…. WHERE IS THE DOG? 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Less is more verucca Sophie, you don't have to own a field to enjoy a field. If you own it and see it day in day out it will soon loose it's charm. Just like your garden you ruined. Want want want more more more bigger bigger bigger ... Sophie you will never be happy no matter what you have or what you own that void will never be filled and you will never be content.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.