Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I decided that after I saw the new extension and all the gifted goods in-situ I'd stop watching but it's taking forever. 😴
She's really getting on my tits with all the fake laughing and faux excitement and I wish she's just get on with it.
It's taking forever cos the #goods keep rolling in

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I may sound like a prize pratt on here sometimes,but I seriously worry about her mental health.do you think she's tied into a contract that she cant see her way out of? Noone else could cope with the ammount of grief she gets unless she has the skin of a rhinoceros, and it's obvious she reads tattle.She seems to be striving to reinvent herself the whole time but it's just not working.
I think ma Barker may be a latent 'stage kid mum'living the dream through our soph.
😲 she just made me say rhinoceros...another reference to the safari 🐵🦁🦏🐘🦒 ...tit,there was a glimpse of a wooden zebra at the garden centre when she filmed the cat😲
She is def.a mentalist .That's why everyone fell for her in the first place.👀👀👀👀👀zoflraaaaaa and 💤💤
I wouldn't worry about her mental health as what she shows us on the stories using the Mrs Hinch persona is all one big act.
During the times she's filming she's playing a part... no one could keep that type of act up all day as it would be bloody exhausting.
At the moment I don't think she knows what type of account she is as she's doing a small bit of cleaning, then mummy stuff, gardening then home decor and also trying hard to be a comedian, but failing badly.
Also IF she ever did have a mental health issue she's got loads of money in the bank to go private and avoid the massive waiting lists.

Reactions: 8
She was gifted this Snuzpod before the baby was born, I wonder if she used it or the big wheeled Moses basket,I guess we will never know what is real and what is a sales pitch! Which is one of the main reasons this site exists,the lack of transparency and over selling.
I’m well aware of why the site exists thanks 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
She’s so exhausted guyyyyyzzzz but instead of resting is going round like a neurotic bee and buying loads of unnecessary crap. Okay Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not having kids I’m not sure exactly on how it works but could he have taken their parental leave allowance since she obviously hasn’t taken maternity?
Seen as she has a net worth of £1 million he probably doesn’t need to work

Reactions: 5
In light of some of the more negative comments we’ve had here recently...how cute did Ronnie look in that video of him on the egg chair? Such a gorgeous little thing!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Strange how she said in her book something along the lines of that she gave up her sales job in London working with Jamie as she loved him but didn't want to be with him 24/7 yet now he's never out of her sight. 🤷🏻‍♀️

In light of some of the more negative comments we’ve had here recently...how cute did Ronnie look in that video of him on the egg chair? Such a gorgeous little thing!
He was very cute.

Gosh negative comments on a trash thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh christ - she says she's bought laurel's (sic) for the front garden - they are POISONOUS. No way would I be planting those with a child and dog in the family. I can't screenshot the story so can someone else do it for me please for proof. Laurels can easily be confused with bay that is safe for cooking where as all laurels are poisonous - http://www.thepoisongarden.co.uk/atoz/prunus_laurocerasus.htm. Sophie, when you read this PLEASE think about returning those plants and telling your followers why she changed your mind - you know your army buys what-ever you buy and this is a fatal accident waiting to happen. I'm not jealous and I'm not trolling but I have a background in horticulture so I know what I am talking about.
I’ve got laurels 🤷🏻‍♀️ Now I feel like a tit mum 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh and one final thing - I absolutely LOVE that picture of her in the furniture outlet store where she completely fails to hide her Mum Tum. She's posted pictures implying she had got her figure back within a couple of weeks when this picture clearly shows she hasn't. (Nowt wrong with that - it's a completely normal thing to have and I've still got mine many years later). I see that picture as the perfect metaphor for all the lies she continually spouts on Instagram. Some of us just don't believe you, Sophie and with luck more and more people will come to realise what a charlatan you are.
She posted a picture when she came back after her ‘break’ wearing a black body con dress,her figure looks perfect. I showed my daughter who is at Uni doing fashion and uses photoshop on her course,she showed me where the image had been altered,basically all over to give her the model body. I don’t want to post the pictures as it feels like body shaming.
I agree that publishing false reality all of the time is not only crappy and shallow, it can have a real detrimental effect on other new mothers self esteem,we know how much her army compare themselves and lives to brand Hinch. In the real pictures just released she is wearing Spanx and has a postpartum tummy which is absolutely normal. It’s a shame she couldn’t for once be honest,open and real and not manipulate her image.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Strange how she said in her book something along the lines of that she gave up her sales job in London working with Jamie as she loved him but didn't want to be with him 24/7 yet now he's never out of her sight. 🤷🏻‍♀️

He was very cute.

Gosh negative comments on a trash thread!
You get snapped at for both negative and positive comments on this thread it seems 😉

Reactions: 11
She will deffo have driven her new Range Rover! Baby seat wouldn’t fit in the van. I am convinced they have paid help,cleaner,gardener,and nanny ?

Hold the phone - Jamie just expressed he didn’t like something!

Gonna guess she gets her own way anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually quite like the Pink Grapefruit one, it’s the only one that doesn’t make me feel nauseous 😷 I only have a bottle at a time and use it to disinfect the floors after cleaning, one bottle lasts a hell of a long time if you dilute it properly and don’t use it too often.
I've been using zoflora for years and honestly a small bottle would last months and months... I can't comprehend how much they are using to be going through stock piles like this! I saw someone buying about 30 of them one day!!!! like that is honestly a 5 year supply

This!!

I was literally coming on here to ask a genuine question about it. I recently found out I’m expecting and have been furiously researching anything and everything as I’m such a worrier.

When I saw he was down for a sleep yesterday (while she was sat on ‘her’ chair on ‘her’ landing), I scratched my head. Aren’t babies meant to ALWAYS sleep in the same room as you for the first 6 months to reduce SIDS? Even if it’s just a nap?
It was one of the first things I read about, so surely she can’t be clueless to this being the most up to date advice for sleeping?

I fully appreciate most of us we’re probably left in other rooms and this advice wasn’t the ‘norm’ until recently, but they don’t dish out this advice just for a laugh!

I’m desperate to see that frilly gifted Moses basket monstrosity. There seems to be nowhere it can be? Surely that £1000 piece of tat hasn’t just been stored away? Schpock sale?
There are alot of clueless and lazy in finding out information people around.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.