Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dolls house is not for Ronnie and it breaks my heart.
So true and It’s wrong really as so many of the little bits that she has put in the dolls house are a choking hazard for small children. If her sheep all copy her then they too could be putting their children at risk. If that happened Sopha would just delete all her dolls house stories and never talk of it again 😡

Reactions: 17
I zoned out for a few weeks, think all the grey made me think I was asleep, so I don't know if I'd missed this discussion, but..... here goes! Why is Trace suddenly rearing her head from the loft, reviews, room makeovers, when will it end haha. My sceptical theory is that if she has a presence on the official 'celeb' page of the one and only Mrs Hinch, can the Hinch brand put her on the books and supplement her maternity pay?? It'd be a drop in the ocean or tax write off maybe and she has been absolutely rinsed on here. Maybe Sopha has a conscience???
I don’t get it. She looks really uncomfortable on camera and usually only half of her face is visible. Soph actually does the talking for her - it’s dead weird! She’s going to have to up her game a bit if she wants to cash in on the tit show too.

Reactions: 8
We bought my eldest a wooden one from Asda for her 2nd birthday along with their wooden accessories. So there's no reason she couldn't have bought something similar if that's the style she likes. There were a couple of tiny things we removed (saucepan, small lamps) but otherwise it was all chunky wooden pieces with no small parts. She was also never left alone to play with these things. Can't imagine Hinch being so vigilant 🤷‍♀️ she really fucked up with the tend anxiety thing there because Ronnie's her dolls house could induce a panic attack to any parent.
I got my girls a beautiful one from Asda, all the pieces are chunky wood like you said, proper good quality. She always has to be so extra, it's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got my girls a beautiful one from Asda, all the pieces are chunky wood like you said, proper good quality. She always has to be so extra, it's ridiculous.
We have an Asda one too. My daughter got it for her 3rd Birthday. She’s just turned 4 now and she has literally played with it every day!

• Heart
She says she can't wait to see Ron's face. I think we know what'll happen - he'll look at it blankly, she'll laugh at him, then he'll look at his dad to see if he's allowed to touch it, knock something over so she'll be straight in with the claw to put it back 'in its place', & then she'll take over. Ron will then wander off, she won't notice cos she'll be too busy playing dollies on her own. Then she'll come on later & say how much he loved it.
Spot on!

Reactions: 10
Exactly! It's really great quality, we've had it for six years and it's been played with by all three of my kids, youngest is two right now.

She's doing this for her 🤯 it's her way of being more like SS - except this DIY is on a craft level, so she can appear to be getting parent points but it's just wrong on so many levels. Her self-centred traits are shining through. I'm sure this dolls house will end up at the dump too.

Reactions: 9
We have an Asda one too. My daughter got it for her 3rd Birthday. She’s just turned 4 now and she has literally played with it every day!
Thats the one I got my girls, it's so pretty, you can get plain ones or 🤮 gender neutral 🤮 ones online that are identical if Ronnie isn't allowed anything remotely girly, so I don't see why she didn't just buy one like that, the furniture and people aren't expensive, they are all good size pieces so no choking hazards, and let Ronnie love and use it.. None of these tiny little flash bottles and bleeping toilet rolls like she's got. He won't have a clue what to do with it, they'll be a hospital trip when the boys get something lodged in their throat anyways.
She's pathetic

Attachments

• Heart
Exactly! It's really great quality, we've had it for six years and it's been played with by all three of my kids, youngest is two right now.

She's doing this for her 🤯 it's her way of being more like SS - except this DIY is on a craft level, so she can appear to be getting parent points but it's just wrong on so many levels. Her self-centred traits are shining through. I'm sure this dolls house will end up at the dump too.
Once she's used it for the new house reveal we won't see it again. Poor Rondon

Reactions: 11
Interested to see h

Thats the one I got my girls, it's so pretty, you can get plain ones or 🤮 gender neutral 🤮 ones online that are identical if Ronnie isn't allowed anything remotely girly, so I don't see why she didn't just buy one like that, the furniture and people aren't expensive, they are all good size pieces so no choking hazards, and let Ronnie love and use it.. None of these tiny little flash bottles and bleeping toilet rolls like she's got. He won't have a clue what to do with it, they'll be a hospital trip when the boys get something lodged in their throat anyways.
She's pathetic

We got this one because my wee girl was not into pink but it also meant she could stand at it. There's so many options out there. Thing is, with Hinch it's 100% intentional. Hopefully people are smarter than to copy her and send their kids to A&E 🤞

Reactions: 12
Ooooh I’m going to have a look as my littlest would love it. He adores his dinosaurs and trucks, but he also loves dolls and his kitchen. He’s totally getting a house for Christmas if I can find a nice one

• Heart

We got this one because my wee girl was not into pink but it also meant she could stand at it. There's so many options out there. Thing is, with Hinch it's 100% intentional. Hopefully people are smarter than to copy her and send their kids to A&E 🤞
Ooooooh I love thattt, I've never come across that one before. I'd of got that over the pink one, but yeah there's so many lovely options. She's a nobhead

Reactions: 7
Ooooh I’m going to have a look as my littlest would love it. He adores his dinosaurs and trucks, but he also loves dolls and his kitchen. He’s totally getting a house for Christmas if I can find a nice one
We have dinosaurs, disney figurines and toot-toots in our dolls house 😂 it is a sight! Asda has a some money off of their wooden toys the now. I just looked and the accessories pack is out of stock but they will get it back in. It's the same one we bought 6 years ago.

I wonder if they will be painting the exterior walls duck egg blue like the dolls house 👀
I'm waiting to see her make a mini version of her conker tit heap for the dream house 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We have dinosaurs, disney figurines and toot-toots in our dolls house 😂 it is a sight! Asda has a some money off of their wooden toys the now. I just looked and the accessories pack is out of stock but they will get it back in. It's the same one we bought 6 years ago.

I'm waiting to see her make a mini version of her conker tit heap for the dream house 💩
Yes I’ve just been looking! They have some gorgeous things!
Debating the washing machine so he might leave mine alone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think she's bought the house outright with no mortgage. Because let's face it, if she were to go to a mortgage company and they asked her and inches occupation.... "I get paid to wank my taps and put my name on over priced pj's. I also tend to clean my house but I actually have a cleaner but it cons my sheep into buying my £13 jotter" and inch is like "ehhhhhh wash me bumbuminnit and I share childcare with me lover eh I mean muva in law. I also clean the shower for soph sometimes"

I really don't think they'd get one for a large sum of money. I hope she does buy it outright. Her whole platform goes tits up and she has to sell up because she can't afford the running costs. 🤣🤣🤣 back to hmp greyskull she shall go ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.