Mrs Hinch #446 Boobs match her taste in music: Bolt-ons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211020-144047_Twitter.jpg

I'd love to see how many of the sheep would sign up up this since they very fond of mean comments to 'trolls'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fml so I've chosen blue for our new house...if she does blue I'm going to be real bleeping mad real bleeping quick!
Don’t worry I don’t think she intention chose blue. I’m pretty sure they were gifted to her to promote and I was on the desenio website this week and saw her new ones in the “popular” section so it’s likely desenio picked them and sent them out. They’ll be in the bin in a week

Reactions: 9
Currently away on a little trip!

Just thought I'd come on here to say:

Wheel Power. What a dozey bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What did she say to Jamie? I can’t seem to view the insta story? She’s always humiliating someone - usually poor Ron or Jamie.
Is this Wheel power more diversion/ engagement tactics to get people talking. So Penguin want to partner up and publish someone like Hinch rather than someone who has actual talent! It’s all about the greed & money these days. I despair at times đŸ˜©
Wait guys, there's a thought process. She's also jokingly threatening the nobody she is tending to talk to at the end...
I screenrecorded it if that helps!

Reactions: 4
You just know this podcast with sticky Vicky will all be about nusty trolls, because neither of them have anything else to talk about 🙄

Reactions: 21
Thanks - She’s just not a very kind person is she 😂

I wonder what they both argued about at Pepper Pig World where she stormed off. She must be difficult to live with.
Who storms off and leaves their husband and kids behind in Peppa bloody Pig World too. What a witch behaving like that on a kids day out. She’s vile.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.