Mrs Hinch #47 Baa baa Hinch's sheep, have you any ads? Yes grinch yes grinch insta beg is full!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shell be naming that bleeping moth soon. Surprised it hasnt died because of all the fumes. Also that about the followers not enjoying her 'hinch hauls' was defo aimed at us. HIYA SOPH HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soph - I'm not using wipes any more because I saw on This Morning that they're really bad. But here is his mega pack of CIF wipes I've just bought 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m not buying wipes anymore guyyyssssz, just mega packs of them 🤯
Also definitely angling for an Ikea ‘collab’.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am in no way a fan, but I honestly don't think that from 15 second instagram clips I could question her bond with her child. I think we have all acknowledged that she is very lucky to have her Mum and Dad so near and seemingly always to hand to help out and I think it is literally a case of she wants to pop to the shops, its probably easier than disturbing him, putting him in a hot car, getting him in and out and she thinks nothing of saying "Mum, can you watch him." I probably would, if i had that much help and her Mum probably loves it too. I'm sure the rest of the time she is just cuddled up and watching him....as well at watching the pound signs roll in! We know she reads here, we know she doesn't always seem "quite right" and I just worry the effect reading things like that could have on a new mum. You are already in a fragile, more vulnerable, sleep deprived state.

This isn't be trying to moderate the thread at all, just my personal opinion.

I get what you're saying but the thing is she's 'popping out' to get unnecessary rubbish when she could just be at home with him. It's not as if she's gone food shopping or to get nappies is it 🤔

Also calling the food shop 🙌🏼

Reactions: 17
First time posting on a Mrs Hinch thread but I need to say this that Lenor Spring Awakening fabric conditioner is absolutely crap! I bought a small bottle out the pound shop just to try it and I couldn’t even smell it once my clothes were dry and that was me adding extra in... I’ve went back to using fairy which leaves my clothes and house smelling lovely and makes my jeans really soft I was nearly picking up a minky out of b&m today then I remembered the fabric conditioner and put it straight back! Obviously getting paid way too much money to sell stuff that aren’t that great [emoji849][emoji1781]
I’ve never gravitated towards Lenor. I’ve always been a Comfort kinda gal.
My trustee combo of Surf Tropical Lilly with Comfort Tuberose & Vanilla Flower never fails.
I also bought a small bottle of the Lenor from Poundland to try and haven’t even touched it [emoji51]

Reactions: 7
Soph - I'm not using wipes any more because I saw on This Morning that they're really bad. But here is his mega pack of CIF wipes I've just bought [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
Buying one pack at a time rather than a basket full doesn’t necessarily mean you’re using less, could just be purchasing more often [emoji2370]

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I get what you're saying but the thing is she's 'popping out' to get unnecessary rubbish when she could just be at home with him. It's not as if she's gone food shopping or to get nappies is it 🤔

Also calling the food shop 🙌🏼
Yep, totally get what you're saying and they are definitely not the things I would be rushing out to buy as a necessity either, but we all know she thinks very differently to us. She probably doesn't think about where she is going or what is is buying, just that she'll be gone for xx amount of time. Half and hour here and half an hour there. She won't think anything of it...imo. I just don't think it demonstrates she is struggling with a bond with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep, totally get what you're saying and they are definitely not the things I would be rushing out to buy as a necessity either, but we all know she thinks very differently to us. She probably doesn't think about where she is going or what is is buying, just that she'll be gone for xx amount of time. Half and hour here and half an hour there. She won't think anything of it...imo. I just don't think it demonstrates she is struggling with a bond with him.
I think going to b&m etc is work for her so it’s like she’s going to work for an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time posting on a Mrs Hinch thread but I need to say this that Lenor Spring Awakening fabric conditioner is absolutely crap! I bought a small bottle out the pound shop just to try it and I couldn’t even smell it once my clothes were dry and that was me adding extra in... I’ve went back to using fairy which leaves my clothes and house smelling lovely and makes my jeans really soft I was nearly picking up a minky out of b&m today then I remembered the fabric conditioner and put it straight back! Obviously getting paid way too much money to sell stuff that aren’t that great 🙄🤥
I think spring Awakening smells like boiled cucumber 😂😂. Comfort sunshiny days for me! Or the Tesco summer fresh is lovely and really strong!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
SOCK SORTERS and another crunchy packet. Ggggggrrr. You don’t need these things guys don’t buy them! She’s the devil.

Reactions: 10
Such a beautiful time, and beautiful baby, why mention him as mini hinch! ☹

You haven’t tried the Method fabric softeners then, absolutely beautiful and also eco friendly! X
Christ alive! What is wrong with people! I'm hoping she had strong drugs in labour and is just confused!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She said on her recent haul story that she got the command strips to try out , what bull crap
I remember last year she got a massive box of them gifted from 3m to try.

I remember thinking she was a lucky cow because they’re about £4 each pack and she had about 50 different packets and she used some to hang stuff up under her stairs before she got it done out.
Why is she pretending that she’s never tried them before?!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
She said on her recent haul story that she got the command strips to try out , what bull crap
I remember last year she got a massive box of them gifted from 3m to try.

I remember thinking she was a lucky cow because they’re about £4 each pack and she had about 50 different packets and she used some to hang stuff up under her stairs before she got it done out.
Why is she pretending that she’s never tried them before?!
I remember that, she was sat in the under stairs cupboard laughing at herself.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.