Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got an email from our HR dept at work inviting us to join in on Xmas Jumper day in aid of Save the Children. I’m tempted to say I’m happy to donate but not to them. I’d much rather raise money for KidsOut which was mentioned on here a few threads back and supports children in refuges that have experienced abuse, especially after hearing how awful STC are. I’d like to donate to a charity where you know your donation goes to those in need.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Do u need a passport to fly from somewhere in UK to somewhere in UK ? I don't think you do. Viva la France!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Currently in hospital (had emergency spine surgery) in this hospital minor injuries (hinch) are being asked to go to the minor injuries unit, see your gp, attend an out of hours clinic, in other words duck off unless you’re in absolute need.
8 hours for triage in some places, 12 if you need to see a doctor.
And she’s there because she bashed her pinky?
Jesus wept! This woman!!!!!!
Hope you’re okay xx

Why does she have her passport to go to Scotland?
She’ll need ID so passport probably easiest I guess

Reactions: 21
"a very special little someone"

Please be Mario ❤❤❤
The crossover thread we all need

Also she's a bleeping spanner. I've cracked two ribs in as many weeks and the advice from the pharmacy was 'get on with your life unless you suddenly can't breathe'. Little toe ffs just strap the bugger up

Reactions: 32
Do u need a passport to fly from somewhere in UK to somewhere in UK ? I don't think you do. Viva la France!!
Not necessarily a passport, just photo ID (found out when I had to use my NHS ID once to travel for Xmas after an airport breakdown when I'd realised I'd left my passport on my bed and don't drive).

Reactions: 14
Amazing recap @Bunnykins 🏆
@Pollyanna263 so proud of you bubs, my heart is smiling xx

Where the fecking feck is she off to now? If she's seeing Katie ill be simply skipping the stories I think, nothing against Katie, she's a doll and none is her fault but it's all weird and wrong. The mam is proper tapped

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Not necessarily a passport, just photo ID (found out when I had to use my NHS ID once to travel for Xmas after an airport breakdown when I'd realised I'd left my passport on my bed and don't drive).
Ahh thank you.

Reactions: 5
Very good question 😂😂
God ewww I’m not sticking up for her but you need your passport to fly between Scotland & England. I do it all the time as I’m Scottish but living in England so go home a lot to see my grand babies. Poor Scotland with her in it 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely love @Bunnykins recaps. Everytime there’s a new one I read it to my mum 😂 she calls me tight for taking the piss out of Hinch but then laughs her head off at the recaps 😅

Can’t believe she went to A&E for a broken toe, and said in the interview she had Oramorph? She must have the pain threshold of a nat if she needs that for a broken bleeping toe. What a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Absolutely love @Bunnykins recaps. Everytime there’s a new one I read it to my mum 😂 she calls me tight for taking the piss out of Hinch but then laughs her head off at the recaps 😅

Can’t believe she went to A&E for a broken toe, and said in the interview she had Oramorph? She must have the pain threshold of a nat if she needs that for a broken bleeping toe. What a twit.
bleeping oramorph. I worked in urgent care for five years before Covid screwed us and I've seen that prescribed maybe twice?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
This is just one example of what that mother posts on social media! It’s not right for a child to be that obsessed with someone, it’s not the poor girls fault but the mother is awful. This was a insta post from November…
Vile disgusting woman!!! Cannot bloody stand her

Reactions: 21
Im reviewing the Xmas jumper decorating. It’s definitely hinch doing the star jumper. No way would she let anyone decorate HER jumper. Even the aggressive ripping of packaging. It’s her. But importantly no nails. Please does anyone remember when burgundy nails appear?

bleeping oramorph. I worked in urgent care for five years before Covid screwed us and I've seen that prescribed maybe twice?
I had oramorph post a crazy birth. bleeping loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.