Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think her house has just got cluttered? Non of it goes with eachother she bought a coffee table which is glass and metal and a wooden sideboard? Non of it goes her new dining chairs don’t go with the table the cream curtains in the living room, the chair she bought for the landing.. I don’t know just seems like she’s got a spending problem buys junk and makes her house look tacky and full of shite that her boys proberly going to knock over in a few years no doubt a few accidents on the coffee table
She's like a magpie that goes for anything shiney, no quality threshold at all, it's just mass produced cheap tat. But thats deliberate so it will need replacing regularly, more purchases equal more swipe ups. The Hinch Army are slow to catch on, but they'll get there in the end and realise they've been played for fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a but confused so correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she paint her garden fence grey? In the last insta story it’s just normal wood? Unless this is a different part of the garden?
She didn’t paint the big fence grey it was the other side not sure why because it looks so odd.. incase she’s waiting for a company to offer he free paint for that side 😂

Reactions: 6
So I follow binky from made in Chelsea on Instagram and this morning her 2 year old daughter has spilled an oil based face cream on her cream carpet. She’s been asking for advice to clean it but acknowledges she may have to just replace the carpet. The amount of people who have tagged Mrs hinch in the comments saying ‘she’ll know what to do’, ‘she’s the cleaning expert’ and begging her to help binky is unreal! Wonder if she’ll respond in any way to the cries for help ... oh no wait she doesn’t clean anymore and wouldn’t know how to get rid of a disastrous stain like that in a million years!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So I follow binky from made in Chelsea on Instagram and this morning her 2 year old daughter has spilled an oil based face cream on her cream carpet. She’s been asking for advice to clean it but acknowledges she may have to just replace the carpet. The amount of people who have tagged Mrs hinch in the comments saying ‘she’ll know what to do’, ‘she’s the cleaning expert’ and begging her to help binky is unreal! Wonder if she’ll respond in any way to the cries for help ... oh no wait she doesn’t clean anymore and wouldn’t know how to get rid of a disastrous stain like that in a million years!
LOL, hinch won't have a clue how to clean it, not without googling and scanning other cleaning accounts for some ideas first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry and I don’t mean to be rude but Hinch has already said in her q&a that she had a “perfect” birth. She said she just had gas and air and no tears or anything. So it’s not just us making her to look like she’s having a perfect life it’s the image that she is portraying 🤷🏻‍♀️
Controversial plot twist lol but I don’t even believe she had a natural birth

Reactions: 14
Please excuse me but I’ll get involved, I didn’t quote the post as it was so many to address.
She isn’t ugly she’s very attractive women but it’s obvious she isn’t comfortable with herself hence filters, Ronnie is cute as button and don’t matter is he looks like her or Jamie as long he’s loved, healthy and happy that’s all matter. Saying someone is ugly judging by their appearance is low, very low and it does give us all bad name, this is forum for expressing our opinions on hinch how and what she’s doing wrong. Some of us wanted to tell her but she shut our mouth by blocking us and sending army barmy on us( me included) so we came here to find our voices and listen to one another.

And one more thing. Yes she makes herself look ridiculous by not being transparent and making it all butterflies and rainbows life. Ronnie never is shown which I can understand she might want not to show him because if someone calls him ugly it’ll break her heart like it would break mine if someone targeted my kids.
I agree she acts stupid and unreliable.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Has she got a new Microwave? Wait for swipe up....

Please excuse me but I’ll get involved, I didn’t quote the post as it was so many to address.
She isn’t ugly she’s very attractive women but it’s obvious she isn’t comfortable with herself hence filters, Ronnie is cute as button and don’t matter is he looks like her or Jamie as long he’s loved, healthy and happy that’s all matter. Saying someone is ugly judging by their appearance is low, very low and it does give us all bad name, this is forum for expressing our opinions on hinch how and what she’s doing wrong. Some of us wanted to tell her but she shut our mouth by blocking us and sending army barmy on us( me included) so we came here to find our voices and listen to one another.

And one more thing. Yes she makes herself look ridiculous by not being transparent and making it all butterflies and rainbows life. Ronnie never is shown which I can understand she might want not to show him because if someone calls him ugly it’ll break her heart like it would break mine if someone targeted my kids.
And that is your opinion as you are entitled to it. As I am mine. I think she's extremely unattractive and that is my opinion ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She didnt go into massive detail. She said that she is just so fake on instagram. It's not what she is really like. She is always saying she cannot believe it is happening to her and she is always grateful but off camera, she is laughing at it all and couldn't give a tit about her hinchers. She doesn't suffer with anxiety in a bad way like she makes out she does and uses it to her advantage as she has seen mental health awareness brings in the sympathy vote. she is a previous sales woman and knows exactly what she is doing and is trained by PR people. Mrs hinch is all about looking good on camera but is a nightmare off it and is a real witch to jamie, flinging her orders about and throwing tantrums. She never wanted a baby and it's all for show on camera. She is always calming ronnie on off grandparents
That’s exactly what I thought she might be like, she just doesn’t seem maternal to me, it all looks so fake
& Even her face in that b&m pic where they couldn’t fit the egg chair in the range she looks like she throwing a strop!
I read in earlier threads that both her and her mum are nightmares

View attachment 34180

Urgh this just came up on my fb!!! So she was doing it because she loves places like that 🤔 more likely because her popularity is waning due to her being gifted everything!
She actually looks like she’s got a bit of meat on her here!

Reactions: 10
Has she got a new Microwave? Wait for swipe up....

And that is your opinion as you are entitled to it. As I am mine. I think she's extremely unattractive and that is my opinion ;)
And that’s fine, I respect your opinion and thanks for respecting mine😉

Reactions: 2

I think most people on here are calling her personality ugly.for the most part comments on her appearance are of her own doing.noone to my knowledge has called the baby ugly. I think she chooses to give snippets of him looking a little unresponsive and bored- that's up to her.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s trying to hide her stomach, which is perfectly normal post-Partum. The angle she has her body placed I think is trying to reduce it and then she’s placed her arm to hide what she hasn’t. She knew it wouldn’t be edited compared to the few selfies she’s posted on her account after the birth.
Pity she’s missed the big roll of fat around her back. We’ve all got one but it’s just hilarious cos she tries to make out she’s perfect 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 34180

Urgh this just came up on my fb!!! So she was doing it because she loves places like that 🤔 more likely because her popularity is waning due to her being gifted everything!
This is why the internet will be the demise of the human race.
Instagram cleaning sensation. WTF.
Aside from I think this much cleaning is bordering on obsessional why are these people thinking they're reinventing the wheel. Its cleaning ffs. I dont want to get to my deathbed and think back to all those happy moments spent cleaning. I have a life!

And please someone explain to me that ridiculous vase and tray on her cooker. I mean it's your cooker not a centre piece.
(Yes I'm fairly new to her IG so apologies if that's been discussed before. Am sure it has been 🤣)

Reactions: 16
She's like a magpie that goes for anything shiney, no quality threshold at all, it's just mass produced cheap tat. But thats deliberate so it will need replacing regularly, more purchases equal more swipe ups. The Hinch Army are slow to catch on, but they'll get there in the end and realise they've been played for fools.
Oh I use to love watching her at first when she did her cleaning it motivated me but then the cleaning companies started working with her then all went down hill from there.. then thought it was super strange she built an extension just so her dog could keep a full bedroom to himself .. now it’s just ‘swipe up for a barg’ I don’t even think half of it is a bargain!

Reactions: 16
She didn't just put a dishwasher tablet in the washing machine, she put a diSSSSSHHHHHHHHwaSSSSSSHHHHHHHuurrrrrr tablet in the waSSSSSHHHHHHing maSSSSSSHHHHHHHine.
She’s gone thru an awfully lot of dishwasher tablets considering she hasn’t unveiled her #begged dishwasher yet 🤔🙄

Reactions: 7
Pity she’s missed the big roll of fat around her back. We’ve all got one but it’s just hilarious cos she tries to make out she’s perfect 😂🤣😂🤣
Can I claim 'post partum'👩‍🎓 30 years down the line or do I just admit I'm a fat bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aside from I think this much cleaning is bordering on obsessional why are these people thinking they're reinventing the wheel. Its cleaning ffs. I dont want to get to my deathbed and think back to all those happy moments spent cleaning. I have a life!

And please someone explain to me that ridiculous vase and tray on her cooker. I mean it's your cooker not a centre piece.
(Yes I'm fairly new to her IG so apologies if that's been discussed before. Am sure it has been 🤣)
Oh she copied that from her sister in law

Reactions: 6

is it just me or would it annoy you having to keep moving it to cook??????

Reactions: 11
is it just me or would it annoy you having to keep moving it to cook??????
It would annoy the tit out of me too. It's so bloody big where would you put it where it didnt get in the way? Or maybe that's the secret to a perfectly clean kitchen. Just dont ever cook.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.