Mrs Hinch #446 Boobs match her taste in music: Bolt-ons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That silly looking cake, whatever the hell you’d call it, using a prick stick beside something edible, aye surely sounds lovely indeed! This is my first time seeing this disaster in full 😂 I could just imagine the cream/icing whatever she’s used, dripping off 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
I’m going to sit right down and write myself a letter….in my butter yarn butter soft dog fleece snit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 817861
you don’t live in it though.. you live in those green joggers..
it looks like the most unflattering item of clothing I have ever seen. Those pleats would make my thighs look huge and that flat front would accentuate my big fat belly not to mention the seam down the middle giving camel toe.. so it a no from me!

View attachment 817865
That jumpsuit doesn’t do anything for her belly, makes her look bigger and wobbler than she is

Reactions: 5
Is she…….. is she ok? Why is she rehashing the cauliflower cake “bouquet ”
Why is she so obsessed with us?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vicky P has said the episode with Grinch is unmissable. I for one can’t wait to hear her talking about her fan mail
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Blue felt tip over MY sofas. Oh duck off you grabby witch. They are the sofa and anyway, you have a toddler so duck up and clean it.

Also she really must be stuck for content reposting the story of the abomination tit muffins for fiddle 🤮

Reactions: 15
I’d love to find out one of you is Jimbobnoknob 😂 I for one could not live with her! Bet the guy is reminded daily how lucky he is to have a “celebrity” wife

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to find out one of you is Jimbobnoknob 😂 I for one could not live with her! Bet the guy is reminded daily how lucky he is to have a “celebrity” wife
I can imagine she throws that around a bit ‘if it wasn’t for me we wouldn’t … bla bla bla’

yet his surname is the only reason you are where you are soph

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can imagine she throws that around a bit ‘if it wasn’t for me we wouldn’t … bla bla bla’

yet his surname is the only reason you are where you are soph
Exactly. People wouldn't give two shits if she was trying to make Mrs Barker happen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's either not dressed the kids all day or ron had 2 bags of crisps for breakfast 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.