Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

Reactions: 50
Even Jamie (short for James) seemed a bit weary of her *nudge nudge wink wink* it looks like a willy humour.

Reactions: 30
Inappropriate sexualised behaviour is another red flag. The joggers, the constant references to dicks when her two kids and mum are there... Most unsavoury.

Reactions: 90
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?

Reactions: 20
Inappropriate sexualised behaviour is another red flag. The joggers, the constant references to dicks when her two kids and mum are there... Most unsavoury.
So from reading threads and it constantly said over and over again
She’s craving a big knob

Reactions: 18
That was recap perfection @Bunnykins
I don't know how you do it

Reactions: 18
james looks like he is near retirement age, are we sure he is 42

Reactions: 41
It’s during the day and I can see a light on inside. Stop being so wasteful with energy! The rest of us have to watch our leccy cuz it’s expensive! I don’t know what it’s like in England but it’s an absolute rip off here! (Scotland)
Poor dog hi.
@Bunnykins love you woo hoo hoo

Reactions: 27
And full of huns in their best seasonal wear desperately trying to get the perfikkkt foto 4 instaaa.
Nothing says ‘great family day out’ like forcing your bored children and their spineless dad to pose up a storm between arguments
This has single handedly summed up social media, quite frankly

Reactions: 40

Why is she still letting Ronnie sleep outside in the pushchair? Can see his shoes poking out the bottom of the blanket

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.