Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it. January 18 this year, thread 317. Stick it in your mind map of lies you’ve told, Sof.
DA67A694-2143-49CF-88BD-BCC395D3ACAD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Do we think she will fly to Scotland with inch and then magically a couple of days later the family will apppear? Then they are off on their Xmas adventure and she doesn’t haven’t to endure taking two young kids on a plane.

eta - and she gets to look like a martyr when the reality is it all tallied up with her holiday.

Reactions: 47
I think the relationship between hinch and that kid is pretty fucked up if I'm honest. That girl is obsessed with hinch in a very unhealthy way. The mum is terrible for encouraging it too.

I saw a video she posted once telling her crying girl that she was an aunty to hinchs boys. bleeping weird man

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
I think the relationship between hinch and that kid is pretty fucked up if I'm honest. That girl is obsessed with hinch in a very unhealthy way. The mum is terrible for encouraging it too.

I saw a video she posted one telling her crying girl that she was an aunty to hinchs boys. bleeping weird man
I agree, the few things I’ve seen which the mum has shared have been awful.

Reactions: 45
I’ve just looked at the girls mums social media page (wish I bloody didn’t!) and it does look like hinch is going up to Scotland to see her! I’d be surprised if she isn’t tbh! The poor girl is obsessed with hinch and like @BBC1HD has pointed out the mother also encourages it, the mums behaviour is awful and the way she plasters her daughter all over social media is disgusting!

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Makes no sense yesterday getting Christmas decorations out the loft if in London and on a plane today🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 37
Why was she doing a night feed on the door though 😂 daft bint can barely string a sentence together, still don’t know what a bleeping mind map is despite all that waffle. What is with that bleeping grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She like the scarlet pimpernel today isn't she. Deep rest is so needed after today Guyz. And imagine getting on a plane in welly boots!!!! Glad she got that bath though...imagine sitting next to her in her yarnsuit she has been in since september

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Just caught up and seen the recap... Is that serious about the oramorph? Is she actually stating she was given MORPHINE for a broken little toe?! If so stop wasting NHS time & money and strap it to the next toe ffs!! Hardly life or death to require A&E treatment middle of night 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 55
She is off to see Katie isn't she? Her horrid mother just uses her for likes and views... Videoing her when she is crying and having a breakdown

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Makes no sense yesterday getting Christmas decorations out the loft if in London and on a plane today🤔🤔🤔
Almost certain those decorations came down as soon as the burgundy nails were done. She might not have been certain what she was going to be doing. That tree is up. It’s been up for a while. It’s all pre recorded nonsense.
Eta - the sad fact is. And it pains me to say this. Is most of what she does is for our benefit because I’m pretty sure we are the only ones watching her. She doesn’t give a toss that we are just waiting for her downfall. She just cares that she’s being watched. The huns don’t notice this tit.

• Heart
Fancy going to see that wee girl when it's nothing more than a PR stunt...the mother using it get more clout on insta the only genuine person being Katie. Tuther two are disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Currently in hospital (had emergency spine surgery) in this hospital minor injuries (hinch) are being asked to go to the minor injuries unit, see your gp, attend an out of hours clinic, in other words duck off unless you’re in absolute need.
8 hours for triage in some places, 12 if you need to see a doctor.
And she’s there because she bashed her pinky?
Jesus wept! This woman!!!!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.