Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve worded it badly I was trying to say what you’ve said. I have two children, one birth more complicated than the other but even the more straight forward one had a recovery time and wasn’t easy. I’ve never met another mom who had a perfect birth and recovery. I was trying to use this example to support the argument that there are things we know which are true 1. Childbirth is not perfect to 2. Mrs Hinchs portrayal. To then parallel that to 1. Mrs Hinch projects a perfect past/home life/ family/marriage to 2. We already know that she hides the less rosy part of life.

The point I was trying to address in the original post was that we have no idea about her past or even her. Mrs Hinch is a marketing account but that’s is possible and even more probable her life hasn’t been as wonderful as she makes out. Only that doesn’t fit in with her brand.
I like to think that my 2 labours were straightforward and pretty perfect.

Reactions: 6
I had to move in with my mum when I had my littlen, barely got anything for maternity pay as I only worked in retail at the time so I was surviving on £400 a month mat pay, couldn’t afford my own place anymore. A lot of her things were bought from Facebook marketplace, carboot sales, charity shops etc and I could rarely afford to get her something nice. We’re doing much better now (this was 2 years ago now) and I finally became financially stable enough to go back to uni - the student loan is a massive help. But I still made sure that all her things (once outgrown) went to a local baby charity that give these items for free to families in need, even though I was a family in need. Toys, clothes, blankets, nappies, etc. It takes 5 minutes to get things together and to drop them off with a charity. The fact that Hinch doesn’t seem to have any intentions of doing this with most of the stuff she’s been *gifted just infuriates me. She could even just give £10 a month to a charity - that’s obviously nothing to her. Dropping some treats in a dogs trust box once and posting it all over Instagram does not prove that you are charitable at all. I’m just so mad that so many people are going through hardships, and some of them are her “hinchers”, and all she can say is “Look at my new 100k extension with completely gifted interior, ATB”. These people gave her this luxurious life and she can’t even comprehend perhaps repaying the favour. She won’t do anything unless there’s something in it for her. I don’t know, I’m just angry and rambling 😠
She didn’t even need an extension in the first place. Just greedy if she really wanted Henry to have his room should have just got rid of her makeup room. I still to this day can’t understand why he needs his own room for the love of god

Reactions: 10
She looks like a normal new mum here with lumps and bumps. Definitely not the image she tries to portray with her own selfies. That dress is way too tight which doesn’t help as you can see she does actually have rolls like most women!
You know what? I’m so thankful that picture was posted online. It’s made me feel a lot better. Mrs Hinch didn’t post that one did she? Should wouldn’t of posted an unflattering picture of herself. I bet she’s upset... She doesn’t need to be though. She looks great with her little bumps.

And Bug Boy’s mother has just been mentioned 🙄. Hi Soph 👋
That’s why I said Tattles feeds her her next post. If we didn’t she would run out of ideas.

Reactions: 10
When I called out this thread when her son was born, most of my posts were deleted and the thread was locked. All because I called out someone being mean to a baby. But calling someone ugly for the sake of it and a ‘w***e’ is perfectly fine it seems. 🤷🏻‍♀️
RIGHT!

And now a lot of Little_madam’s posts have been deleted yet the vile posts calling Hinch a ‘bleep’ and ones slating the appearance of her, Jamie and Ronnie are kept up?

For a site that claims to be anti trolling I just cannot get my head around this happening AGAIN.

As someone who has been following since around thread 5 and seen many, many Tattlers stand up against these kinds of posts when they seep through, I am confident that 99% of the people here share my feelings that it is absolutely disgusting to keep allowing these kinds of posts. Even worse that we are then silenced for saying ‘how is this fair?!’

How can we stand up against the real problems Hinch brings while allowing trolling?

Honest question! Mods, why is this happening again?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve been thinking.....there must have been a reason why the back end of the garden was left, considering how much work was done to the rest of the garden in the summer 🤔....then came the comment a short while back about the hot tub. I’m guessing the corner was saved for a decked or paved area to match the rest complete with very expensive gifted hot tub and custom built canopy or lodge to house it.
Hence the need for the bin house too. Don’t want to be seeing them whilst chill-axing in the #gifted *cough* hot tub 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think I've ever posted before (but found and have been following since thread #3)... but what the hell did I just watch tonight? Was she drunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
RIGHT!

And now a lot of Little_madam’s posts have been deleted yet the vile posts calling Hinch a ‘bleep’ and ones slating the appearance of her, Jamie and Ronnie are kept up?

For a site that claims to be anti trolling I just cannot get my head around this happening AGAIN.

As someone who has been following since around thread 5 and seen many, many Tattlers stand up against these kinds of posts when they seep through, I am confident that 99% of the people here share my feelings that it is absolutely disgusting to keep allowing these kinds of posts. Even worse that we are then silenced for saying ‘how is this fair?!’

How can we stand up against the real problems Hinch brings while allowing trolling?

Not gonna lie, I reported that post for the language. It is completely and utterly wrong. Call her a scrounger, call her transparant, greedy, Grinch, talentless etc. But why stoop to such gutter language? Why not be better than that?

I'm here because Mrs Hinch duped me and my eyes were open to it by this site. I'm here because I disagree with the way she hoodwinks her followers, and the way she so blatantly attempts to make money out of them. I am not here to call the woman ugly or a bleep (I mean, come on), I am not here to criticise her parenting, to discuss whether she breast or bottle feeds. I am not here to call her son 'mini bug boy' which was clearly code for 'your baby is ugly'. It's shameful and below the belt. She's a human being, shes a mother with a newborn son. Be decent people, ffs.

Reactions: 40
I don't think I've ever posted before (but found and have been following since thread #3)... but what the hell did I just watch tonight? Was she drunk?
Must of been one of them “you had to be there to be there” stories 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
RIGHT!

I think I clearly defined the meaning of the word I used.you must have missed it.get a dictionary or an education.there isn't much more that can be repeated about this woman and,in my opinion,she has been called worse.calm yourself down and either find a sense of humour or say something that blows our minds.you clearly haven't read many of my posts.suck it up buttercup

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I thought she was going to reveal the cover of her book, did I miss something?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.