Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like us nusty trollz, are all on Santa’s Naughty list guyzzzz 😂😂😂

8E8D3F12-09EF-4581-B3AA-C17C2B69E8F9.jpeg
3EA770E9-D611-4F98-B954-2E8C2B2905A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's absolutely hilarious isn't she!!Just ignore the comments Soph, but let's face it she just laaaavs the attention, positive or negative! She doesn't know what kindness is at all! I mean she laughs at her little boy in the sense of taking the rip out of him and then look at how she responds to those comments! She's the biggest witch and troll in all of this! People are commenting on what they are seeing Sophie!!!

If insta is her "career" then she needs to stop being so unprofessional!

Today's stories do not add up, probably all made up and actually just features a few mashed together pre records.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What's the IG page of this Katie?
She will probably tag it tomorrow. I don't think its fair on the poor girl if everyone on here goes over to her page. She is just a kid. Her mother however does have her own insta page where she posts videos of her (sometimes her twin gets a look in too) But remember Katie is just a child x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought that we found out where they worked wasn’t in central London so what’s she on about?
They worked in Romford looooool an Essex market town about 10miles from London 😂 she talks out of her fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not being nasty but why does her face look so swollen up?! Like she’s had an allergic reaction???
Definitely filler and Botox working it’s magic I reckon 😂 especially filler it’s makes your face swollen at first

Reactions: 16
She will probably tag it tomorrow. I don't think its fair on the poor girl if everyone on here goes over to her page. She is just a kid. Her mother however does have her own insta page where she posts videos of her (sometimes her twin gets a look in too) But remember Katie is just a child x
A vulnerable one at that and shouldn't be exploited on Instagram in such a way. The mum looks like a right attention seeker.

Reactions: 21
Ohhh it’s all popping off - I wondered what she meant by her story but I’ve just seen all of the comments ☕ I hate all this ‘#bekind’ stuff that has become some sort of influencer buzzword or whatever… it’s so fake.

WHY Sophie are you going through these comments and replying to them? Just get on with your life and enjoy time with Jamie and family? I’ve said this so many times, but if you put your life and family on the internet, you’re going to get people who don’t like you and people who share their opinions - unfortunately everyone has them whether you like it or not. You don’t have to read them OR reply.
Why bother replying to each negative comment? Rise above it…she clearly can’t handle peoples opinions.
Imagine if proper celebrities replied to the hate comments 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s going to see that poor girl who’s mum films her crying over Hinch isn’t she?
Absolutely. That girl has serious disabilities and her mum films her screaming about Mrs Hinch all the time. She films everything about the girls medical issues and gives her no privacy at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I was just going to have a nosy tbh, I hear this Katie being memtioned and never really knew who she was

Reactions: 9
Iconic seriously need to reconsider using her for ads.. we all knew it but now she’s really been exposed! & her behaviour is soooo passive aggressive how are the sheep still bleating on about her - she’s a vile, vile, vile woman!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.