Mrs Hinch #47 Baa baa Hinch's sheep, have you any ads? Yes grinch yes grinch insta beg is full!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she sitting with Ronnie on that (looks so uncomfortable) chair when she has a “ridiculously soft and SO comfy” £1000 rocking chair in his room?!
Because she has some more stuff to flog. Havent you noticed she says shes showing something and then puts up a link to the other things in her photos because "youve all been asking where my ...... is from" bit like todays pram caddy sneakily showing more of her table with napkins, rings and crockery to lure them in to buy more of her products shes flogging. Grrr its all tactics with her

Sorry to jump in on this thread - if this isn’t allowed feel free to delete this post. I’m doing an article on Mrs. Hinch and I need examples of where she promotes dangerous cleaning methods. I wrote about her overuse of chemicals. I seem to remember someone on the hinch army page soaked their oven racks in Lenox or something, right? I only dip in and out of hinch so I’m not sure!

Any help appreciated [but you don’t have to ig you don’t want to!]
@Empen is your person for that - shes got articles written in the papers, letters to ASA etc. But i think shes left this now as nothing changes and hinch doesnt get stopped

Reactions: 7
I think I would have made the landing smaller and given myself a much larger master bedroom. It looks quite small in this photo. Do they have an en suite? Also it would really annoys me that the dressing table doesn't have a leg/knee well. I wouldn't be able to sit comfortably and lean in close to the mirror doing my makeup. Its more like a unit than a dressing table.
I think they got fitted wardrobes instead of an en-suite which was the original plan.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.