Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?
This is how Ronnie looked about the same age😕

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Ronnie seems to only have pushchair naps. I’d imagine because Ma or Jamie take him for a push round the block so that Soph can have some peace and quiet whilst she “works”. Having Ronnie asleep in the house would disrupt her “working”.

blue Scribble is still on the window from the other day.

Reactions: 23
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

View attachment 814399
She totally ignored Ronnie to crack this 'joke' we can all be silly at times but she isn't funny shes just a dick

• Sad
Reactions: 38
The pumpkin cloth thing made me piss me nickers.. Looked tit, bless her, and actually thinks everything she does is brilliant... My kids can make stuff better than her and there 8, 4 and 3. Says alot... Jamie must get some right laughs in.

Anyways, shame your kids don't make you happy the way Henry does... Atv x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She does realise the dog is not a human! Don't think I've ever called my dog kid! Don't get me wrong I adore my dog but she is just that a DOG

Reactions: 17
The pumpkin cloth thing made me piss me nickers.. Looked tit, bless her, and actually thinks everything she does is brilliant... My kids can make stuff better than her and there 8, 4 and 3. Says alot... Jamie must get some right laughs in.

Anyways, shame your kids don't make you happy the way Henry does... Atv x
Jamie puts up with it cos she gives him pocket money once a week to spend in the bookies init

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This kinda freaks me out 😱 it's like they're competing in a game called "who is the biggest hun and the most like their divine leader???" 🤢🤣
They all look exactly the same , with the same houses! That's certainly not how I look in my lounge wear....I'm more like The Trunchbull

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That poor poor fat dog 😭
Come and hang out with my 11 year old mini Labradoodle and almost 10 year old Lab and we’ll soon get you as fit as a fiddle (fiddle?? Eeek!) in no time Henry!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She totally ignored Ronnie to crack this 'joke' we can all be silly at times but she isn't funny shes just a dick
Even if she hadn't actually noticed Ronnie at the time of taking the video, surely she would have seen it when looked back and realised how bad it looks??

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.