Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I bet poor old Tracey’s dreading it having to cram in all the old fashioned oversized crap but Hinch always insists on giving her pals all her old tat and showing her good deed to the world
Just watched her stories I take it all back 😂 there’s no way Rennies old stuff would fit in there anyway

Reactions: 5

sugerplum

Tracey is not famous or special enough to have her own grid post. Soph will get nothing out of Having her as grid. Shame really you've got to be famous or beneficial to her in someway to make the grid
Stacey got a grid post before jamie I think

I remember an incident in the past where Tracey had posted something in her personal facebook and it revealed something about hinchy
I think a part or bbq during lockdown or something similar

• Wow

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
A day off from painting a dolls house and slipping gifts under pillows. She’s like bloody Santa.
I hope she uses this time to relax and unwind poor love.
I on
100% empathise and feel your agony. I've just returned to work this week after testing positive and seeing out my isolation. It was absolute torture. I genuinely felt so unwell the first few days after that I was climbing the walls and getting upset that I couldn't give my dog the walk and attention he deserves/needs.

We're all here for you. You could always purchassssseee a dolls house to renovate?? Hope that's helps. ATV xx
It's not Me with it that's the worst part I'm fine but because I've not been jabbed I need to isolate! My poor dog unlike lard arse mine gets taken out every days for a good hour which is off leash and she swims in the Lake she hates me right now! I'd rather do 10night shifts in a row I'm quite active, so in the gym, cleaning looking after my kids (single may I add) so this is painful I've cried alot already today. But hey ho it could be worse I could have sophs life x

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Guyssssch I have an actual newborn now so just catching up but I’m shaking with laughter trying not to wake the baby with the new freds. Wtf is that dolls house 😂 why is she lurking in SS bedroom and many other questions 😂
Aah, a baby yeti! Congratulation, bubs xx

• Heart

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens
Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Soph's content hit a new low on Tuesday when she filmed herself and Trace reviewing chocolate in her car 'like a couple of youtubers' or like a con woman off instagram and her gormless stooge. Trace had even been let out of the loft for the occassion.
Other highlights included her buying / being gifted a new steamer, more undeclared ads for her book of lists and her showing us her plans for her / Ron's doll's house. Naturally we were all right and it's going to be 50 shades of greige and to really mix it up, a very grey looking duck egg blue.
It then all kicked off at peak engagement time when best bubs forever Stinky Stace revealed that she's decided to call Princess Pickle, Rose. Sopha Rose was thrilled / fuming declaring her love for both mother and daughter again. Her message just oozed insincerity. And just imagine Soph, Rose won't have to add Rose in her teens!
A bit later and Gretel was in full flow on a rant about a tend message regarding Ron playing with a doll's house. 'Stayooopid peeeerrrrsan.' I'm sure Soph didn't send that message to herself as an excuse to have an angry little strop on her stories due to the green eyed monster taking her over yet again

Wednesday morning and she was feeling 'a bit lost this morning - for some reason' hmm what could have bought on these sudden mood swings between stropping and sulking? No, I can't think of anything... 🌹
She decided to actually play with Ron by emptying a pot noodle in to a plastic box for him, Jamie can go without his tea tonight, and then she started work on her doll's house. With an inexplicable soundtrack by NYSYNC she washed it and started decorating it by sticking lollypop sticks randomly to the walls. It looked shite obviously.

But the best was yet to come as she uploaded a story of her visiting Stacey and Rose at Pickle Cottage, making sure she was one of the first people to see the new baby. She cooed and clucked over Stacey almost as much as she did the baby, scarily sneaking in to her bedroom to leave her a present under her pillow. 😬 This was accompanied by a gridpost of her with them and yet another declaration of her love for them. I hope Stacey and Joe learn to sleep with one eye open now they've invited creepy crawler Soph in to their lives and home..

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Great recap again, @Bunnkykins - I was howling at "Jamie can go without his tea tonight" and you're bang on about the doll's house being shite, her being jealous, and the stinky family having to sleep with one eye open.

Love the title - well done, @Pollyanna263 - although, that's my kid's name and I am raging at these two chavs who are just butchering it.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what bollocks she'll spew out today? A staged photo of Fatty Arbuckle, Ronald and The Fresh Prince of Bell End together with some stolen and unacknowledged quote from Google? Another attempt perhaps at ASMR which is really an opportunity for her to show off her tatty candles and fake eucalyptus leaves as she puts them on a wholly impractical tray and calls it a relaxation station? (Fucking hell!😂) Maybe she'll sort out the utility room in her dolls house because let's face it, she will never be able to have one in HMP Maldon now they've fucked up the entire layout with bad design! A lunch montage perhaps, ready for when Ronnie is retuned from day release, sorry nursery, showing off her culinary skills with ready made pastry, spinach, eggs and tumeric?
Might there even be a "fresh "n" up" Friday today where she actually gets off her bony arse and does something actually related to what she is known for? I would be happy if she even just wanked the kitchen tap for a few minutes, to serve as a reminder that she's not laid catatonic on the couch from morning till night, while Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit creeps about taking photos of her!
This is amazing 😂😂

Bettygee

I get the feeling they could be moving into Grinch Mansion today? Jamiewipeyourbumbuminit has been suspiciously quiet

• Wow

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
Does she forget she showed us about two complete drawers full of make up brushes. So desperate for content she would have used inch’s knob to paint that dolls house. Can’t abide her
Oh god you’ve made me proper belly laugh, thank you 😂😂

Hinch has no manners, Jimbobs knob should be used for a paint job 😂
I hope the wind wrecks that house on her I really do! 😂

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I remember the first time I saw Mrs Hinch on TV and I was so surprised. I'd heard about her but didn't follow her and I thought "oh wow, she's not at all what I was expecting!" and it was obviously the EXACT response they (her, Inch, management) were hoping for. I'd assumed she was going to be nothing special in the looks dept, and here she was, this glamorous Essex girl, fully dolled up like a Boots counter. And therein lies a lot of her issues. Her image is EVERYTHING to her and so she is a slave to the diets, restrictive eating and filters.
She has a nasty personality, a proper mean girl (not even offering the bag of chocolates to her mate, merely handing her one like a peasant) and so she hides her foul personality behind a sweet and innocent public persona and hopes everyone buys it. Thankfully, the clever people on Tattle can't be decieved so easily!
Bravo! This sums her up perfectly!