Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope all the quietness and moving away from cleaning is a slow push to giving it all up. She has made more money than she can spend, the interest is probably enough to live an alright life with. She did what she set out to do, make money and it worked! She actually managed to convince people that cleaning, which we have been doing for literally hundreds and hundreds of years, is actually hinching 😂 it’s so absurd I laugh in disbelief and fascination. She has two toddlers one of whom clearly needs a lot of time and attention and a husband who is completely disinterested in the whole shambles (other than the ££ it has generated). She is clearly fed up of the charade and the constant act she has to put up and is frustrated she can’t do certain things because she promised people she was down to earth and money wouldn’t change her. The Tesco range is tat and there are some quite decent cleaning accounts on insta who offer up some good content. If you want to go Hinch please just go 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I see she’s commented on Stacey’s post within minutes of it going up so she’s not actually having a break from Instagram is she
She’ll be having a break from posting anything herself to up her engagement when she finally does

Reactions: 11
This is peeing me of (maybe cause i lost my flashy the guinea pig on boxing day and the grief is real) why the duck are people commenting replying to sophie it not her grief it not her struggling it not her loss is ss 🤬🤬🤬 let ss grieve say your sorry to her 🖕🖕🖕
Your profile pic/user name can be seen there just fyi!

Reactions: 7
How bleeping sad running and posting to Hinch groups on Christmas day raving about the "amazing" gifts you've got. Who the duck gets all excited about bog cleaner, bleach and disinfectants? Honestly can't understand these looneys creaming their knickers over hazardous chemicals. 😱🤦 The world has gone mad. Whatever happened to normal proper gifts such a jewelry, perfume, choccies etc? Ah I forgot, these lot are brainwashed by their matriach aren't they so those sort of presents don't appeal in their little world. 😑
I actually love cleaning (proper not tend lmao) I find it very therapeutic, but if someone got me a bottle of Method for Christmas I would not be impressed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey! Haven't been on for a few days. Been making the most of Christmas with the kids and feel like crap because I feel I've failed due to having Covid.
But anyways, looks like I've not missed much at all. But she's online because she's commenting, liking and following accounts. So she's not having a break at all. She's just trying to up her engagement for when she returns. That woman has more days off than I have hot dinners

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On his 2nd day on insta jimbob gave to me
A pic of Soph tend sleeping
and a Sophie on the Settee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope your ok, it’s such a tough time of year for so many. Do what you have to do to get through the next few days lovely and don’t ever feel like you are alone. Xx
Thankyou boxing day I spent it alone and drunk my body weight it booze. Xmas day I put on a brave face. Be glad to see the back of this year. Today is the first day I've actually turned my phone on. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s because they live their lives sharing every single detail, so if they don’t they think ‘tit people will think we didn’t get our kids presents / we didn’t have Christmas lunch etc’ 🙄
When actually they are just showing off how much they’ve bought or how insta perfect their table looks with huge plates of food.

On my fb I shared a photo of littlest with the plate of treats for Santa on Christmas Eve, and one yesterday of the dog with her new sprout toy 🤣saying happy Christmas from us, and that’s it.

I’ve got photos and videos from yesterday for our own memories, and I sent some to my mum, but I certainly haven’t shared the pile of presents or the table of food on social media.

There’s no need and, while it may make it look like we had a perfect day, it’s unnecessary and doesn’t show the true story.

It doesn’t show the overwhelmed and tired 3yo refusing to eat Christmas dinner, the teen wanting to be in his room with his new gadgets rather than downstairs helping set the table, or the mum hiding in the kitchen for a few minutes so the kids don’t see the tears when it all gets too much.
This 100% I was one this people over shared on fb/Instagram. I haven't shared anything this Xmas. I put on a brave face on xmas day but the amount I cried was insane. I should be far at how far I've come but I'm not. These celebs even family and friends that post look what I got, Done is enough to push anyone over the edge give it time and we be treated by hinch on her stories of her amazing Xmas with crappy music. 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bollox. Never liked quality Street anyway.
So she's checked out?
1. Is the hamper a sweetener for Henners being on the sofas/bed?
2. Why did she sign it Mrs Hinch surely that's a business name, normal people would sign family Hinchliffe?
3. When's the reveal? 😴🥱🙊🥺🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Bollox. Never liked quality Street anyway.
They bought her personalised quality street?! Hope every customer gets this same treatment. Why does she sign everything ‘Mrs hinch’ isn’t that her brand? Her name is hinchcliffe the absolute moron. Probably got hinch on her bank card as well 🤨 does my head in

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They bought her personalised quality street?! Hope every customer gets this same treatment. Why does she sign everything ‘Mrs hinch’ isn’t that her brand? Her name is hinchcliffe the absolute moron. Probably got hinch on her bank card as well 🤨 does my head in
More publicity I guess. They’ll now advertise she’s been there and in return gift her the next stay

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.