Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for the ☕. She probably hasn’t got much actual ‘cash’ as such. You would assume she has paid off her current mortgage and paid for the extension. Maybe Jamie should go back to work instead of them both lazing about the house all day. Let’s face it he must have been paid well for the job he did seen as she didn’t work and they lived quite a lavish lifestyle by all accounts.
He's probably donated half her money to Willie Hill

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Alright two things: her videos and filtered photos on stories look so different from ones posted to her grid... Stories vs. posts. Also, I feel like she shares the same looking photo of the boys over and over. The rest of Instagram influencers are creating reels and posts that offer helpful tips & lessons... she keeps posting her kids. It’s just fascinating that she hasn’t gotten the memo to focus her content. She started out with home decor posts. That was her niche. Haven’t really seen much of that in a while.

Reactions: 18
Interesting as recently hasn’t he been going out to work?

Reactions: 15
oh wow these are stunning… im so glad she designed a thing called “star” because I’d never seen one before.
Actually those are hearts. Her dad made every one of them in his workshop/Hinch old kitchen in his summer house.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she got denied a large mortgage on a house with a lot of land, it might support the theory that she’s doing a cheaper new build and that’s why Jamie has been so absent. There’s loads of brokers and she may have lowered her expectations, I wouldn’t count out a Hinch Manor Christmas reveal just yet. She may have hidden the doll’s house as she was sick of us speculating about it and is hoping everyone forgets, so she can bring it back out for Christmas. Timeline does fit with her sudden interest and then disinterest in the furniture upcycling though.

Reactions: 25
Sick of her sNit
Thread suggestion!

If this being refused a mortgage is true then it could explain why every other story has been an ad for the last couple of months. Maybe trying to prove that she does have a reliable source of income.
And why she’s getting all the Tesco launches out like she is, to give a steady stream of income over a few months (well, that was the plan 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Old nasally Hinch out promoting the tesshco tat again. That voice of his drives me to want to rip my ears off. Oi oi oi big lard arse snooping round tesshco makes my blood boil

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so it was all hush hush because it was a house with quite a bit of land but I’ve been told to stop now because it will give it away 🙊 put it this way she hasn’t mentioned ‘alpacas’ for a while
Haha this is quality! Bet she's still lying in the dog basket this morning ripping at her neck..

Guess what we will see today tho, Ron's doll house and the Alpaca book..she will try to pretend she's "been so busy with everything else guyyysss'

We know Hinch, it's ok you can't get a Mortgage,Maybe you can live in Traces loft 🤣

Maybe old Jimmers does have a job after all 😂
Ron's Da sells Avon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Always brings out the boys for content. Leave them off social media ffs 😡 She cries trolls and how difficult it is for her at times on social media yet thinks nothing of posting pics and videos of her children.

This woman can’t clean, spell, parent, write, style, design, cook, look after pets BUT she can lie, buy unnecessary tat, continue encouraging others to buy plastics and spray their homes with endless chemicals, overuse filters & photoshop on her face & body and use her kids. What an inspiration to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just risking one eye to look at her suck up comments on the grid and I’m sorry but these beggy “small businesses” are such creepy conners!
One was on her own page making it sound like Soph and Stacey have ordered from her back in November and then she’s on Hinch’s page a few hours ago begging her to be noticed and open her DMs to send her the supposed order.
It’s cringe. Half those suck up comments are just accounts trying to be noticed,
D041C719-EE78-4A59-9485-DC84DF956097.jpeg
745073C6-9E33-4E3A-A0BA-8456F35D9636.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Well, I’ve woken up with a cough and just had a positive lateral flow.

3yo seems okay so far but getting both of us a PCR this morning. He’s already seriously cross about the prospect. I’ve lost all ability to cope with adulting.

At least I can get the teenager out of his isolation cell (bedroom) now, if I’ve already bloody caught it.

bleeping brilliant. Happy Tuesday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I need get a life 😂

song to the tune of, Do they know its Christmas?

Its Xmas time, there’s no need to be a bleep.
At Xmas time, we log in online & banish Hinch.

And in our world of trolling, we can spread a smile of joy,
Throw your arms around the dog
At Xmas time.

James say a prayer
and pray for the big pounds signs
At Xmas it’s hard but when you’re feeling shite,

Oh,,, theres an astroturf outside your window
And it’s a world that’s full of tat.

Where the only hand is showing,
its the bony shoulder glaring
and the Xmas range that’s out there, is designed by someone else.

Well tonight thank god it’s Gretel instead of me
and there won’t be any covid rules this Xmas time.

The greatest gift they’ll get this year is free, ooooh

Where nothing ever cooks

No deposit or Brad Pitt

Do they know I’ve got anxiety

Here‘s to trolls
Raise a row on instagram
Here’s to trolls
Underneath that tattle name

Do they know it’s Xmas time at all?

FLEECE THEEEE SHEEEEEEP

let them know it’s Xmas time

feel free to change 😂

3yo seems okay so far but getting both of us a PCR this morning. He’s already seriously cross about the prospect. I’ve lost all ability to cope with adulting.

At least I can get the teenager out of his isolation cell (bedroom) now, if I’ve already bloody caught it.

ah polls you’re not getting it easy at all Xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Hope you aren’t too poorly and that you and your family make a speedy recovery x

You need to be healthy & ready to make an appearance when your Christmas Hinch single makes it to number 1 in the charts 🎶 🎅 - perhaps you could perform it whilst wearing the black butter yarn lounge set that is Soph’s fave!! 😂 🎤 🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.