Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread suggestion by @Curlywurly82 (without swears of course)

Soph’s had the flu guyschhh, she’s so sorry for being offline but she was sooooo tend poorly. I mean, not too poorly to follow new accounts and comment on things, but definitely too poorly to check in with the shoppers followers.

She’s miraculously recovered just in time for Father James in flip flops to collect the motorhome, which they’re using to drive to a farmhouse where they are staying. Make it make sense.
What’s wrong with the Range Rover Soph? Did you never get the flour off of it, or are you afraid if you actually show that’s what you drive, you won’t be so relatable any more…..?

Special thanks to Jamie for dressing as Father Christmas and making his nickname so perfect.
It’s not clear why he was in flip flops. Maybe he was going for the Santa / Jesus look and didn’t have and sandals, or maybe it’s because we nusty trolls keep talking about the fischhh (RIP flip and flop)

Soph (who isn’t at all ready for Christmas remember) has managed to decorate the motorhome with enough loose, unnecessary objects which will act as lethal projectiles in the event of an accident, and is now settled on the sofa catching up on tattle.

(Sorry if I’ve missed anything from before today, but I think she’s basically done duck all else!)

Wiki is the pink button at the top, it’s worth a read for newbies
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens
Jamie is short for James

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Love that she put the supposed article headline in quotes - Soph, hun, quotes are what you use when you’re QUOTING. Verbatim. Not what you picked out of the article and stuck into one sentence to make yourself look like a victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The motorhome is easily worth a minimum of £57,000. Combined with their car, they probably have £120k worth of vehicles sat on their drive!! Whether they own them outright or not, it’s safe to say she’s totally not in touch with money/reality…

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Winning thread suggestion by @Curlywurly82 (without swears of course)

Soph’s had the flu guyschhh, she’s so sorry for being offline but she was sooooo tend poorly. I mean, not too poorly to follow new accounts and comment on things, but definitely too poorly to check in with the shoppers followers.

She’s miraculously recovered just in time for Father James in flip flops to collect the motorhome, which they’re using to drive to a farmhouse where they are staying. Make it make sense.
What’s wrong with the Range Rover Soph? Did you never get the flour off of it, or are you afraid if you actually show that’s what you drive, you won’t be so relatable any more…..?

Special thanks to Jamie for dressing as Father Christmas and making his nickname so perfect.
It’s not clear why he was in flip flops. Maybe he was going for the Santa / Jesus look and didn’t have and sandals, or maybe it’s because we nusty trolls keep talking about the fischhh (RIP flip and flop)

Soph (who isn’t at all ready for Christmas remember) has managed to decorate the motorhome with enough loose, unnecessary objects which will act as lethal projectiles in the event of an accident, and is now settled on the sofa catching up on tattle.

(Sorry if I’ve missed anything from before today, but I think she’s basically done duck all else!)

Wiki is the pink button at the top, it’s worth a read for newbies
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens
Jamie is short for James
You have done @Bunnykins Proud Pol 👏🙌 hope you get a break soon Bun. Think this fred is gonna explode the next day or 2 and I'm fuckin here for it 🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If I were the owners of that motor home I would be fuming seeing those stories 😬 I doubt she’s been given permission to spray that tit on the windows, damage the window seals with that tacky candy cane etc and then basically making out the camper is cheap.

Reactions: 71
- why is she reading articles about herself?
- why is she staying in a motorhome again when she moaned about Jamie snoring his head off and tit blocking it?
- what happened to the so called poopybelles display, I’m sure they were confirmed?
- all that junk she’s filled the motor home with, won’t it go flying when they drive?
- why is she using croissant dough for none crossaints?
- why is her tree jaundiced?
- why is Jamie dressed up as Santa? (Although he would legit get stuck in the chimney)
And finally one we will never be able to answer
- why is she such a twit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150
She's vermin, she's vile!! I swear if I see or hear her or anyone else call her RELATABLE!! I'll pop!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So I think her stories will go 1 of 2 ways. 1 she will share a few snippets every day and you'll never see jombobnojobs family in them. Orrrrr she will go radio silence (again 🙄) and then we will get a slushy montage of just how perfik it all was except Ronnie being naughty all the time. Followed by ads ads ads then the house move around 5th January.

• Sad
Reactions: 69
Honestly i love tattle i only came across it the day of the hinch cludo story joined the day after it nice to see people agree she a twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
If Boris ruins everyone’s plans with restrictions (but I’m all for public health and safety) then I hope that out of everyone hers are ruined the most! She can shove that candy cane up her arse! And whilst I’m here the motorhome looks like a bunch of students going on a road trip, I’d egg it without a second thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Guysscch what's that book some of you read that sounds like it's describing Sopha?

Reactions: 6
Guysscch what's that book some of you read that sounds like it's describing Sopha?
People like her

So has she really decorated and put all the presents in the motorhome, then gone back in the house? She’s a burglar’s dream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Decorating a motor home for Christmas. Have you ever seen anything so ridiculous? She’s just so extra whilst trying to be so relatable. Don’t bother coming up north Grinch

• Heart
Reactions: 54
People like her

So has she really decorated and put all the presents in the motorhome, then gone back in the house? She’s a burglar’s dream.
I was thinking this when she was like 'guyschhhhh me and all the family are going away for xmas' and shes got 1/2 espensive cars on the drive that we knoe arent going away with them?? Quick google with their names and town and u can find her address ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.