Mrs Hinch #458 Overground, underground, waffling free, the hincher of grey skull gets a free sky glass TV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #458 Overground, underground, waffling free, the hincher of grey skull gets a free TV!
Winning thread title by @Wowsers_33 šŸ„³

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜
No swears in titles! šŸ™Š

Soph finally did the ad for the Sky Glass TV thatā€™s been sitting in her lounge for weeks.
She tended it had arrived on Saturday after she and James had decided ā€œto go for itā€ and accept the freebie.
The whole thing was worded to make it look like she was so impressed with the launch that sheā€™d decided to buy her her own but without ever mentioning the words bought, buy, paid etc. We know it was gifted. Everyone else on Instagram was gifted one.
We also know itā€™s been sat there since at least the beginning of the month when it featured on 5th November in the Bonfire night crafting with Ron stories. (see evidence below)

906A6008-CC7B-48B0-A7C2-B18FEBAB1F11.jpeg

Note to Soph be more careful of your backgrounds in stories hunnay. Youā€™d think youā€™d have learnt after AstroTurfgate. We donā€™t want your sheep thinking lying to them is a habit. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re still struggling to work out how they heard Ron saying ā€œthereā€ to you on a video and now youā€™re telling them youā€™ve never heard his voice.

On the subject of little Ron, Soph decided to share the pearls of wisdom her moronic fans had sent her on the subject of his speech delay. There was a general theme of ā€œheā€™ll be fine Soph, my kid was like that but now gives speeches to the House of Commons on a Thursdayā€ running through them. Clearly sheā€™s in denial still and doesnā€™t want to accept that it could be a long road ahead. Take your kids off social media now Soph and concentrate on finding Ron someone to guide him.

In between all this was another Tessshco product drop, which was some overpriced brown paper bags sheā€™s calling gift bags and another cooking story featuring pasta, cheese and broccoli, but in a twist no cherry tomatoes or jusā€™rol. She and JamieSmallKnobNoJb also posted a video of Ronnie at Baby ballers to show his progress from starting to now. Sweet. Along with a swipe up ad for them. Not so sweet.
Then she posted a poppy service photo from outside her local church where Father James was conducting his latest sermon. I couldnā€™t see any pyjamas in the photo though so it mustnā€™t have been a traditional Hinch memorial.

And in the most exciting development of the week Private Eye published a tongue in cheek review of her new book in which they called her out for the deceitful, manipulative, robbing cow she is...
Thanks to @shazbev for this gem!

6D4A425B-0A0C-4101-9779-79C9B11BA622.jpeg

I doubt Soph will see it though, as Private Eye doesnā€™t have her face on the cover and she hasnā€™t read here since Jane Austen was working on her first novel.

On Monday she wanted to know what our favourite waffle topping was? Iā€™m not sure but Iā€™m guessing Sophā€™s only comes with extra bullshit. Particularly as the waffle shop she photographed is actually shut on Mondays...
It was a busy day. She tried to flog the photo book that only has her Instagram grid photos in it, she shined her sink (but didnā€™t show herself doing it) and she made a Christmas tree napkin that looked like a Cornish pasty that Jamie had sat on in the car as a shhhneaky tessshco ad. It was of course stolen from Tik Tok and not credited.
Hopefully sheā€™s not too exhausted for a Gretel rant and an inspirational quote tonight!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 159
Her new post and the video of ronnie! (Sorry I didnā€™t record and screenshotted instead)
She 1000000% dubbed him saying there in the previous story with the spider.
what a horrible human being.

ETA: perfect recap as per ā¤
I had to watch sound down (sleeping child). Was he talking in that video?

Reactions: 10
'I could eat waffles everyday'.....

Says the woman who uses her waffle maker daily to make omelettes, jus roll creations and everything else under the sun bar actual wafflesšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 98
Ronnie, the sweetest boy with the knobbiest Mum šŸ’” hope heā€™s getting the support he needs from behind the scenes, nursery etc, even if sheā€™ll have everyone believe she needs all the ideas she can get aka increased engagement šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The worst thing about the ā€˜thereā€™ video is I think it sounds like an adult impersonating a childā€™s voice! So either her or Jamie pretended to be Ronnie and then uploaded it! Even if it wasnā€™t Jamie he still let his wife upload a false video of their son talking! šŸ¤Æ my husband would go mad if I done that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Holy tit I missed the gift wrap when she shared it. Itā€™s worse than I imagined!

Alsoā€¦ call me suspicious but I canā€™t help but wonder if her sharing Ron just now, interacting and making some sounds (šŸ„°) is a precursor to a Gretel rant. Some ā€˜trollā€™ will no doubt message her and make a comment about how ā€˜he should be talking by nowā€™ and sheā€™ll use that as another opportunity for sympathy engagement. (Before another ad, obvs)

Only, we nusty trolls bloody love Ron and are his cheer squad. No one would message her to comment negatively on his development. The only person being negative about it is Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Oh amazing !! My first post title - I canā€™t believe itā€™s happened to little olā€™ me - Iā€™m just a normal person that people relate too - because Iā€™m so relatable!!! So having this and now this platform Iā€™m going to really use for good!!
right , please can you buy my A4 bit of lined paper- itā€™s lined but itā€™s not actual paper - itā€™s a piece of card- Iā€™ve also drawn a sheep on it: only Ā£22- after that you can buy my new tv- Iā€™ve been given one free 6 months ago but Iā€™m going to pretend Iā€™ve only just got it- because thatā€™s what I do!! šŸ˜‚

right - better go and see to my children, havenā€™t seen them all day as Iā€™ve been sat on my sofa šŸ˜‚

(really chuffed to have a title tho!! Thank you lovelys) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
The difference in voices between her insta story just now and the ā€˜thereā€™ video is insane. How are none of the sheep noticing this?!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Surely though if sheā€™s ā€˜doing makaton every dayā€™ this is the perfect opportunity to sign the word and say it? Iā€™m not at all certain so please correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but if Ron is used to signs, having the word sounded out alongside the sign would help?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Mrs Hinch #458 Overground, underground, waffling free, the hincher of grey skull gets a free TV!
Winning thread title by @Wowsers_33 šŸ„³

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜
No swears in titles! šŸ™Š

Soph finally did the ad for the Sky Glass TV thatā€™s been sitting in her lounge for weeks.
She tended it had arrived on Saturday after she and James had decided ā€œto go for itā€ and accept the freebie.
The whole thing was worded to make it look like she was so impressed with the launch that sheā€™d decided to buy her her own but without ever mentioning the words bought, buy, paid etc. We know it was gifted. Everyone else on Instagram was gifted one.
We also know itā€™s been sat there since at least the beginning of the month when it featured on 5th November in the Bonfire night crafting with Ron stories. (see evidence below)

View attachment 868379

Note to Soph be more careful of your backgrounds in stories hunnay. Youā€™d think youā€™d have learnt after AstroTurfgate. We donā€™t want your sheep thinking lying to them is a habit. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re still struggling to work out how they heard Ron saying ā€œthereā€ to you on a video and now youā€™re telling them youā€™ve never heard his voice.

On the subject of little Ron, Soph decided to share the pearls of wisdom her moronic fans had sent her on the subject of his speech delay. There was a general theme of ā€œheā€™ll be fine Soph, my kid was like that but now gives speeches to the House of Commons on a Thursdayā€ running through them. Clearly sheā€™s in denial still and doesnā€™t want to accept that it could be a long road ahead. Take your kids off social media now Soph and concentrate on finding Ron someone to guide him.

In between all this was another Tessshco product drop, which was some overpriced brown paper bags sheā€™s calling gift bags and another cooking story featuring pasta, cheese and broccoli, but in a twist no cherry tomatoes or jusā€™rol. She and JamieSmallKnobNoJb also posted a video of Ronnie at Baby ballers to show his progress from starting to now. Sweet. Along with a swipe up ad for them. Not so sweet.
Then she posted a poppy service photo from outside her local church where Father James was conducting his latest sermon. I couldnā€™t see any pyjamas in the photo though so it mustnā€™t have been a traditional Hinch memorial.

And in the most exciting development of the week Private Eye published a tongue in cheek review of her new book in which they called her out for the deceitful, manipulative, robbing cow she is...
Thanks to @shazbev for this gem!

View attachment 868362

I doubt Soph will see it though, as Private Eye doesnā€™t have her face on the cover and she hasnā€™t read here since Jane Austen was working on her first novel.

On Monday she wanted to know what our favourite waffle topping was? Iā€™m not sure but Iā€™m guessing Sophā€™s only comes with extra bullshit. Particularly as the waffle shop she photographed is actually shut on Mondays...
It was a busy day. She tried to flog the photo book that only has her Instagram grid photos in it, she shined her sink (but didnā€™t show herself doing it) and she made a Christmas tree napkin that looked like a Cornish pasty that Jamie had sat on in the car as a shhhneaky tessshco ad. It was of course stolen from Tik Tok and not credited.
Hopefully sheā€™s not too exhausted for a Gretel rant and an inspirational quote tonight!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Another superb recap bunnykins šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh Ronnie ā¤. Breaks my heart watching this. Why are we only seeing books being brought out now. Vile woman. I know it's wrong to compare kids but my boy is only a couple of weeks older than Ron and has so so many words and is using full sentences. But then we don't speak to him like absolute morons. I really hope she puts her money into help right now for his sake. He is a wee darling ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh amazing !! My first post title - I canā€™t believe itā€™s happened to little olā€™ me - Iā€™m just a normal person that people relate too - because Iā€™m so relatable!!! So having this and now this platform Iā€™m going to really use for good!!
right , please can you buy my A4 bit of lined paper- itā€™s lined but itā€™s not actual paper - itā€™s a piece of card- Iā€™ve also drawn a sheep on it: only Ā£22- after that you can buy my new tv- Iā€™ve been given one free 6 months ago but Iā€™m going to pretend Iā€™ve only just got it- because thatā€™s what I do!! šŸ˜‚

right - better go and see to my children, havenā€™t seen them all day as Iā€™ve been sat on my sofa šŸ˜‚

(really chuffed to have a title tho!! Thank you lovelys) xx
Congratulations!! Help yourself to some spaghetti hoop pie and a flash bathroom wax melt šŸ„°šŸ¤£

Amazing recap as always bunny šŸ° xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He said ā€˜ahā€™ when pointing to the man on the ladder, and what sounded like ā€˜yeahā€™ at the end before her claws came out
Oh love him. He was so engaged in that book. Lovely to see. I wonder who reads to him. Itā€™s not her. We know that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Her new post and the video of ronnie! (Sorry I didnā€™t record and screenshotted instead)
She 1000000% dubbed him saying there in the previous story with the spider.
what a horrible human being.

ETA: perfect recap as per ā¤
Touching his shoulder as if she's giving him 'tend sympathy and reassuring him.
Bit late for the concern though. Like so many kids out there who are struggling with speech, Ronnie is not alone. But the fact is, she has chosen to shove a phone in his face all the time rather than actually sitting down with him long ago and sounding the words out from books. Instead she dubbed voices over the top and made out he could "speak perfectly fank yooou very much".
You reap what you sow Hinch and now you are paying the price. Take note for Lenor when it's his turn.

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.