Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I am in no way a fan, but I honestly don't think that from 15 second instagram clips I could question her bond with her child. I think we have all acknowledged that she is very lucky to have her Mum and Dad so near and seemingly always to hand to help out and I think it is literally a case of she wants to pop to the shops, its probably easier than disturbing him, putting him in a hot car, getting him in and out and she thinks nothing of saying "Mum, can you watch him." I probably would, if i had that much help and her Mum probably loves it too. I'm sure the rest of the time she is just cuddled up and watching him....as well at watching the pound signs roll in! We know she reads here, we know she doesn't always seem "quite right" and I just worry the effect reading things like that could have on a new mum. You are already in a fragile, more vulnerable, sleep deprived state.

This isn't be trying to moderate the thread at all, just my personal opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Pixielipsxo

Late to the party, never really took any notice of this hinch thing until today 😠
Story time :
I'm in b&m, went in for few bottles of cheapo wine as you do... My friend text and asked me to grab her a shower squeegee.... so I'm in the cleaning isle looking for the most suitable squeegee, a really rough family of 5 then come down the isle.. teenage daughter on instagram and then mother (Karen from EastEnders) is calling out "what else she got on there?"whilst the daughter is watching the Instagram videos. So I watch in disbelief as they're filling the trolley with all these items whilst the 2 younger boys have shoes on that are litterally talking, begging for the bin! One of the kids then says he's hungry and gets told they're only doing a small food shop till payday next week! I got back to squeegee shopping, pick up my selected choice and as I step back I bump Karen's trolley that she'd so kindly put right behind me... Anyway I got a "watch where you're f**king going, I'm delicate" I was shocked and didn't know what to say, until I saw her holding a yellow bottle of elbow grease....My Mum's always told me my quick whit is the best and worst thing about me... I said "I hope that is for your hair" 😂😂 still laughing to myself now ... anyway she kicked off, I got asked to leave b&m... Not sure whether or not this means I'm banned or not but none the less they let me pay for the squeegee on my way... 1 thing Mrs hinch has done is make these scummers clean their houses because it's "trendy".. but I personally CAN NOT STAND HINCH OR THESE BLOODY HINCHERS!!! And they should be feeding their kids and not prioritising having £80 worth of cleaning products under the sink because they think it's cool!!! Rant over. Back to my cheapo wine 😂💕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Jell87

I’m thinking Binch is just not feeling the mummy connection with Ronns - which is a real shame. Her behaviour is just so fake with him and with that fake laugh too. If you compare the way bugboy interacts with Ronns it is totally different. Real shame 😢. I had an all consuming love for mine and when anyone one else was holding them or playing with them I just wanted to be part of that.
I think that’s a really mean thing to say. It’s one thing to moan about her swipe ups and Gretal filter, but another to question the bond she has with her new baby and compare it to that of her husbands. You should think about the wider implications of saying something like that about a new mum, she’ll be feeling vulnerable as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

ZLT123

Or thread #48 Mrs Hinch caught wanking her sinkey but whatever happened to poor minkey? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Nellie

Quick update for anyone not watching.
Jamie's out getting his barnet cut as his family are coming round.
Their probably going to go out for lunch as with only one pot in the house Hinch is kind of limited in what she can cook.
At the moment Ronnie is sleeping and she's wanking the kitchen tap off with her new cloth. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Oh Soph, you are so forgetful you missed something off your list, but dont worry i have added it for you.... you're welcome
20190825_093225.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Soph - I'm not using wipes any more because I saw on This Morning that they're really bad. But here is his mega pack of CIF wipes I've just bought 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Soph - "these are the only wipes I am using ... "

If these are the only wipes she's using then that leads me to one of 3 conclusions:

1. She is using washable wipes on Ronnie's bum
2. She is wiping Ronnie's bum with cif wipes
3. She's lying.

Wipes are wipes whether they are cleaning wipes, make-up removing wipes, baby wipes or what-ever.
Still made of plastic and packed in plastic
Still clogging up our sewers
Still ending up polluting our beaches, countryside, waterways and oceans.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She said on her recent haul story that she got the command strips to try out , what bull crap
I remember last year she got a massive box of them gifted from 3m to try.

I remember thinking she was a lucky cow because they’re about £4 each pack and she had about 50 different packets and she used some to hang stuff up under her stairs before she got it done out.
Why is she pretending that she’s never tried them before?!

• Wow
Reactions: 43

ZLT123

The last few days watching her stories and catching up on here, I’ve been trying to put into words but just can’t seem to describe it... the way she lives her life now must be so dreadfully dull. It’s a beautiful bank holiday weekend in the U.K. yet instead of spending time with her family or exploring our country she’s pottering about B& bloody M mindlessly buying unnecessary tat. It all seems like an odd game to her, like her house is a dolls house and she’s an oversized child just playing at life furnishing and gardening and playing mummies and daddies. I can’t quite get my head around it all or put it into words. It isn’t right.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

DramaHun

Chatty Member
You know when people argue over what's a "proper" bbq, gas or coals...?

Hinch has just settled that forever because if your "bbq" plugs in at the fucking mains and is just a giant George Forman grill it's not a barbecue.

Screenshot_20190826_112045.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Nellie

Now she's showing Ronnie's Softner and Ronnie's Washing Gel which she uses to wash Ronnie's monogram clothes.
After Ronnie's monogram clothes go in his special wash liquid and softener Ronnie goes for a bath and then gets dried with his special monogram towel and is dressed in his monogram sleep suit. He will be taken to his room and read from his monogram book while his mother is sat on a monogram chair surrounded by monograms on the walls.
He'll then go to bed in his monogram sheets in his monogram bed or monogram pram.
In the morning he will wake and eat breakfast from his special monogram bottle wearing his monogram bib and another day of being a marketing tool for his mother will begin.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MumzyBumzy

Look. Sorry and all that BUT baby Ronnies face TERRIFIES me. He has an adult head on a babies body. Once you look you can never unsee 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Allthebest

Quick update for anyone not watching.
Jamie's out getting his barnet cut as his family are coming round.
Their probably going to go out for lunch as with only one pot in the house Hinch is kind of limited in what she can cook.
At the moment Ronnie is sleeping and she's wanking the kitchen tap off with her new cloth. 😂
The tap gets a wank and poor Jamie gets question time in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ZLT123

Also another thread idea...

Wanking off the tap while Ronnie has a nap, still fooling shoppers with her swipe up crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Sulasu

Cleaning_my_anxiety_away has obviously been on here. She’s on her stories this morning saying that she’s not trying to be anyone else - she followed that up by saying she was excited about going to B&M today 🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37