Mrs Hinch #446 Boobs match her taste in music: Bolt-ons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheel power because wheels are powerful? As if we needed any more evidence that she is totally incapable of functioning as an adult. She's as thick as alpaca tit!

Wheels are powerful?? Ffs Soph, pick up a book that isn't your own!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to stop doing these bloody fake “comedy” conversations between the kids. 😐

Reactions: 42
I wonder how many lies she has spun to Vicki then? Bet Gleam already knew what questions would be coming up - part of the deal.

let’s see which extracts from her fictional memoir book she has chosen to regurgitate this time - no doubt it will be about trolls. But bet they won’t mention Tattle because no influencer wants any of their loyal followers sniffing around here - tattle is like safety box stashed full of influencers lies with EVIDENCE!!! 😂

Reactions: 17
I really feel for Ronnie in that clip, he’s being grabbed albeit by a baby (who’s older than she says he izzz) but he doesn’t flinch at all. Literally no interaction with his brother, carries on like he’s not even there. There’s no such thing as a sibling bond there for sure 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Have you seen the other examples of notes passed to her? These look similar too. What’s more far fetched all these notes (who carries a notebook nowadays 🤔) or her writing them to herself and centring herself in the middle as the Saviour?
I haven’t yet! I saw the “Maxine” one briefly and it looks different again to me on first glance but will have a closer look tonight. I’m surprised she’s not insulted these “fans” don’t carry around her book of list everywhere and write their ass-kissing notes to her using them. Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really feel for Ronnie in that clip, he’s being grabbed albeit by a baby (who’s older than she says he izzz) but he doesn’t flinch at all. Literally no interaction with his brother, carries on like he’s not even there. There’s no such thing as a sibling bond there for sure 😢
I thought that, it’s like Lonnie is invisible. He’s emotionless🙁🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Lennie says “there’s a new fred here guyshhh.. it’s all about our mummazzz
He he he” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.