Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly an unpopular opinion but… I’ve just looked through Inch’s grid posts for the first time and the photos of the kids are actually lovely. The kids looks genuinely happy with their dad taking photos. No awkward posing, lots of out takes. Such a nicer feed than Sofa’s.

Reactions: 19
She can definitely afford to not sell Greyskull and buy somewhere else. She’ll probably keep it and let it out to the shoppers for some extra cash 😂
Oh yes I agree! I was only saying it hadn’t been on the market as the original post I replied to said maybe they didn’t want the sale to fall through and that’s why they’d gone away x

Reactions: 5
As I have a job (not a tend job) and a child who is a bouncing mad toddler I haven't been able to post in a while. Been having some deep rest and all that.
So my grandma kindly bought me some Christmas gifts and popped them in a Tesco Hinch Haul bag (yes nusty trolls, I too am a reformed sinner hincher. Forgive me VestFather for I have sinned).
I felt awful as my gran looked so pleased with herself I feigned happiness and surprise and inside I was livid that I had once fallen for her nonsense. What could I do, hunnayz? Said bag is now living in the corner of my spare room in shame.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker, first time poster here!
(No idea if I’m doing this right, bare with me please) but opened insta tonight, to this being advertised? Anyone else seen it?
Nope. That is just wrong on so many levels. The mother exploits the poor vulnerable lass on social media for her own gains, which is out of order. But this? I'm sorry but that's made me feel very uncomfortable. Shouldn't be allowed imo.

Reactions: 20
How bleeping sad running and posting to Hinch groups on Christmas day raving about the "amazing" gifts you've got. Who the duck gets all excited about bog cleaner, bleach and disinfectants? Honestly can't understand these looneys creaming their knickers over hazardous chemicals. 😱🤦 The world has gone mad. Whatever happened to normal proper gifts such a jewelry, perfume, choccies etc? Ah I forgot, these lot are brainwashed by their matriach aren't they so those sort of presents don't appeal in their little world. 😑
I have no words and feel very sad for them to be honest, I’d rather have nothing and be people I want to be with than have someone buy me cleaning products 😳 xx

Reactions: 11
Oh! It's a very silent Hinchmas,
Let's hope they've had fun.
Let Jamie done Fiddled one,
It's their own chance of fun.

Honestly though, my horrible urgh has come through. I hope Ronnie and Lennie (rhyming?!) have had a beautiful Christmas. Henry too, that gorgeous dog. Love you all xxx

Thanks everyone too for your lovely advice. You've helped more than you'll know xxx

I did delete my account as I exposed too much of me. But I'm now out of my toxic relationship so I'm here to agree with all your Hinch tit and to help all the rest of you I hope xx

Jesus, she's been quiet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seeing as she’s not ashamed of using her children for content surely Christmas is the time with lots of variety. It beats the dog and Ron running down the hall, waiting for the postman, cleaning the sink, pining the loo, cleaning her washing machine drawer (as that’s all she does). It would give her page more oomph until she goes back to her mundane postings. She’s an unimaginative influencer

She can definitely afford to not sell Greyskull and buy somewhere else. She’ll probably keep it and let it out to the shoppers for some extra cash 😂
The Hinch experience … Do you want to run down the hall and sit and wait for the postman… well you can! You too can pine the Hinch loo, fester on the sofa, shine the sink, sit at the dusty dining table….. and for an extra cost an afternoon tea on the astroturf and pergolllaaaa of spaghetti hoop pie and just roll. Finish your day with a meltdown on the dog bed. This life experience all for £100 a BARG!

The sheep will lap it up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She will probs let her sister live in it as her sister rents

Reactions: 14
Sorry I’m kate to the party guys but can someone please tell me what her accounts ended up showing? 👀👀I dip in and out of these as she makes me so fing mad

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Ron is enjoying his age inappropriate toy house that she couldn’t wait to see him open Christmas morning?!
(That she really made for herself & content)!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Hinch experience … Do you want to run down the hall and sit and wait for the postman… well you can! You too can pine the Hinch loo, fester on the sofa, shine the sink, sit at the dusty dining table….. and for an extra cost an afternoon tea on the astroturf and pergolllaaaa of spaghetti hoop pie and just roll. Finish your day with a meltdown on the dog bed. This life experience all for £100 a BARG!
…and to help recreate the experience when you are home, at another added cost, a bag of flour to throw over your car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Possibly an unpopular opinion but… I’ve just looked through Inch’s grid posts for the first time and the photos of the kids are actually lovely. The kids looks genuinely happy with their dad taking photos. No awkward posing, lots of out takes. Such a nicer feed than Sofa’s.
I had a look there and most of his posts are the photos that she has already posted

Reactions: 3
Like the person above said most them pics are ones Soph already posted but their clearly smiling at someone else and not hinch. Ronnie especially is very anxious around Soph, his whole face changes but when he's around Jamie even though I don't think his parenting is any better, he's alot more relaxed around him. Look at the pumpkin carving scene she uploaded at Halloween , he was climbing alllll over Jamie laid on the floor, genuine aswell, we've never and will never see Ronnie do that to Sophie.
If hinchers looked closely, instead of wetting their knickers when they see she's uploaded then they'd be top tattlers too. They're blind to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I got bored because some of us actually work and are on a night shift lol. Have these been shown before? Thought she had never smoked or had any work done 🤨
Maybe she should take up smoking again so she can CHILL THE duck OUT!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.