Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gleam and Penguin are clearly trying to get her some positive PR to drum up sales of her book and her Tesco products. We’ve had Soph visit the dogs home, save the children, virgin radio and now something else is looming. Shame she couldn’t have mentioned Children In Need! I guess they weren’t paying fees and we all know she’s a working mum with mouths to feed and bills to pay, so she won’t work for free!

Reactions: 36
One of the saddest things I've seen the video of that poor litte boy...heartbreaking

Reactions: 27
Yes! So well said! Her broken toe and losing it tonight will probably make the Daily Mail or other gossip mags.

It would be great if someone from the Daily Mail would read here and write a story about the real Mrs Sophie Hinchcliffe. I'd actually give them a click if they did.

Reactions: 28
I would have a ton of respect for any journalist that decides to take her on and expose her for the liar she is. She’s conning so many people. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 36
That poor little boy. Absolutely no words for what he suffered at the hands of those evil cretins.

She makes it sound like she's only heard his story for the first time.

Reactions: 25
I would have a ton of respect for any journalist that decides to take her on and expose her for the liar she is. She’s conning so many people. It’s disgusting.
Let's hope a Daily mail reporter sees her threads here.

I wonder if Gleam pay them only to post positive things about her?

I get almost daily notifications on my phone from the Daily Express, which I never read, and it's always a trick from a "Mrs Hinch FAN", never her

Reactions: 14
Where are these comments ye are all referring to??

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been reading the Sentencing remarks. Absolutely heartbreaking.

She’s only doing it to deflect from her keyboard warrior antics.

Reactions: 15
inch thought he was on a promise tonight but he’s having to watch her clawing at her neck over tend trolls instead

Reactions: 149
On fire tonight tattle
Love iTtTTTTTT

Sophies currently zonked and off her clit on morphine and Jim is defo scrolling through tattle agreeing with us all in his head. Your wifes mental mate

Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.