Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
“She only stops when she drops”?? 🙄🙄🙄
It’s too early in the day and week to be this annoyed!
Get over yourselves Hinchs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I know it's off topic slightly but just looking through her tags and one photo says we was lucky enough to see Mrs hinch in Liverpool book signing but unfortunately no phones were allowed. Oh I wonder why 🤭

• Haha

Palms

Fuck me, she's coming my way! Batten down the hatches and put the sound proof panels up. I do not want to hear her squaks outside the theater at 11pm.
Hope she gets a parking ticket.

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
I'm not body conscious, but if Mr Sausage put a photo of my tits online for millions to see I'd be fucking fuming.

So disrespectful.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Most of us saw through the dollhouse when she first introduced it, either as a plaything for content for herself, or for a house reveal. But she shoots herself in the foot, thinking she’s so clever because she knows what the tRoLLs will say, so she makes up a story that Ronnie loves one at nursery (probably does, which is great) so she is gonna be mummaz of the year and make one for him. Riiiight. Then continues on without a thought for Ronnie as the house never was or will be for him, but looks a right fool for it being completely inappropriate for a two year old. And she will either never address it or she will come up with more lies, like “it’s for when he’s older obviously, shtewpid person *spit*” or it will suddenly just disappear never to be mentioned again once she has had her fill of content.

She keeps doing stuff like this. Lies just roll off her tongue and she gets away with it because her sheep are too dim and dazzled by her. She must seethe when she reads here to see perfect strangers seeing right through her. She adjusts her content to either prove us wrong or clap back at us. But she gets it so wrong. Every. Time.

• Heart

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Hello nusty trolls! Great recap @Bunnykins and fab title
well old hinch cheese has well and truly slid off her cracker hasn’t it! I’ve had a really busy weekend so havent been around but I saw gretal come out to play last night and had to investigat. And then Jamie short for James montage 😬 those boobs look painful and poor little Ron just breaks my heart his little vacant face. And Lonnie long legs being all stretched and just laid there like a dolly. It is really surrreal behaviour and I think she is seriously losing the plot. She has made a monster via Instagram and needs to take a few steps back for the sake of her “lovely family”. She should practice what she preaches and is reaping what she sowed

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Only 190 comments in 8 hours James, not quite the celebrity couple are you?
Being in the same clothes and make up for 48 hours when you have your mum and husband around 24/7 is nothing to be proud of, it just shows your a skanky mare 🤢

hinch123

I can imagine it’s absolutely breaking her seeing how amazing Rex is with Rose and how fantastic Stacey is with her amazing life compared to Hinch and her family! Don’t get me wrong Lennie and Ronnie are beautiful but the Hinch family doesn’t compare to Staceys, Staceys family is so natural it’s actually beautiful to watch I bet Hinch is fuming Rex can sing to rose and Ronnie isn’t like that at all I bet she hates Stacey so much deep down because she knows she can’t compete with her hence the rant “I’m mrs Hinch I get paid to clean”

• Heart

Chockablock

New low right there… she genuinely thinks of herself as some hero who deserves success & fame. For what? For karate chopping cushions (never understood that) and filling her house with shite. Mansion incoming!!!

MrsP77

Stacey is cut from the same cloth as hinch. She rips off small businesses, will put her kids face to anything, sells their privacy online for clout…most of us dislike her as much as we dislike hinch 😉
I can’t stand SS. That stupid grin of hers annoys the shit out of me!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rh3a

Chatty Member
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s shit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Find it amazing how the troll message always shows no picture then the ones showing how amazing she is shows pictures!!! Nice tend troll message and tend mess there!! She's a cleaner yet can't remember when I last saw her clean not just tend clean or clean already clean stuff!!! All them toys must be a right nightmare trying to get through them oh wait there was none 🙈 Can she just get in the bin now ffs 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28