Mrs Hinch #464 Forget gold, frankincense and myrrh, it’s greige, succulents and all about her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gleam and Penguin are clearly trying to get her some positive PR to drum up sales of her book and her Tesco products. We’ve had Soph visit the dogs home, save the children, virgin radio and now something else is looming. Shame she couldn’t have mentioned Children In Need! I guess they weren’t paying fees and we all know she’s a working mum with mouths to feed and bills to pay, so she won’t work for free!

Reactions: 36
Actually very very shocked she’s mentioned Arthur! I’ve followed his case from the beginning. It is truly awful.

Seems really strange to be posting about something so serious when you’ve just been aggressively banging your fingers off the keyboard replying to nusty people tho…🧐
One of the saddest things I've seen the video of that poor litte boy...heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Missing her kids? Does she mean she’s missing filming them for content and without them is feeling vulnerable and unsure what to share or talk about?
Let’s take a look at her parenting. We have never seen her alone with Ron or take him anywhere by herself. I’m a mum and I have a lot of mum friends, and I find this absurd as would my friends. A woman who is capable of going on radio, attending meetings with Tesco and Penguin, yet she can’t take her son to places like Costa, the park, shopping, soft play centres etc by herself like the majority of mums or parents. I find that weird. Filming your son performing routines, or sat on the toilet is not parenting. She’s so detached from what being a parent really is about. If her mum and Jamie weren’t around, how on earth would she cope? She is a joke of a woman. The sooner the media expose this online con artist the better. I can’t cope with the amount of lies and hypocrisy that she spouts.
Yes! So well said! Her broken toe and losing it tonight will probably make the Daily Mail or other gossip mags. 🙄

It would be great if someone from the Daily Mail would read here and write a story about the real Mrs Sophie Hinchcliffe. I'd actually give them a click if they did. 👍🏼

Reactions: 28
Yes! So well said! Her broken toe and losing it tonight will probably make the Daily Mail or other gossip mags. 🙄

It would be great if someone from the Daily Mail would read here and write a story about the real Mrs Sophie Hinchcliffe. I'd actually give them a click if they did. 👍🏼
I would have a ton of respect for any journalist that decides to take her on and expose her for the liar she is. She’s conning so many people. It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Actually very very shocked she’s mentioned Arthur! I’ve followed his case from the beginning. It is truly awful.

Seems really strange to be posting about something so serious when you’ve just been aggressively banging your fingers off the keyboard replying to nusty people tho…🧐
That poor little boy. Absolutely no words for what he suffered at the hands of those evil cretins.

She makes it sound like she's only heard his story for the first time.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I would have a ton of respect for any journalist that decides to take her on and expose her for the liar she is. She’s conning so many people. It’s disgusting.
Let's hope a Daily mail reporter sees her threads here. 👋

I wonder if Gleam pay them only to post positive things about her?

I get almost daily notifications on my phone from the Daily Express, which I never read, and it's always a trick from a "Mrs Hinch FAN", never her 🤣👍🏼

Reactions: 14
She just can’t handle not being able to silence people so the proper witch rears it’s head. It’s brilliant 😂

I’m surprise there hasn’t been 4million (-3.5 million bots) sliding into Richie Branson’s DMs asking to turn off the comments 😂😂😂😂
Where are these comments ye are all referring to??

Reactions: 3

I’ve just been reading the Sentencing remarks. Absolutely heartbreaking.

She’s only doing it to deflect from her keyboard warrior antics.

Reactions: 15
605AD535-7AE5-4DC7-B0CB-1593B29A9130.jpeg
inch thought he was on a promise tonight but he’s having to watch her clawing at her neck over tend trolls instead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 149
On fire tonight tattle 👏👏
Love iTtTTTTTT

Sophies currently zonked and off her clit on morphine and Jim is defo scrolling through tattle agreeing with us all in his head. Your wifes mental mate 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.