Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does is dramatised for her audience. As said above she’s a walking talking sales channel.

Reactions: 9
Did she go into detail about what she is really like? I’d love to know! 🍿
She didnt go into massive detail. She said that she is just so fake on instagram. It's not what she is really like. She is always saying she cannot believe it is happening to her and she is always grateful but off camera, she is laughing at it all and couldn't give a tit about her hinchers. She doesn't suffer with anxiety in a bad way like she makes out she does and uses it to her advantage as she has seen mental health awareness brings in the sympathy vote. she is a previous sales woman and knows exactly what she is doing and is trained by PR people. Mrs hinch is all about looking good on camera but is a nightmare off it and is a real witch to jamie, flinging her orders about and throwing tantrums. She never wanted a baby and it's all for show on camera. She is always calming ronnie on off grandparents

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Sorry and I don’t mean to be rude but Hinch has already said in her q&a that she had a “perfect” birth. She said she just had gas and air and no tears or anything. So it’s not just us making her to look like she’s having a perfect life it’s the image that she is portraying 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think I’ve worded it badly I was trying to say what you’ve said. I have two children, one birth more complicated than the other but even the more straight forward one had a recovery time and wasn’t easy. I’ve never met another mom who had a perfect birth and recovery. I was trying to use this example to support the argument that there are things we know which are true 1. Childbirth is not perfect to 2. Mrs Hinchs portrayal. To then parallel that to 1. Mrs Hinch projects a perfect past/home life/ family/marriage to 2. We already know that she hides the less rosy part of life.

The point I was trying to address in the original post was that we have no idea about her past or even her. Mrs Hinch is a marketing account but that’s is possible and even more probable her life hasn’t been as wonderful as she makes out. Only that doesn’t fit in with her brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
BBFA214C-5AF8-42CF-A5CF-BCE5C8BA95C4.jpeg

Urgh this just came up on my fb!!! So she was doing it because she loves places like that 🤔 more likely because her popularity is waning due to her being gifted everything!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 34180

Urgh this just came up on my fb!!! So she was doing it because she loves places like that 🤔 more likely because her popularity is waning due to her being gifted everything!
She will hate that picture because it shows her real face, not that there's anything wrong with her real face, but she so obviously has issues with her looks.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 34180

Not slating her for it but she doesn't look as slim as she makes out in her stories in this photo. Much more realistic of a first time new mum that may not Pop straight back into shape. Why doesn't she share more of that kind of real thing instead of the super skinny boomerangs.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She didnt go into massive detail. She said that she is just so fake on instagram. It's not what she is really like. She is always saying she cannot believe it is happening to her and she is always grateful but off camera, she is laughing at it all and couldn't give a tit about her hinchers. She doesn't suffer with anxiety in a bad way like she makes out she does and uses it to her advantage as she has seen mental health awareness brings in the sympathy vote. she is a previous sales woman and knows exactly what she is doing and is trained by PR people. Mrs hinch is all about looking good on camera but is a nightmare off it and is a real witch to jamie, flinging her orders about and throwing tantrums. She never wanted a baby and it's all for show on camera. She is always calming ronnie on off grandparents
None of that surprises me one bit and i rarely watch her.

Reactions: 6
The way she is stood looks so awkward!
I think she’s trying to hide her stomach, which is perfectly normal post-Partum. The angle she has her body placed I think is trying to reduce it and then she’s placed her arm to hide what she hasn’t. She knew it wouldn’t be edited compared to the few selfies she’s posted on her account after the birth.

Reactions: 15
She is though, That's my opinion. I think she's ugly through and through and Ronnie bless him looks like Bug boy poor mite.
Your opinion gives us all a bad name. Like when the one comment that was made about the baby’s foot, she jumped on it, made a story about it and gave us all the title of trolls. The amount of her army that set up accounts to come on here and call us all sorts was just unbelievable.
I spoke up then and I’ll speak up now because nobody should be criticised for how they look.
Bash her for the way that she goes about her business but don’t bash her for her looks! That’s not what this is for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Did she just throw a dishwasher tablet with a wrapper in her washing machine? 😆
She didn't just put a dishwasher tablet in the washing machine, she put a diSSSSSHHHHHHHHwaSSSSSSHHHHHHHuurrrrrr tablet in the waSSSSSHHHHHHing maSSSSSSHHHHHHHine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Your opinion gives us all a bad name. Like when the one comment that was made about the baby’s foot, she jumped on it, made a story about it and gave us all the title of trolls. The amount of her army that set up accounts to come on here and call us all sorts was just unbelievable.
I spoke up then and I’ll speak up now because nobody should be criticised for how they look.
Bash her for the way that she goes about her business but don’t bash her for her looks! That’s not what this is for.
Well said

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think her house has just got cluttered? Non of it goes with eachother she bought a coffee table which is glass and metal and a wooden sideboard? Non of it goes her new dining chairs don’t go with the table the cream curtains in the living room, the chair she bought for the landing.. I don’t know just seems like she’s got a spending problem buys junk and makes her house look tacky and full of shite that her boys proberly going to knock over in a few years no doubt a few accidents on the coffee table

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.