Mrs Hinch #45 Gifted amtico floors, hinch’s extension is a greyscale bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think she was breastfeeding last night before bed?? her top was so low!
She’s never breastfed, a breastfeeding mother would never go bra less as early on after having the baby as she did. It’s another lie to add to her ever growing collection.
She was practising making up bottles before the baby was even born.

Reactions: 28
She’s never breastfed, a breastfeeding mother would never go bra less as early on after having the baby as she did. It’s another lie to add to her ever growing collection.
She was practising making up bottles before the baby was even born.
VERY true!! And i remember her making the bottles actually!!

Reactions: 7
Since he’s been born she’s not once shown washing his clothes. Her mum probs does it
She’s had so many items gifted that she will have to throw them away after one wear so no need to wash. Probably won’t be going near a children's charity or shop. Just the bin.

Reactions: 11
anyone else think she was breastfeeding last night before bed?? her top was so low!
Definitely not, I’d be surprised if she did any breastfeeding at all, she’s been constantly wearing strapless tops.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 34149

This is APPALLING, no transparency at all!!!

You're supposed to tell us exactly what's been gifted mate
It would probably better for her to put *1 item was purchased.
I love that Ikea don’t gift her or offer to “work” with her or collaborate. Just goes to show if a company has good products at good prices their products will sell themselves. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's it for me and Hinch, haven't been watching her stories much lately but everytime I have, all I've seen is that every f*ING thing has been gifted, furniture, carpets, the whole bloody lot.

All her sheep followers probably are watching their spends and she is getting everything and more for free, yet they still think she's one of them, she bleeping is not 😡 when are they going to wake up.

I hate the way life today is going, I hate everything about Instagram and this 'influencer' crap, it all needs to stop. Insta used to be good but I've unfollowed alot lately as every account is not only in it for the free stuff, as soon as I see an #ad I flick to the next.

I'm sticking around on the PTWM thread as want to know what she has done with the PayPal donations, but other than that I'm done, I can't bear to watch and listen to the total crap from Hinch anymore.

Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
you can tell exactly what is and isn't gifted in her photos. The gifted bits are always all the high end items. Ikea/dunelm/tkmaxx/ebay etc - that's the bits they've bought 🙄

Reactions: 15
That's it for me and Hinch, haven't been watching her stories much lately but everytime I have, all I've seen is that every f*ING thing has been gifted, furniture, carpets, the whole bloody lot.

All her sheep followers probably are watching their spends and she is getting everything and more for free, yet they still think she's one of them, she bleeping is not 😡 when are they going to wake up.

I hate the way life today is going, I hate everything about Instagram and this 'influencer' crap, it all needs to stop. Insta used to be good but I've unfollowed alot lately as every account is not only in it for the free stuff, as soon as I see an #ad I flick to the next.

I'm sticking around on the PTWM thread as want to know what she has done with the PayPal donations, but other than that I'm done, I can't bear to watch and listen to the total crap from Hinch anymore.

Xxx
Yea unfortunately it's a trend and perhaps we're all a little envious (not jealous,big difference) that she has got what she wanted from the start.personally I'd rather sell my soul to the devil.
My tongue has got holes in it where I am biting it so hard-I've given a few hints along the way ..what would you all do if you had the ammunition to shoot her down?
She's written a book about self help for anxiety yet she must cause it for 100's of people.
Fantastic childhood, support of her family,meeting the man of her dreams,fairytale proposal and wedding,falling pregnant on the first attempt(no word games that night) ,expanding her already perfect house,using filters to ensure she looks perfection and on and on and on.
I think she was making excuses last night for hiding behind gretel,butterflies and the rest.there she was in her 'raw' state looking all bedraggled and craving sympathy.no offence to Stacey Soloman,but I think she's been studying you.i almost want to end my short time on this site,although I've had a few laughs along the way.
Shall I go quietly or go out with a 🎉🎉🎉

Yea unfortunately it's a trend and perhaps we're all a little envious (not jealous,big difference) that she has got what she wanted from the start.personally I'd rather sell my soul to the devil.
My tongue has got holes in it where I am biting it so hard-I've given a few hints along the way ..what would you all do if you had the ammunition to shoot her down?
She's written a book about self help for anxiety yet she must cause it for 100's of people.
Fantastic childhood, support of her family,meeting the man of her dreams,fairytale proposal and wedding,falling pregnant on the first attempt(no word games that night) ,expanding her already perfect house,using filters to ensure she looks perfection and on and on and on.
I think she was making excuses last night for hiding behind gretel,butterflies and the rest.there she was in her 'raw' state looking all bedraggled and craving sympathy.no offence to Stacey Soloman,but I think she's been studying you.i almost want to end my short time on this site,although I've had a few laughs along the way.
I just want to clarify my reference to stacey-I didn't think for a nano second that you crave sympathy-our soph is trying to buy into your popularity.x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I just want to clarify my reference to stacey-I didn't think for a nano second that you crave sympathy-our soph is trying to buy into your popularity.x
Sorry to interject on this but we really don’t know anything of the ins and outs of her personal life. Mrs Hinch is a brand and we only know pieces of information that reflect well on the brand. Even those who have seemingly perfect lives can have experienced traumatic things in their pasts. Just to clarify this a bit more she has a newborn and any of us who are mothers know how tiring that is- even if she has lots of help, the ‘perfect’ birth is very rare and is unlikely she wasn’t in some kind of discomfort or pain afterward. Yet we’ve only ever to my knowledge seen ‘the best bits’.

Reactions: 14
Sorry to interject on this but we really don’t know anything of the ins and outs of her personal life. Mrs Hinch is a brand and we only know pieces of information that reflect well on the brand. Even those who have seemingly perfect lives can have experienced traumatic things in their pasts. Just to clarify this a bit more she has a newborn and any of us who are mothers know how tiring that is- even if she has lots of help, the ‘perfect’ birth is very rare and is unlikely she wasn’t in some kind of discomfort or pain afterward. Yet we’ve only ever to my knowledge seen ‘the best bits’.
Interject all you like.if you know you know🤭🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.