Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At no point did that comment mention her hands. Hinch brought up her own hands. Everyone knows “talons” are nails. Seeing as you mentioned it though hun, yes, your hands are rank. All pointy and scratchy. All the best!

DBC65BA6-BA06-4C55-9084-66E5ADB46DAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A lot of those comments weren’t even ‘troll’ comments or being rude - some people were literally saying they didn’t recognise her and saying she uses too many filters… that’s not bullying behaviour about her appearance 🤦🏻‍♀️

she just gets all defensive and says ‘bekind’ - very insecure behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I don’t think she even understands the term ‘be kind’. And if it’s not on her feed, why go looking for a fight? It’s so bloody childish

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was just going to have a nosy tbh, I hear this Katie being memtioned and never really knew who she was
I think she will tag Katie tomorrow as it will benefit her... Sorry i didn't mean to sound bitchy 😊
But when she does tag her or you find the page some other way, it will break your heart... Tbf Katie's page doesn't really post that much about Mrs Hinch... Its always on the mother's page x

Reactions: 11
If she is with Jamie then I imagine he was gearing up to a night of passion only to find she’s gone absolutely berserk, he’ll be polishing his acorn himself tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She just can’t handle not being able to silence people so the proper witch rears it’s head. It’s brilliant 😂

I’m surprise there hasn’t been 4million (-3.5 million bots) sliding into Richie Branson’s DMs asking to turn off the comments 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She just can’t handle not being able to silence people so the proper witch rears it’s head. It’s brilliant 😂

I’m surprise there hasn’t been 4million (-3.5 million bots) sliding into Richie Branson’s DMs asking to turn off the comments 😂😂😂😂
DM YOUR DAD!! Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s a lying, hypocritical fraudster who cons a lot of people and uses her kids online, taking away their right to privacy 😡 Mrs Hinch is not KIND at all. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word. Mind you she doesn’t know the meaning of most words 😉 #bestsellingauthorofanemptynotebook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh
Trolls my teen has covid 😭

3yo can’t go to childminder now until teen out of isolation.

My not tend, very real and medicated and therapied, anxiety and intrusive thoughts are waaaaaay out of control right now.
Wish I could jump on a bloody plane on my own.

If I’m awol that’s why (not cos I’m on a plane but cos kids are breaking me) but equally I’m going to need distraction and lots of laughs
So sorry to hear this @Pollyanna263 take care of yourself too ❤ I second what @Turmeric123 suggested. Mario’s thread’s have kept me going this week xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At no point did that comment mention her hands. Hinch brought up her own hands. Everyone knows “talons” are nails. Seeing as you mentioned it though hun, yes, your hands are rank. All pointy and scratchy. All the best!

View attachment 904059
It still always makes me giggle when she starts getting into Instagram arguments with people like a teenager. Imagine an actual famous person doing that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If she is with Jamie then I imagine he was gearing up to a night of passion only to find she’s gone absolutely berserk, he’ll be polishing his acorn himself tonight 😂😂😂
I’ll bet she’s done a right Rolling Stone on that hotel room and smashed it to bits 😂 now sitting in the corner, ugly crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.