Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any mums on here live in Belfast and wanna have a tattle night out out, hit me up up 😊😂

I was supposed to quote a few comments up, about never getting out lol
Ooh yes!!! Not in Belfast but close enough 😁😁

Reactions: 9
IT’S TAKING ME APPROX 373728 HOURS TO CATCH UP ON 20 PAGES OF YOU FABULOUS BASTARDS CHATTING AWAY.

Btw, if I don’t make it to the end of this thread before this side of Christmas, have a merry christmas and happy new year. Except you Grinch. I hope your shoulder jumpers shrink in the wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok but now I’m crying on the floor because I don’t know how to iron my rust coloured floaty top that would be a dress on most people but not on me. I might need to give my mum a call and ask her to come iron it for me. She lives over an hour away and works full time but I couldn’t possibly iron it myself. And btw I don’t drink. I’ll be the only sober person there. I’ll be bringing my husband because I can’t go anywhere without him. Can’t wait bubs!
You’ll fit right in hun. I’m the same. I’m actually going to be ignoring you all whilst we’re there because I need to post stories about how much I miss my kids. I mean I’ve had a day at home with them this week so they won’t notice I’m gone, but I feel I should at least look willing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where can I find this goss I was hoping someone would have linked back to the OP but can't see it! I have missed a fair few pages on the last few threads!
Previous fred, page 12 onwards or 10 onwards, poster was i think DollyPowton or something like that. Have fun.

Reactions: 12
Only sober person in the restaurant ! Bet everyone else all needed to get pissed to put up with her and her donkey laugh! Had a work Christmas meal last week Sophie and shock horror 5 of us were sober! Some of have to drive ourselves around, don’t have a Johnny vegas to drive us ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thought I would join in with the Christmas songs. Sorry it’s a bit rushed. (tune of jingle bells 🔔) 🎅

Dashing through Tescooo
Buying all her tat,
Through the isles she goes
laughing like a twit.

But hinches range has flopped
She sees it all on sale,
Sopha claws her neck
Her final cheque is in the mail. Oi Oi!

Jingle bells, Hinch house smells
of fags and old Febreeze,
The heatings on for Ron and Lon
and it’s melted all the cheese. OiOi!

Jingle bells, Hinch house smells
and Henry is still fat,
Poor old Hinch is feeling the pinch
As Teschoo discontinued her tat 👍
Absolutely rolling on the sofa. 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’ll fit right in hun. I’m the same. I’m actually going to be ignoring you all whilst we’re there because I need to post stories about how much I miss my kids. I mean I’ve had a day at home with them this week so they won’t notice I’m gone, but I feel I should at least look willing.
It’s ok the Xmas party actually happened a few weeks ago so we can all upload our stories now. Make sure no fans have tagged you in any unfiltered posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s started following an account that focuses on a mother’s journey to “find” her autistic son’s voice ….
It’s ok I didn’t realise it would be right at the top of my following list as I follow her too. The woman she’s followed gets a LOT of hate online. Kindred spirits some might say.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow that was a lot to catch up on from this morning!
Question: why would you advertise on social media that your house is going to be empty on Christmas Eve? Actually no one would want to break in for some grey tat and some cleaning stuff

Reactions: 17
Can anyone find the fan photo from when someone bumped into her shopping in London? Wanted to compare her hair…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It looks like Ron is going to inherit Jimbobnojobs nose pre surgery, in the painting pic, side profile. I am not going to put a pic of him up. Its not my place to but I noticed he is looking more like dadado these days
I think he’s a gorgeous little guy, he’s always resembled his dad more I think. And as someone with a big noggin I can assure you it doesn’t come in until your teens. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Guess the tune….

When Jamie got stuck in the attic,
Hinch began to shout
Oh Tracey please, it’s such a squeeze, just shove the prick right out!

His vest is black, his flip flops are cack, all the vest to you too.

Wheeeeeen Jamie got stuck in the attic
duck YOU, duck YOU, duck YOUUUUU

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Can anyone find the fan photo from when someone bumped into her shopping in London? Wanted to compare her hair…
This one? In Broadgate Circle with Fiddle

• Haha
It’s ok the Xmas party actually happened a few weeks ago so we can all upload our stories now. Make sure no fans have tagged you in any unfiltered posts!
It’s going to be awks for me because I’m still pregnant on my grid but my kid is 2 now. Can you bring a cushion?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This one? In Broadgate Circle with Fiddle

Ah brilliant fankyoo. Nahh not at all similar. I couldn’t remember if she had that awful patted down centre parting or not. Just goes to show how many “day out in London” she has.

Reactions: 11
I’m autistic (Aspergers to be specific but some people don’t like that term any more) and I got told constantly when I was younger by my teachers for being naughty in class, my mother got hauled into my head teacher because the school couldn’t cope with me - she told them to give me something more stretching and keep me interested.

So duck off with your ‘naughty’ - you’re supposed to be Ronnie’s number 1 cheerleader. Also, still baffled, but WHY ARE YOU PUTTING IT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA, HE HAS NOT CONSENTED TO HIS PRIVATE INFORMATION BEING SHOWN TO MILLIONS.
Son has Aspergers he's always called it Ass burger because he hates labels but found this funny, he's 26 now still calls it this, he was always labelled naughty in School it made my blood boil then and now, Hinch needs to just look at that gorgeous boy and realise how lucky she is, keep him off the socials, he'll grow up hating her for this, woman has no understanding of somethings are just too much 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.