Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpinachMushroom

- why is she reading articles about herself?
- why is she staying in a motorhome again when she moaned about Jamie snoring his head off and shit blocking it?
- what happened to the so called poopybelles display, I’m sure they were confirmed?
- all that junk she’s filled the motor home with, won’t it go flying when they drive?
- why is she using croissant dough for none crossaints?
- why is her tree jaundiced?
- why is Jamie dressed up as Santa? (Although he would legit get stuck in the chimney)
And finally one we will never be able to answer
- why is she such a twat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150

Justapeep

VIP Member
Never mind Mrs Hinch she should be renamed Mrs Miracle she’s the only person I know can recover so quick l. Damaged coccyx less than 1 week. 2 broken toes about 2 days each. Flu 2/3 days I swear she’s a bloody walking miracle all hail Saint Sopha

• Haha
Reactions: 117

Thatlilone

Honestly i love tattle i only came across it the day of the hinch cludo story joined the day after it nice to see people agree she a twat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Winning thread suggestion by @Curlywurly82 (without swears of course)

Soph’s had the flu guyschhh, she’s so sorry for being offline but she was sooooo tend poorly. I mean, not too poorly to follow new accounts and comment on things, but definitely too poorly to check in with the shoppers followers.

She’s miraculously recovered just in time for Father James in flip flops to collect the motorhome, which they’re using to drive to a farmhouse where they are staying. Make it make sense.
What’s wrong with the Range Rover Soph? Did you never get the flour off of it, or are you afraid if you actually show that’s what you drive, you won’t be so relatable any more…..?

Special thanks to Jamie for dressing as Father Christmas and making his nickname so perfect.
It’s not clear why he was in flip flops. Maybe he was going for the Santa / Jesus look and didn’t have and sandals, or maybe it’s because we nusty trolls keep talking about the fischhh (RIP flip and flop)

Soph (who isn’t at all ready for Christmas remember) has managed to decorate the motorhome with enough loose, unnecessary objects which will act as lethal projectiles in the event of an accident, and is now settled on the sofa catching up on tattle.

(Sorry if I’ve missed anything from before today, but I think she’s basically done fuck all else!)

Wiki is the pink button at the top, it’s worth a read for newbies
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens
Jamie is short for James

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Wow that was just... underwhelming? She’s built it up so much it’s just meh is that it?

Also I see Santa left Master Ronnie and Master Lennie a letter!
I hope Jamie got one too! “Dear Master Bates, your gift is in the garage, love and fiddles, Freda”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Why the fuck do you need to hire a huge motor home to drive to a huge farmhouse to spend Christmas in ??????? Wtaf is all that about ?? Why not go in the car ,,,,, ?????
Jesus there are people isolating not seeing family yet again ….. people struggling to buy pressies for their little ones …. Can’t afford food …. But this stupid cow does this 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 93
I might have to take myself off the threads for a while. Seeing Soph away with her family has proper boiled my piss. She’s off galavanting doing what she wants, and I sat with my mum in tears yesterday because she’s so scared she can’t be with all us kids on the 30th for our Christmas Day.

my sister lives 2hours from us and she’s working (nhs) over Christmas, my brother lives 5 hours away too. We were all meant to be having Christmas a few days after, Santa coming again for the little ones, big dinner etc. First time all together in 2 years. But obviously that’s at risk again. Can’t sit watching Soph doing what she wants and all we want is one pissing day together.

sorry to rant and moan folks! Have a lovely Christmas you nusty trolls and I’ll return when it’s safer. Big love x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

SpinachMushroom

If Boris ruins everyone’s plans with restrictions (but I’m all for public health and safety) then I hope that out of everyone hers are ruined the most! She can shove that candy cane up her arse! And whilst I’m here the motorhome looks like a bunch of students going on a road trip, I’d egg it without a second thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79