Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the hamper was part of her bad attempt at an apology, kill them with kindness. Get in before the bad news hits PR type thing. The hamper I'm sure was seen in some of those brief stories over Christmas.

Reactions: 19
I feel like the hamper was part of her bad attempt at an apology, kill them with kindness. Get in before the bad news hits PR type thing. The hamper I'm sure was seen in some of those brief stories over Christmas.
She's a walking talking PR stunt 'Sophie & Family (MRS HINCH)' not from 'sophie, Jamie & family' just Sophie. Also an ENTIRE autographed page by Sophie - she really does believe her own Instagram fame is real 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why did she leave the hosts a hamper? Who does that? So she's either A: gone out and bought stuff for a hamper over Christmas, whilst she's on holiday B: been very unprepared for Christmas but thought about it in advance and taken a hamper with them C: left an unwanted Christmas gift.

I find it very odd, or am I just tight? When I pay to stay somewhere and receive a lovely service in return I don't give a thank you gift, as the transaction has happened as it should. How bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's a walking talking PR stunt 'Sophie & Family (MRS HINCH)' not from 'sophie, Jamie & family' just Sophie
She even has written down her Instagram name.
🤣🤣.
Instagram famous Sofa. Cos no one knows you in the real world.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They bought her personalised quality street?! Hope every customer gets this same treatment. Why does she sign everything ‘Mrs hinch’ isn’t that her brand? Her name is hinchcliffe the absolute moron. Probably got hinch on her bank card as well 🤨 does my head in
I understand it that sofa has gifted the cottage owners a hamper including one of her quality Street tins 😂 all very odd isn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t get me wrong I would LOVE millions for doing duck all but a few stories on social media or choosing a shade of grey for tit quality copy cat items but I wouldn’t be able to handle the absolute arse licking and fake life I wouldn’t even mind you nusty bunch of trolls talking about me on here but all the freebie stuff gifts and declarations of love and support of finding me amazing would just finish me off I couldn’t handle it not even for millions 🤮

Reactions: 13
I understand it that sofa has gifted the cottage owners a hamper including one of her quality Street tins 😂 all very odd isn't it
Ohhh I thought they bought her it! That makes more sense lol x

eta: I didn’t read the bottom of the post 😂

Reactions: 4
Why did she leave the hosts a hamper? Who does that? So she's either A: gone out and bought stuff for a hamper over Christmas, whilst she's on holiday B: been very unprepared for Christmas but thought about it in advance and taken a hamper with them C: left an unwanted Christmas gift.

I find it very odd, or am I just tight? When I pay to stay somewhere and receive a lovely service in return I don't give a thank you gift, as the transaction has happened as it should. How bizarre.
Exactly when I've stayed at some places, they have leftme a hamper , or some treats to enjoy for my stay🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Is it me or does that wording suggest they checked out before Christmas?

Why would you wish someone a happy Christmas if Christmas had already passed? Surely it would simply be “Happy New Year”?
I thought the same especially as all aspects of her life are now pre recorded

Reactions: 18
Sounds like she’s been gifted the holiday - that’s the only reason I can think she’s left a thank you gift

Reactions: 32
Not been on since Monday ended up in hos still here feeling poorly (not Covid ) any way been gone a few days not missed much by the sound of this I hope you all had the best Christmas possible if not that’s ok Christmas is just one day can I just ask u guys not to make me laugh as it messes with my oxygen love to all lovely lot xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who uses a whole page like that 😂 bleeping dickead 😂😂😂. Narcissism at its best. bleep.
It's the way she then used the whole next page to bleeping autograph it like a child practising their signature that really got me 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.