Mrs Hinch #458 Overground, underground, waffling free, the hincher of grey skull gets a free sky glass TV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie is 2 & a half why the hell is he still in babygrows and wearing a bib all the time??? Let him grow up ffs
I wonder if he drools excessively still which she should mention to an slt as it can be a sign of hypotonia which can have an impact on speech and language development.

Reactions: 21
I know I’m very kate to the party but that concealer video!

Soph: “It lasts ages”

Haha duck off! Not when you’ve used it as foundation, she was only missing lathering up her forehead. Then again she does have 17 tubes of the stuff. Not like Hinch to hoard….

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I like Jess, I know there’s threads about her but I don’t want to read them in case it puts me off her 🙈
Yeah I like jess and don't live far from her. I've read some of the threads. Most aren't nasty really, just talking about how ITS make her look tit in photos but I haven't read there for a few month now so might of changed.
Hinch could def learn a thing or two whether it's make up tips or how to take piss out of husband but not in a nasty way like hinch does.

Reactions: 10
So stinkys 2 older boys don't qualify for a grinchy gift then? No? Very telling that she's popped her at the bottom of the list of friends too 🤣🤣 also, a tree house for Ron... really 🤔🙄
What….. hoe didn’t even make the hinch friends Xmas list!!! 😮🤭🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20211117-000003_Instagram.jpg

Sorry if its already been said, still trying to catch up as I've busy actually paying attention to my kids instead of staring at a screen.. but has anyone noticed how all the concealers are clearly brand new but she claims she needs to use different ones on different days.. defo been gifted🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
These folk who put on huge triangles of concealer under their eyes and then have wild pale areas down to their cheeks…

Daft 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sitting back and being quiet and letting him navigate the the book on his own isn’t really how you read with children of that age especially if a child isn’t talking. Her being silent and letting him find his own way isn’t really the best approach.
Yes, you're right and you probably have a lot more knowledge on this subject than myself. I don't expect her to toss him a book and say here read this, then leave him to it but I do think she shouldn't rush and should give him time and the opportunity to interact in any way he feels comfortable with. You can see he is enjoying exploring the pictures, he's sat still and trying to engage but that particular book looks too complicated and she's not giving him much chance to get a word in, or am I imagining that? Whether she's doing the correct things or not she really needs to keep the camera off him in what should be a totally relaxed moment for the pair of them. She's far too concerned with getting the progress snippets of Ronnie that no one really needs to see, do they? It's not helping anybody, especially Ronnie.

I was just thinking the same… is that a normal amount of concealer?! Seems so excessive
She's got use all that gifted stuff up somehow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, you're right and you probably have a lot more knowledge on this subject than myself. I don't expect her to toss him a book and say here read this, then leave him to it but I do think she shouldn't rush and should give him time and the opportunity to interact in any way he feels comfortable with. You can see he is enjoying exploring the pictures, he's sat still and trying to engage but that particular book looks too complicated and she's not giving him much chance to get a word in, or am I imagining that? Whether she's doing the correct things or not she really needs to keep the camera off him in what should be a totally relaxed moment for the pair of them. She's far too concerned with getting the progress snippets of Ronnie that no one really needs to see, do they? It's not helping anybody, especially Ronnie.
No you’re right. He pointed at a picture and made a sound and she just talked/screeched over him trying to guess what he was saying before he got his sound out. She should gently encourage him but she’s too busy trying to ‘show’ what he can do

Reactions: 24
More bleeping ads for more grey Teshhhco tit that nobody needs/wants sandwiched in between family pics to fool the dumbfucks that fund her privileged lifestyle.

She’s a greedy narcissist.

Also you’re meant to wash food utensils/containers etc before use, you thick cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
More bleeping ads for more grey Teshhhco tit that nobody needs/wants sandwiched in between family pics to fool the dumbfucks that fund her privileged lifestyle.

Also you’re meant to wash food utensils/containers etc before use, you thick cow.
They're so tit that she's not planning on using them😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No you’re right. He pointed at a picture and made a sound and she just talked/screeched over him trying to guess what he was saying before he got his sound out. She should gently encourage him but she’s too busy trying to ‘show’ what he can do
She'll never change, no matter what advice she gets. I've said this before, it will always be her against tattle, showing more and more of her children to try and prove a point and win the stupid little game she has going on in her own head. I sometimes feel uncomfortable commenting on Ronnie and Lennie as I'm not here for that and I'm sure it fuels her more. Not as uncomfortable though, as R&L will feel when they're old enough to use Google and realise what their life has all been about ☹
Hopefully she'll make another spaghetti hoop kind of pie soon, good times 🤣

Yes, they're not going to be getting used though 😆

Reactions: 14
She’s had to clean her cupboards. Basically get rid of stuff to film her filling with her Tesshko tat. Otherwise where is she going to put them. Why would Tesco ask her to design cook ware when she’s probably the worst cook I’ve come about?! Baffling!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve recently been following another cleaning/organising influencer who only uses 4 cleaning products for her whole house. Slated the hinch bots who have cupboards full of cleaning products. Way back in the day a bottle of bleach and mr sheen was all we used, still had clean houses! Hate that her followers think a day out is skinting themselves in B&M 😡
It’s madness and they are so dangerous with the products, constantly mixing them or using them on the wrong things. I saw a video today of a woman pouring half a bottle of bleach on her babies highchair to get it white again 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Bless Ronnie, such a genuine smile of enjoyment looking at that book. Might be helpful to listen and let him try and speak though rather than shouting over the top of him
Iv always thought this. She has always laughed at everything he has ever done.. its not even laughing with him, its laughing at him

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Talking about names that aren't hers...I was looking through her grid posts as I only followed her before lennie for a few weeks when I saw the light pretty quick so I hadn't seen a lot of her pics ,I saw this one of Henry and she tagged Henry as Henry the cocker which Is a big spaniel insta. Stealing followers from another dog what an absolute weirdo View attachment 870492
She changed the IG handle, FattyFretAlot used to have Henry the cocker but she changed it to Henry Hinch and someone else has taken the henry the cocker name

Reactions: 15
I’ve always thought it odd that Hinch pulled out her label machine and made a big deal of self labelling when Gemma, SS’s sister’s business, is all about labels. Now she’s made her own labels via Tesco which are just like Gemma’s. I’ve never bought their ‘friendship’ and the best bubs nonsense, always thought Hinch was the needy one as she needed celebrity friends.

Reactions: 28
I’ve always thought it odd that Hinch pulled out her label machine and made a big deal of self labelling when Gemma, SS’s sister’s business, is all about labels. Now she’s made her own labels via Tesco which are just like Gemma’s. I’ve never bought their ‘friendship’ and the best bubs nonsense, always thought Hinch was the needy one as she needed celebrity friends.
So totally this, she is needy as f*#k, and a total user

Reactions: 10
Lonnie looking like a (lovely) chubster in his bouncy chair.
weight limit for the baby bjorn is 9kg Hinchy! Maybe need to get a new bedtime routine soon 😂
I only know this as now I have nowhere to place my lovely chubster while I have my shower

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.