Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
If we’ve rumbled her and she really did plan on using this god awful dolls house to show her house move I really hope her fucking sheep wake up and smell the zoflora

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well of course your fridge don’t look like this now
All that fruit and veg definitely went mouldy super quick and seeped out all over the place 🤮 I wonder how long it will take for her to clean it 🤔 or she’s waiting for another fridge related money making deal to appear before she does

Attachments

• Haha

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I bet the fair photo was taken by the niece and sent to Jamie.

He was at the car show with his garage floor mates innit. Soph had a tantrum that she was expected to be at home with her children so ma and niece took her on a day out to the fair. Niece was with the boys while Soph was off having a laugh on the ride recovering from her anxiety after dealing with a tend toddler meltdown
Meaning at the fair, hinch and the mother thought it was perfectly fine to leave both Ronnie (who had no pushchair) and Lonnie a baby with the 11/12 Yr old niece? Who was filming the ride meaning noone was actually looking after Ronnie.

So either her story was bullshit about who was with her or this was taken another time when James was there.

ilovespecialk

Hello everyone, long time reader first time poster! Why does she over pronounce everything when she speaks? It really grates on me

• Haha

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Is the whole point of that rotten man Inch’s account just a fan account for his lame ass simple wife? What a fucking simp I’m embarrassed for him

Parry1988

VIP Member
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

View attachment 814399
To be honest even Jamie short for James looked like he wanted to tell her to fucking grow up or fuck off lol

• Haha

flyonthewall_22

If you are going to pretend your sons are talking to each other 🙄 as least have the decency to have Ron’s contribution grammatically correct. You are not helping his language progression with all this “baby talk”. Pathetic woman.

Bettygee

I’m howling….. when I said I ran I sprinted here when I saw that note!! She’s mentally unstable,

• Haha

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Well that looks like a shit gig in a working men's club. Michael looks like he can barely move and walks like he has a brush shaft up his arse .

• Haha

Bettygee

Good to see that anxiety at a high 🙄
She actually mocks people with high anxiety, my sister has awful anxiety and the thought of going to a concert would send her into meltdown

• Sad
  • Heart

Burda

VIP Member
A cleaner gets £13 an hour, I'm on £13.79 as a nurse... I really need to change jobs. Especially if I can get paid thousands/millions to clean my own home and show it on social media 🙄
I get paid 15per hour and 20per hour on weekends but its zero hour contract isn't it. If I don't go, I dont get paid. I do not get paid time off. I dont have a set 7hr day, I have to travel between people etc so really im out for 9hours a day and only get paid for 4 or 5...so seems high pay, but isn't.

• Heart

Maximus14

Doesn't see herself as a celebrity!! (She's NOT)Erm...Xmas last year, which celebrity couple are expecting?
Less brains than flip n flop. RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cant get my head around all the shit shes put in that house. Its one big choking hazard for both kids!!!! Genuinely can't believe she's posting it, people with zero brain cells are likely to copy... she needs to out a disclaimer like for decorative purposes and will be removed. Its concerning. Would imagine she will get plenty of messages.

Reactions: 27