Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok - I'm just gonna go for it and if my post gets forgotten about like Flip & Flop and the FB Marketplace shite then so be it!

There is no way in hell this dolls house is for Ronnie - this is 1000% a prop for a future house reveal. These EB miniatures must have came from them, surely? These are even smaller than the mini branded items on the TikTok that was posted.

I have no issues with boys playing with dolls/houses/prams I'm all for it. But, these toys are more exciting for children whose speech isn't delayed - we've all seen Ronnie struggles to interact with mum, dad, Lennie and even Rex - there's no way he knows how to play with these type of toys.
Give him toys that make noise cars/dinosaurs/animals for example to encourage him to make sounds - broom, crash, rawr etc.
I'm in no way an expert but personally feel a dolls house would be to confusing for him.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ooooh I’m going to have a look as my littlest would love it. He adores his dinosaurs and trucks, but he also loves dolls and his kitchen. He’s totally getting a house for Christmas if I can find a nice one
Ohhh he'll be such a happy boy. I love that you let your boy play with whatever he wants, my brother in law won't let his 2 year old boy play with "girl toys", when he comes to mine he runs straight to the doll house, dolls and the prams but he's constantly taking it all off him (his mum is the opposite, but the dad has none of it) 😡 my boy who's now 8 asked santa for a pram, baby and princess barbies when he was 3, he got them.
Imagine Ronnie asking for those???? They'd refuse! He would benefit from a doll and a pram, helps their emotional skills.

My 2 youngest are both girls, my youngest girl is a proper "girly girl" but my eldest girl prefers "boy" toys. She's asked for a fire fighter costume and a remote control monster truck off santa this year 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up because I took the kids to a pumpkin patch and Maize maze, took a few pictures, they had so much fun without the camera constantly in their face.
What is Sophie up to today? Has she posted today?

Reactions: 8
Ok - I'm just gonna go for it and if my post gets forgotten about like Flip & Flop and the FB Marketplace shite then so be it!

There is no way in hell this dolls house is for Ronnie - this is 1000% a prop for a future house reveal. These EB miniatures must have came from them, surely? These are even smaller than the mini branded items on the TikTok that was posted.

I have no issues with boys playing with dolls/houses/prams I'm all for it. But, these toys are more exciting for children whose speech isn't delayed - we've all seen Ronnie struggles to interact with mum, dad, Lennie and even Rex - there's no way he knows how to play with these type of toys.
Give him toys that make noise cars/dinosaurs/animals for example to encourage him to make sounds - broom, crash, rawr etc.
I'm in no way an expert but personally feel a dolls house would be to confusing for him.
He needs age appropriate toys and at this stage with their money I can’t believe that they haven’t sought professional input. IF it was a dolls house like the one she’s doing then the parent would need to lead and introduce the activities. To me it’s the sort of dolls house for a older child or to be put on a shelf like a ornament. Amazed it’s not grey/griege though l.

Reactions: 11
Yes I’ve just been looking! They have some gorgeous things!
Debating the washing machine so he might leave mine alone 🤣
Have a good look on Google cos you can kitchens with the built in washing machine at the side so you'll get both if he enjoys stuff like that.. My girls had one and it wasn't huge like you'd think, it was a compact one. I got it off amazon xxx

Reactions: 7
Ohhh he'll be such a happy boy. I love that you let your boy play with whatever he wants, my brother in law won't let his 2 year old boy play with "girl toys", when he comes to mine he runs straight to the doll house, dolls and the prams but he's constantly taking it all off him (his mum is the opposite, but the dad has none of it) 😡 my boy who's now 8 asked santa for a pram, baby and princess barbies when he was 3, he got them.
Imagine Ronnie asking for those???? They'd refuse! He would benefit from a doll and a pram, helps their emotional skills.

My 2 youngest are both girls, my youngest girl is a proper "girly girl" but my eldest girl prefers "boy" toys. She's asked for a fire fighter costume and a remote control monster truck off santa this year 😂❤
I love when kids get to play with what they want , not what others want them to play with.

Before covid my son's nursery had dressing up clothes, most days when I dropped him off and walked past the window to say bye he was already dressed as a mermaid/princess or fire fighter /dinosaur!

My boys have my old dolls when I was little , and love playing with them, just means they are caring children who will grow up to be caring /nurturing adults!!

• Heart
It was from a thread back in the 100s. ‘AFRICA’
That Adele song again, the ONLY time she plays it is with these doll house montages 🤔🤔

curiouser and curiouser 🤔😉
Be the name of her next book!!!! 😉😉

My thoughts are she's going to announce the house soon and the song is asking people to go easy on her, no troll comments or people unfollowing her cos guyzzzz little ol' sopha doesn't know how this can happen to her!!!

Edit to say sorry I didn't meant to quote the "Africa" comment, must of hit wrong button.

I love when kids get to play with what they want , not what others want them to play with.

Before covid my son's nursery had dressing up clothes, most days when I dropped him off and walked past the window to say bye he was already dressed as a mermaid/princess or fire fighter /dinosaur!

My boys have my old dolls when I was little , and love playing with them, just means they are caring children who will grow up to be caring /nurturing adults!!
I love that... My boy used to have princess costumes cos it's what he loved when he was little. He's a proper BOY now, but there's absolutely no harm in it... My 4 year old girl is currently dressed up like she's in the military lol.
Imagine Jamies face walking into nursery picking Ronnie up wearing a princess costume holding a doll??? He'd take him straight home and show him a football. It's sad as 😔

• Sad

I agree with you but have to comment to say I'm in love with your profile pic.

THE PEOPLE HUV TAE KNOW!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okkkk so im packing my hospital bag Hinch style and need suggestions this is what I have so far:
-own butter so it feels like home
-already pre planned crazy birth story for engagement
-note from the midwife who cannot believe how amazing I am
-notepad and pen so notes can be written (NOT BY ME)
-stuff for the cash cow. Not important so won’t include on my list
-see through extortionately priced bags from amaZON
-3 piece suite so I can have a deep rest
Don’t forget your Smarties! Who needs gas and air, injections or epidurals when popping a few colour coordinated Smarties works just as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love that... My boy used to have princess costumes cos it's what he loved when he was little. He's a proper BOY now, but there's absolutely no harm in it... My 4 year old girl is currently dressed up like she's in the military lol.
Imagine Jamies face walking into nursery picking Ronnie up wearing a princess costume holding a doll??? He'd take him straight home and show him a football. It's sad as 😔
It's sad but true isn't it , kids don't see gender types , they don't see racism etc , we as the parents pass that on....and Hinchs will def have Ron and Lon in a 'box' to what they can and can't play with

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Better pics for comparison.

View attachment 828770
I mean, I could be wrong, but…….
She will be fuming if this is her house 🤣🤣🤣

I see she’s not doing “Halloweek” this year!
Imagine on Sunday, she takes kids trick or treating to the new house and wor fiddlefingers and Jimbob are there all dressed up "welcoming them home" "omg guyyyz someone treated us to a new house" 🤣🤣 kind of bleeping stunt she'd pull!!

Sure it's jimbobs birthday this week. New house for a gift hahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.