Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9 days in... your own words 😂

Yeh come on Soph, show us or mention the garage...! 🤣🤣🤪
Good luck 😂
I have a nearly 2 year old and a 12 week old. No way am I walking up and down stairs all day. Usually changed 4 nappies by 9am and we’ve only been up an hour then. Floor, sofa, or sometimes on my lap, that’s where they get changed. I used to be a germaphobe until I had children.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The most recent story of bug boy cleaning the windowsill... how hard does she try to keep the car out of the shot, also I’m no expert but it doesn’t look like a Range Rover? It looks smaller, more like an Audi? Again, not an expert 🤷🏻‍♀️
I believe they have a car each.

Reactions: 2
Good luck 😂
I have a nearly 2 year old and a 12 week old. No way am I walking up and down stairs all day. Usually changed 4 nappies by 9am and we’ve only been up an hour then. Floor, sofa, or sometimes on my lap, that’s where they get changed. I used to be a germaphobe until I had children.
Exactly this. If the problem is people are worried guests will smell their babies tit them just take them upstairs when guests are in.

Reactions: 9
She’s saying she’s cold and Jamie putting a blanket on her. How about putting the shoulders away and putting some clothes on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There’s also been a lot of chat about her buying nothing... today she bought from a garden centre and Tesco.

I’m intrigued about what ages had done to get garage and the unseen half of the kitchen!
Also the egg chair, someone said the other day hadn’t seen it for ages and last 2 days it’s been in snaps x

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My brain has been preoccupied with all the sacconyjoly drama so I missed the book announcement, what does everyone think of the activity book? Is she having a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is Sacconyjoly ?
They’re a YouTube family, they’re managed by the same company Sophie; it’s too draining to explain what happened in detail but they admitted to giving their two year old cold showers as punishment while potty training and it’s just all so awful. There’s a tattle section for them on here

Reading this thread has helped take my mind off it, I want to see this activity book lol

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes.

She so reads every post on here.
Someone mentioned picnic’s and an hour later out came her basket.
I posted about her pretending to clean her ‘pvc’ and questioned that after an extension there would be so much dirt/mess but she hasn’t had to clean her whole house......
I thought that dirt looked like it had been thrown on. When I've had work done it creates brick dust which is much finer than the crud she brushed off. And why didnt she brush the other side of the window either? Surely not planting fake dirt for crappy cleaning stories 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re a YouTube family, they’re managed by the same company Sophie; it’s too draining to explain what happened in detail but they admitted to giving their two year old cold showers as punishment while potty training and it’s just all so awful. There’s a tattle section for them on here

Reading this thread has helped take my mind off it, I want to see this activity book lol
Thanks , Iv already got an activity book ...but I like to call it a piece of paper from a pack of 5 note pads from Poundland ....u will never guess how much they were 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought that dirt looked like it had been thrown on. When I've had work done it creates brick dust which is much finer than the crud she brushed off. And why didnt she brush the other side of the window either? Surely not planting fake dirt for crappy cleaning stories 🤔🤣
I think she has. If it was ‘authentic’ extension dust it would be rotten with it and have rain marks and stuff. You wouldn’t just have a tiny bit of loose dust on an otherwise pristine windowsill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else noticed she’s suddenly started “cleaning” again after we posted on our other thread that she’s stopped..

She’s been back in the house a while now so why just suddenly start now? Lol

Hi Soph 👋🏻
She only moved back in properly the other day.

Reactions: 4
I'm only 9 days in with my newborn but we do all his nappy changes upstairs in his room. All his clothes are there and all the changing stuff and it's easier when he randomly pees everywhere mid nappy change to grab a new outfit. I can't stand when I see people changing their baby's nappy on the living room sofa or right there when they have people over. We don't all want to smell your baby's tit!
You won’t be saying that in a couple of months 😂. If people are over, yeh go upstairs but trust me, you won’t be doing it all the time. And at 9 days I was unable to get up and down the stairs without help due to having a c section....

Reactions: 16
Fabuloso or Fabulosa? It's 2 different products.

Re SIDS - do you really need to keep a kid with you at all times? I can think of few people I know who let their kids sleep in a different room, while they do house chores etc. They have a baby monitor and all that...

It's a genuine question as I don't have kids.
Regardless of what others are saying about what they do with their own babies, yes under 6 months it's recommended that sleeping babies are in the same room as a caregiver day AND night as it reduces the risk of SIDS. The risk is reduced as time goes on and by 6 months is slim so a lot of people choose then to start naps upstairs with a monitor or whatever. But before then this is the guidance.

Source: literally everywhere, NHS, World Health Organisation, The Lullaby Trust and meeee coz this is what I do for a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes that 👏 and if it was such a mess outside you’d have on old clothes, hair tied back and out getting down to it - not poncing about with a wee brush and oversized gloves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow that really isn't long at all. We are hopefully having a 2 storey but haven't got to the stage of having quotes yet so the 6 months is just what I've found online. I'm happy to hear it shouldn't take that long....I'm too impatient 😂😂
It might be from the start of getting plans drawn up? Our architect is working on plans now and that will be around 2-4 weeks then we have a look make amendments, building regs, planning etc they said they could be a few months until we are ready for the builder to start. The actual building side could be quite quick.

Reactions: 2
Regardless of what others are saying about what they do with their own babies, yes under 6 months it's recommended that sleeping babies are in the same room as a caregiver day AND night as it reduces the risk of SIDS. The risk is reduced as time goes on and by 6 months is slim so a lot of people choose then to start naps upstairs with a monitor or whatever. But before then this is the guidance.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 100% this. I wouldn’t go against this advice when I have my 2nd as it’s what I followed with my first.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.