Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jim Bob will buy her a llama for Christmas so she’ll need to buy a farm for him, even though she loves her house, she is such a great pet owner and so selfless obvs

Reactions: 19
Sending so much love

Reactions: 8
this is something I’ve never understood with her. Don’t most folk talk about their product before it hits stores so it’s more likely to sell? She doesn’t give a shit about her brand, her kids, her sheep, just Soph

Reactions: 20
Great idea. But you forgot the JusRol and a cauliflower cup cake thing! Need these as well as crunky snaks

Reactions: 15
this is something I’ve never understood with her. Don’t most folk talk about their product before it hits stores so it’s more likely to sell? She doesn’t give a shit about her brand, her kids, her sheep, just Soph
The thing about her is she does have a big following and when they find her stuff they share it amongst their followers who are all hinch bum lickers. She actually doesn’t really have to advertise coz her hincers really do it all for her. Look when the collection first came out she never mentioned it once (coz she cared about her Hinchers health and didn’t want them to non essential shopping they did anyway) but her Hinchers were going from store to store to find them as they had seen them on other peoples Instagram pages. I don’t like the woman but she’s has lucked out with these Hinchers if they stick with her she will have a nice steady income for a while.

Reactions: 18
She'll have Ron lon and hen run down the hall way but instead of climbing up on to the sofa to see the postman it will be straight to a Christmas tree.

Reactions: 13

It’s got to be the dolls house

Reactions: 16
They didn’t run out to buy it in our Tesco extra it’s down the back corner reduced full shelves of crap so even reduced it’s not selling

Reactions: 13
I’m not British and I’d been avoiding watching that video of her Christmas tips, but like…is her accent totally different there? What is going on

Reactions: 12
Another express hashtag thing? The are such a boring circle jerk of the same accounts wanking over her to give herself a wee ego boost at the end of the day...

Reactions: 19
The Hinch Express makes me laugh, you just end up with women tagging themselves to get more likes and it's nothing to do with small businesses

Reactions: 23
"I felt like a presenter..." says Hinch ...Hint, hint HIINNNTTTTTT to any tv producers watching 🥱🥱🥱🥱 basically......she wants her own show like SS!

Reactions: 28
She is really starting to grate on me so much! She doesn’t have time nor patience to support Ronnie properly. You can defo tell from her stories that Lennie is her favourite as he is an “easy” baby who she can mold into what she wants.

Reactions: 17
That Hinch express is such easy content, just paste over a different #, don’t even bother to make it blend in, post and sit back and have a day off. All in the name of helping others apparently, except it to do that it doesn’t need to mention her name at all, just exposure for herself and people thinking she’s being selfless and helping them.

Reactions: 20
She’s just telling the sheeples what she thinks they want to hear. She’s a fucking weapon I tell you. I do a happy dance when I kids are in bed

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.