Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say I’m really disappointed that we haven’t seen today’s crayola creation yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must say I’m really disappointed that we haven’t seen today’s crayola creation yet.
She’s probably still working on it! She’s a very busy insta mum don’t you know. She doesn’t have much time on her hands what with looking after 3 kiddos and running a home etc - so fitting in a bit of ‘me’ time is a real struggle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the safari is all planned and organised and will be announced after the book release as some tend tourist company will have seen her tend list in her tend notebook. Off on safari she shall duck sometime in November returning in December to hinch farm (exact replica of the dolls house) all decked out with Christmas light and a 300ft Christmas tree out front designed by poopy Bell floral whatever its called which will be visible from space and the number one cause of rolling blackouts world wide during Christmas and New year and poor little Soph just won't know how it happened to her from little sleepy Maldon
Hope that helpzzz guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All I can think about when I see Hinch with the doll house is how much of a choking hazard it is!!!! Surely she’s thought about this when putting the millions of tiny bits and bobs in it that aren’t even glued down??????

Reactions: 14
I zoned out for a few weeks, think all the grey made me think I was asleep, so I don't know if I'd missed this discussion, but..... here goes! Why is Trace suddenly rearing her head from the loft, reviews, room makeovers, when will it end haha. My sceptical theory is that if she has a presence on the official 'celeb' page of the one and only Mrs Hinch, can the Hinch brand put her on the books and supplement her maternity pay?? It'd be a drop in the ocean or tax write off maybe and she has been absolutely rinsed on here. Maybe Sopha has a conscience???

Reactions: 9
Regarding the tiny branded products she’s put in the choke house dolls house. I’ve just seen this on tiktok. Would that not technically be another undisclosed ad since she clearly got them from Tesco and she works with them? SS posts ad when she shows primark stuff even if it’s not her own because she works with them.

Reactions: 6
I doubt she will buy a stick of furniture for the new house so surely a disgruntled employee of somewhere will find their way here 🤞

Reactions: 7
Whatever house she’s moving to we can be sure it will be as bland and as dull as she is. She is no interior designer that’s for sure.
The house reveal will be just like the pergola. One minute they are at castle grey skull playing with the folks house, the next minute they’ve morphed into the Hinchvanian family and are sitting in their farmhouse kitchen with whitewashed furniture looking out into the garden where the llamas are skipping around (well actually trying to make a run for it!).

Let’s hope by the time they have moved, Ron will have mastered the art of painting!! 😉 😉

View attachment 828757
‘Hinchvanian’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a theory… here me out.
I think we all know the dolls house is for sofa and not Ronnie. However, I think it’s foreshadowing the move to “hinch farm” she’s spending all this time doing the house up and then when she’s done she will use the dolls house as a reveal for hinch farm

Another day off then. Lazy pig

Guaranteed come about 2pm she'll upload a story "it's been a lazyyyyyy day today guyssssshhh" like everyday then

Reactions: 17
I am scrolling through Twitter and there’s quite a few articles containing a mrs hinch tip for clearing condensation from windows using cat litter? Has she ever shown that for I don’t recall her doing that.
I tried to read the “articles” and there’s just an overload of ads so I haven’t the patience for that nonsense in my face when I’m trying to read 😂

why can’t ppl just buy those de humidifier things instead of pissing cat litter on your window 😂

• Haha
I have a theory… here me out.
I think we all know the dolls house is for sofa and not Ronnie. However, I think it’s foreshadowing the move to “hinch farm” she’s spending all this time doing the house up and then when she’s done she will use the dolls house as a reveal for hinch farm
Quite a few of us have had the same theory.
I think she'll switch it up now that her plans have been discussed on here 😂

Reactions: 15
I am scrolling through Twitter and there’s quite a few articles containing a mrs hinch tip for clearing condensation from windows using cat litter? Has she ever shown that for I don’t recall her doing that.
I tried to read the “articles” and there’s just an overload of ads so I haven’t the patience for that nonsense in my face when I’m trying to read 😂

why can ppl just buy those de humidifier things instead of pissing cat litter on your window 😂
I've come across the same thing but by looks of it it's just the crazy fans that have come up with the idea, not hinch herself.... But ofcourse they have to add Mrs hinch into the headlines

Reactions: 8
She will be in crazy mode googling new reveal ideas!
A new home is so exciting but she has turned it into business so it's all fake and manufactured, what a sad life if products and furniture are all you have! I'm not a housey person, my things are years old but good quality and cares for so my time/money are spent enjoying life. My kids/grandkids have travelled, hiked, camped, explored, got muddy to their eyeballs, painted and played and have turned out much better people than her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Regarding the tiny branded products she’s put in the choke house dolls house. I’ve just seen this on tiktok. Would that not technically be another undisclosed ad since she clearly got them from Tesco and she works with them? SS posts ad when she shows primark stuff even if it’s not her own because she works with them.
Is that where her tiny cleaning products came from - Tescos? Yes surely she must have to declare it as an ad because she works with them. I’ve seen other influencers do this.

Think they went to fish people!

Also if she really wanted to get Ronnie a dollhouse for him a quick Google shows there's plenty of age suitable (such as this and it develops as the child gets older!) dollhouses she could of bought rather than twatting with her current project. Which is purely a vanity project.

Amazon product
We bought my eldest a wooden one from Asda for her 2nd birthday along with their wooden accessories. So there's no reason she couldn't have bought something similar if that's the style she likes. There were a couple of tiny things we removed (saucepan, small lamps) but otherwise it was all chunky wooden pieces with no small parts. She was also never left alone to play with these things. Can't imagine Hinch being so vigilant 🤷‍♀️ she really fucked up with the tend anxiety thing there because Ronnie's her dolls house could induce a panic attack to any parent.

Anyone remember the Snow Machine we sussed she was going to use for the 3 million followers post 😂😂

Poor Soph we always ruin it for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.