Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not embarrassed? The sheer amount of gifted stuff is unreal. For a woman who can clearly afford her own baby wash and teething glove, it just screams of greed

Reactions: 18
She didnt go into massive detail. She said that she is just so fake on instagram. It's not what she is really like. She is always saying she cannot believe it is happening to her and she is always grateful but off camera, she is laughing at it all and couldn't give a tit about her hinchers. She doesn't suffer with anxiety in a bad way like she makes out she does and uses it to her advantage as she has seen mental health awareness brings in the sympathy vote. she is a previous sales woman and knows exactly what she is doing and is trained by PR people. Mrs hinch is all about looking good on camera but is a nightmare off it and is a real witch to jamie, flinging her orders about and throwing tantrums. She never wanted a baby and it's all for show on camera. She is always calming ronnie on off grandparents
I wish someone would record her laughing at her grinchers.

The way she is stood looks so awkward!
She's covering her tummy and hips. It's not a dig as I'm bigger than she is, but she's not as slim as she made out to be

Reactions: 10
I’m just repeating what everyone else has said but all these gifted items are leaving such a bad taste in my mouth.

I had a baby 4 weeks ago. We’re not rich but we’re not skint, and we’re lucky that we were able to save during my pregnancy and buy nice things for our baby. Not £900 chair nice, but a decent pram, cot etc. But here’s the thing - we worked hard to buy these things. My husband worked so many extra shifts. I marked gcse exams while heavily pregnant, for hours each evening and weekend, on top of my full time job. It just makes me angry that she gets things thrown at her, when she could definitely afford to buy it all herself. It’s hard to explain - I don’t WANT an oversized giraffe or a snuzpod myself. I just get angry at how unfair it is. And not really for me - because as I said, we’re doing ok - but for those mums out there who might be really young and have very little income, and will watch her stories and just feel absolutely crap. I don’t know why she accepts all this stuff. I’ve been asking myself whether I would, and I can honestly say no, I wouldn’t. I’d be embarrassed. Everyone knows how much she’s earned since this whole thing started and I just feel like if that was me, I wouldn’t be able to accept it all, knowing what everyone would be thinking. I’d have to donate it. Baby banks are crying out for supplies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is she not embarrassed? The sheer amount of gifted stuff is unreal. For a woman who can clearly afford her own baby wash and teething glove, it just screams of greed
Thing is ... All she has to do is donate some of her gifted stuff to a worthwhile cause/charity/person ... She's clearly not going to use/want everything she's lucky enough to have been gifted 🤔 I seem to recall she did it previously with dog bits - why can't she do it now or is she not allowed to ?

Reactions: 8
What has she got against the bloody hashtag? I know it’s just a way of getting round the ASA regulation but it irritates the duck out of me!!!

Reactions: 5
I think when people throw insults like someone is ugly 9 times out of 10 it’s due to jealously. It’s basic mud slinging. I’m really not a fan of hers For many reasons but I don’t get why people always resort to attacking appearance usually jealously. As she is many things but she is a pretty looking women under all the filters and stuff. You can not like people but can be constructive in doing so and give reasons why rather than just being mean.
Please can we stop calling people jealous when they have a different opinion? She's not ugly, but... Witchy... Imo

Reactions: 7
OMG! The poor neighbours, can you imagine the noise and disruption they have had to endure whilst the builders have been on site?
She has never ever filmed this side of her garden, I assumed it was detached with the fence and trees going all the way round.
Maybe she #gifted the neighbours a 6 week cabin holiday or perhaps an activity book to keep them calm 😂
This seems to be the front garden of the house ?

Reactions: 5
Those pillars with the battery candles have absolutely finished me off. This woman has zero taste or decorum. The flooring and overal extension is so beautiful and she's so lucky, but she just can't help herself with the tat can she. 'you can't #GIFT class'
I’m just repeating what everyone else has said but all these gifted items are leaving such a bad taste in my mouth.

I had a baby 4 weeks ago. We’re not rich but we’re not skint, and we’re lucky that we were able to save during my pregnancy and buy nice things for our baby. Not £900 chair nice, but a decent pram, cot etc. But here’s the thing - we worked hard to buy these things. My husband worked so many extra shifts. I marked gcse exams while heavily pregnant, for hours each evening and weekend, on top of my full time job. It just makes me angry that she gets things thrown at her, when she could definitely afford to buy it all herself. It’s hard to explain - I don’t WANT an oversized giraffe or a snuzpod myself. I just get angry at how unfair it is. And not really for me - because as I said, we’re doing ok - but for those mums out there who might be really young and have very little income, and will watch her stories and just feel absolutely crap. I don’t know why she accepts all this stuff. I’ve been asking myself whether I would, and I can honestly say no, I wouldn’t. I’d be embarrassed. Everyone knows how much she’s earned since this whole thing started and I just feel like if that was me, I wouldn’t be able to accept it all, knowing what everyone would be thinking. I’d have to donate it. Baby banks are crying out for supplies.
couldnt agree more. I’m 8 months pregnant and we had to move out of our flat and in with my fiance’s Mum to save money for a house (very grateful to be able to do that!) and my partner has had to take extra shifts at work to be able to buy things for baby and new house, and I’ve been saving most of my teaching wages to get a little savings pot for while I’m on maternity leave receiving a big pay cut (again, grateful to be getting any government funding to stay at home to look after my baby!). It’s so unfair that she gets thousands of pounds for selling out and taking free stuff she doesn’t need and could donate to someone who would otherwise not have funds to buy everything needed. I can’t get over how much stuff she is gifted and then she had the nerve not to declare it properly.

Reactions: 18

Exactly this. I understand the companies give it to her for free advertising but when there are families that can’t afford the basics & see someone being given everything it must be a real kick in the teeth. How amazing would it be for someone on this platform to advertise it but to say to the companies to send it on to people that could really do with some help 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness how predictable 🙄.... just been shown Ronns little clothes in the wash basket.
That’s a lovely place to have the clothes horse in the hall .... such a shame she’s not got a spare room to pop it in.
I also predict the gifting of a baby monitor & camera in the near future 🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking.....there must have been a reason why the back end of the garden was left, considering how much work was done to the rest of the garden in the summer 🤔....then came the comment a short while back about the hot tub. I’m guessing the corner was saved for a decked or paved area to match the rest complete with very expensive gifted hot tub and custom built canopy or lodge to house it.

Reactions: 13
Not being funny buuuuut where's the kid? Do they just leave him to sleep in another room while they fanny about showing #gifted #tit? Do they not know about SIDS risks?

Reactions: 17
I’ve been thinking.....there must have been a reason why the back end of the garden was left, considering how much work was done to the rest of the garden in the summer 🤔....then came the comment a short while back about the hot tub. I’m guessing the corner was saved for a decked or paved area to match the rest complete with very expensive gifted hot tub and custom built canopy or lodge to house it.
She already hinted about the hot tub when they were lodging for six weeks. Good call, I bet we will see one in the next few weeks, a good few grands worth of a built in hot tub I’m betting

Reactions: 15
Let’s hope she is embarrassed and that’s why she can’t show her face 🙈. What she should do is if she gets gifted something for Ronns that she uses and genuinely feels is an awesome product then she should buy a bunch of them and do some giveaways / donations.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.