Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t say she was jealous due to a difference of opinion. The person commented that she was ugly and her poor baby looked like bug boy. To me that’s not a difference of opinion that’s just being mean. And what I said was when people make comments like that about people appearance then 9 times out of 10 it’s due to jealously as you don’t normally go about telling people that they are ugly for no reason. I agree when people say that don’t like her the word jealous gets used a lot. But this comment didn’t say that it just attacked her and her baby’s looks which is the type of comment that is normally due to jealousy.
She is a stunning looking woman. I’m not jealous though. If I had money I would have nails, lashes, extensions, decent make up etc etc.
What makes her ugly is her personality, the way she acts and pretends!

Reactions: 28
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 100% this. I wouldn’t go against this advice when I have my 2nd as it’s what I followed with my first.
I worry people feel they are being slighted or that it is insinuated they did wrong by not doing this. But it’s pretty new advice from what I’m understanding, so who was to know that lone sleeping increased SIDS risk.

I bet everyone did a stellar job of raising their little’uns so please ladies don’t take it as any form of belittling because it isn’t at all ❤.

But new guidelines really must be spread to reduce the risk. This is why it’s so shocking that a new mum like Sophie who would have all the same advice available is choosing to ignore it. She has a huge platform and it should be used to promote the safest sleeping, but let’s be honest, the showroom wouldn’t look ‘right’ with an out of place cot/crib/basket downstairs 🙄

Reactions: 9
She is a stunning looking woman. I’m not jealous though. If I had money I would have nails, lashes, extensions, decent make up etc etc.
What makes her ugly is her personality, the way she acts and pretends!
NOw I don’t think she’s stunning, does that make me jealous? Too much fakeness, nails, eyelashes, tan, whatever else...to me Elizabeth Taylor was stunning, natural at it’s best...I agree about her personality though!

Reactions: 10
It might be from the start of getting plans drawn up? Our architect is working on plans now and that will be around 2-4 weeks then we have a look make amendments, building regs, planning etc they said they could be a few months until we are ready for the builder to start. The actual building side could be quite quick.
It took us from March with planning permission, architect and structural engineer drawings etc. We starting next week( hopefully)

Reactions: 2
Little snippet of baby safety there re never leaving him with the dog. Someone’s been doing their morning reading on tattle 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
There is someone on one of the cult FB pages recommending cleaning a fridge with zoflora.
This is what is known as natural selection

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think I’d still stick to what I know if I was ever fortunate to have enough but she will be learning of her mum who’s a bit older so some things she do will be old fashioned and out dated but I think everyone’s winging it in life🤷‍♀️ She was sat at the top of her stairs with the child in the room beside her with the door open I think people enjoy mum shaming (not you), if only we could sit and stare at them all day to make sure there fine ,x
At the end of the day you can do what you want but these are the guidelines and its reckless to be a person with over 2mil followers not obviously following them when we see daily that a lot of them copy her blindly

Just seen on someone on Twitter day how glad she is that Mrs Hinch is back to her cleaning antics.

Have we been watching the same stories? All I’ve seen her do is brush a bit of dust off her windowsill 🤔

Reactions: 20
Just seen on someone on Twitter day how glad she is that Mrs Hinch is back to her cleaning antics.

Have we been watching the same stories? All I’ve seen her do is brush a bit of dust off her windowsill 🤔
im starting to think she doesn’t even like cleaning anymore and it was a faze 😂🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Morning all-just saw a message from someone on Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips (fb) asking if anyone can recommend products to use which are safe around her unborn baby.she already swapped to Method but wants other ideas....is it just me!🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Morning all-just saw a message from someone on Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips (fb) asking if anyone can recommend products to use which are safe around her unborn baby.she already swapped to Method but wants other ideas....is it just me!🤷‍♀️
At least she’s asking and not just dousing the poor thing in lavender zAflora 😂

Reactions: 8
As a new member and first time poster, given the advice that is being dished out on a GOSSIP site, one would only hope that you are all indeed beautiful, perfect, midwives/health visitors, with enough room, energy and time to travel to the upstairs quarters of your homes to change your children’s arses.
I do not see the relevance in any of these comments to Mrs Hinch and how she goes about her business.
It’s more of a bitchfest and a let down to new members like myself, who just see the same type of people on this site as there on the hinch page.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At least she’s asking and not just dousing the poor thing in lavender zAflora 😂
Exactly,but I just found it a little ironic 🙃

As a new member and first time poster, given the advice that is being dished out on a GOSSIP site, one would only hope that you are all indeed beautiful, perfect, midwives/health visitors, with enough room, energy and time to travel to the upstairs quarters of your homes to change your children’s arses.
I do not see the relevance in any of these comments to Mrs Hinch and how she goes about her business.
It’s more of a bitchfest and a let down to new members like myself, who just see the same type of people on this site as there on the hinch page.
Very little of any interest was posted yesterday-I was probably not the only one who thought they'd logged into mumsnet and now her posts are all about parenting advice.not sure what's going on.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t even say using method is that good, anything spray I wouldn’t use. Stick to anti-bac wipes if anything.

Reactions: 1
I'm only 9 days in with my newborn but we do all his nappy changes upstairs in his room. All his clothes are there and all the changing stuff and it's easier when he randomly pees everywhere mid nappy change to grab a new outfit. I can't stand when I see people changing their baby's nappy on the living room sofa or right there when they have people over. We don't all want to smell your baby's tit!
If someone wants to come round to my house and I have a new born baby they best believe if that baby shits I’ll be changing it there and then in that room if they don’t like it they can go home - 🤷‍♀️.. stop mum shaming doesn’t make you better then anyone else because your 9 days in.. trust me the novelty will soon wear of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker here. Anyone else spot this on her stories. Organise kitchen island!?
C63246A3-8AA2-49D5-B51C-912C8A41154C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.