Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good spot @fannysjohnny tea on that

Watching SS with Rex and Rose on the back of a tractor off to pick and cut down their tree, these are memories Hinch for your kids. All Ronnie has today is being compared to a piece of chalk

Reactions: 46
Has she actually moved the coffME table fornthe boys to watch TV? Maybe its en route to the farm house

Reactions: 24
The ‘there’ video for those who haven’t seen it.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 109
“Tuft tray” reminds me when she called the pedal bin “peddle bin” Number One Auffor

Reactions: 30
Guyz, she knows what Ron is saying just buy looking at him. He doesn’t have to speak, she knows he’s actually loudly singing wheels on the bus.

Also Soph, might be worth having a look at screen time recommendations for kids. Constantly propping your baby in front of trash tv is probably more trouble than it’s worth when you start to see the impact it has

Reactions: 29
That clip is from last year. Either that or he wears the same trackies to get the decs out.

Reactions: 16
Ok so she’s claiming that today she’s done the front garden all Christmassy but go back to the story of her with the wreath in the bag and you can see white and blue lights flashing. It could be from the house across the road but it will be interesting to see if she has blue and white lights in her front of house Christmas display

Reactions: 21
Has she taken back down that story? I seen it but can’t now?

A sawn down bit of a tree in a bucket when she has her own Christmas trees at Tesco.
To be fair I’d delete my story with that shite too

Reactions: 21
She even dresses Jimbob like a baby. Looks like he is in a giant onesie. Chavtastic cunts

And pooof the post has gone. It’s a Christmas miracle?

“JAYMMMEEEEEEE IVE POSTED LAST YEARS CHRISTMAS CLIP. DELETE DELETE DELETE THE SHEEP EONT NOTICE” Oh but the tattlers do you fucking weirdo.

Reactions: 43
Was it last year's? Anyone got the video

Reactions: 10
God that door display is shit
Like what even is it? Is that a sledge propped up on a pot???

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.