Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t leave him alone, she was sat outside the room with the door open. And how do you know they don’t have a breathing monitor, a lot of parents nowadays use these. Are you not supposed to leave your child to take a shower, or to use the toilet or wash the dishes? Or are you supposed to sit next to your baby 24 hours a day and not move a muscle.
Let’s not get it twisted here because we all know a baby should sleep in the room with it’s parents at night yes, but you cannot physically stay with a baby 24 hours a day. That is just ridiculous.
I’m not a professional.
I didn’t conduct the studies.
I didn’t write the guidelines.

Reactions: 4
Im not saying that, I just think it’s an insensitive topic, and completely irrelevant, that’s all.
What might be irrelevant to you might be relevant to someone else!!

How do you know that? Do you live with them?
No but she shows most of her bloody life on Instagram so I'd hazard it was a pretty good guess.
I think you might have lost your way and ended up on here instead of the Hinch Rave thread.

Reactions: 9
Well if that’s the case then my comment isn’t aimed at you, so you had no need to witch back.
Do you not think SIDS is a sensitive topic that should only be talked about by professionals? This is not the place for it. If I was a mum to be, I certainly wouldn’t take any advice, or ask for any from tattle, that’s for sure.

She shows what she wants you to see. That’s all.
Well I expect a lot of mum to be’s will be taking advice from Hinch, who isn’t promoting safe sleeping. That’s literally all there is to it. Not an argument to be had here

Reactions: 7
She didn’t leave him alone, she was sat outside the room with the door open. And how do you know they don’t have a breathing monitor, a lot of parents nowadays use these. Are you not supposed to leave your child to take a shower, or to use the toilet or wash the dishes? Or are you supposed to sit next to your baby 24 hours a day and not move a muscle.
Let’s not get it twisted here because we all know a baby should sleep in the room with it’s parents at night yes, but you cannot physically stay with a baby 24 hours a day. That is just ridiculous.
Trust me, you can...
You can have a bouncer near the bathroom so they can sit in with you while you’re in there, and the steam from the shower is actually good for their airways.

Reactions: 4
So she's sat making her Hinch lists and playing with her pastel highlighters today.
The lists show all sorts of tasks but yet none relate to actually spending time with her baby.
Now before anyone jumps on me I know she does spend time with him, but surely with such a young child she'd be enjoying this time and not making bloody coloured lists.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All we're seeing is carefully curated snapshots of an imagined life. There's no point trying to figure out how much time she's actually spending with the baby. For all we know she gives that list to her Mum or Bug Boy and she gets on with looking after him. Mrs Hinch is not Sophie. We don't have a clue what Sophie does.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hinch list....liar liar 🤥 ‘order dishwasher’ ?! Take delivery of gifted dishwasher more like 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hinch list....liar liar 🤥 ‘order dishwasher’ ?! Take delivery of gifted dishwasher more like 😡
She's probably got some kind of discount code or voucher and then can pick whichever one she wants! Can anyone remember the brand shewas going to have?

Reactions: 5
She's probably got some kind of discount code or voucher and then can pick whichever one she wants! Can anyone remember the brand shewas going to have?
I remember her being invited to some day out -she was there to review products.don't recall it was bosch

Reactions: 2
If it's anything other than an Indesit she'll be 'unrelateable' to a lot of her followers ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember her being invited to some day out -she was there to review products.don't recall it was bosch
Bosch rings a bell but then part of me thinks Beko? Either way back when she was on that riveting brand trip I’m sure she said they were giving her one, right? Or am I SO accustomed to her never paying for anything that I am misremembering? 😂

Reactions: 6
Bosch rings a bell but then part of me thinks Beko? Either way back when she was on that riveting brand trip I’m sure she said they were giving her one, right? Or am I SO accustomed to her never paying for anything that I am misremembering? 😂
I've got a Bosch Dishwasher and I'm sure I would have remembered and been pissed off it had been them, that's why I think maybe BEKO.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wants to visit factories🤔see how things are made ....that means more gifted item/freebies or that she is bringing out something and we will see a snippet of it’s manufacturing process. I’m calling another baby Hinch announcement over the next few weeks/ couple of months...she won’t wait long and definitely born for her 2nd Anniversary.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.