Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha there's more pictures of her or the dog in that gifted photobook than there is her husband 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I see she hasn't mentioned anything about this company who have sent her a personalised card despite her replying and saying thank you but no mention on her instagram. The big companies she will bother with but not the small ones - very wrong. A simple post about the lovely card could make a big different for this company. Shame on you Hinch
20190819_165005.jpg

Reactions: 10
Re nail polish : there is gel nail polish which changes colours. I'm not saying that she's got it, but it's a possibility.
More likely than not, a lot of the videos are pre recorded
Everything is definitely ore recorded. She has admitted only cleaning on occasion and not all the time and laughing about it. Also the filters that she uses are going to change the colour of her nail polish, everything is heavily filtered

Reactions: 6
She didnt go into massive detail. She said that she is just so fake on instagram. It's not what she is really like. She is always saying she cannot believe it is happening to her and she is always grateful but off camera, she is laughing at it all and couldn't give a tit about her hinchers. She doesn't suffer with anxiety in a bad way like she makes out she does and uses it to her advantage as she has seen mental health awareness brings in the sympathy vote. she is a previous sales woman and knows exactly what she is doing and is trained by PR people. Mrs hinch is all about looking good on camera but is a nightmare off it and is a real witch to jamie, flinging her orders about and throwing tantrums. She never wanted a baby and it's all for show on camera. She is always calming ronnie on off grandparents
Sorry not calling you a liar but I dont believe all that!

Obviously we know some of its true but unless there’s proof of the rest, like she never wanted a baby, im sorry but saying something like that is bang out of order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Obviously we know some of its true but unless there’s proof of the rest, like she never wanted a baby, im sorry but saying something like that is bang out of order
Yeah where has that come from 😂

Reactions: 5
So I follow binky from made in Chelsea on Instagram and this morning her 2 year old daughter has spilled an oil based face cream on her cream carpet. She’s been asking for advice to clean it but acknowledges she may have to just replace the carpet. The amount of people who have tagged Mrs hinch in the comments saying ‘she’ll know what to do’, ‘she’s the cleaning expert’ and begging her to help binky is unreal! Wonder if she’ll respond in any way to the cries for help ... oh no wait she doesn’t clean anymore and wouldn’t know how to get rid of a disastrous stain like that in a million years!
She never writes or helps anyone anyways she never does shout outs or encourages others.. she’s all about herself and her swipe ups that benefit her and her pocket.

Reactions: 7

I don’t believe anyone would have a baby for ‘show’

Reactions: 14
I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but didn't baby Ronnie have such a grown up face. Dont get me wrong hes cute but hes not like a baby hes got such a grown up little face!!
It’s because he’s the spitting imagine of his dad! Full on dads face and gorgeous huge eyes, I think his beautiful but all baby’s are to me!🤣

Reactions: 13
Your opinion gives us all a bad name. Like when the one comment that was made about the baby’s foot, she jumped on it, made a story about it and gave us all the title of trolls. The amount of her army that set up accounts to come on here and call us all sorts was just unbelievable.
I spoke up then and I’ll speak up now because nobody should be criticised for how they look.
Bash her for the way that she goes about her business but don’t bash her for her looks! That’s not what this is for.
Well said, don’t think anyone should be commenting on how anyone else looks, let alone how a baby looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

As they say, unless there's a screenshot, it didn't happen 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see she hasn't mentioned anything about this company who have sent her a personalised card despite her replying and saying thank you but no mention on her instagram. The big companies she will bother with but not the small ones - very wrong. A simple post about the lovely card could make a big different for this company. Shame on you HinchView attachment 34238
They won’t be paying her to mention it as well as giving her free tit.
Probably binned if already

Reactions: 4
What’s the need in calling a baby ‘mini bug boy’ I’m sure many people think you and your kids are ugly same for me & mine but I would never ever say something so nasty to anyone in my life & I imagine a lot of people wouldn’t say it to someone’s face either! Comments like that make everyone (including myself) on tattle seem petty and bully’s & that’s when things get screenshot and the real problems go unnoticed just because people feel like calling a 2 month old baby ugly. Stick to the subject 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What’s the need in calling a baby ‘mini bug boy’ I’m sure many people think you and your kids are ugly same for me & mine but I would never ever say something so nasty to anyone in my life & I imagine a lot of people wouldn’t say it to someone’s face either! Comments like that make everyone (including myself) on tattle seem petty and bully’s & that’s when things get screenshot and the real problems go unnoticed just because people feel like calling a 2 month old baby ugly. Stick to the subject 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Bug boy refers to an old story .jamie disappeared and soph covered it but saying he had a bug.there was no reference to his appearance he just became known as bug boy.lighten out-there isn't much left to say about the thieving bleep unless she posts more.

Reactions: 6
Those pillars with the battery candles have absolutely finished me off. This woman has zero taste or decorum. The flooring and overal extension is so beautiful and she's so lucky, but she just can't help herself with the tat can she. 'you can't #GIFT class'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s because he’s the spitting imagine of his dad! Full on dads face and gorgeous huge eyes, I think his beautiful but all baby’s are to me!🤣
See, I think all babies look like either potatoes or tiny old men, my own included (my own babies, I don’t possess any tiny old men) but even if I thought someone’s baby was absolutely hideous I would never say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The baby bit I’m not sure about but She has said to a friend of mine, whilst laughing at her followers that she doesn’t really clean.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.