Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘some items in this story are gifted’

Translation

‘Every item in this story is gifted but I dont want to look like a greedy cow and piss off my hinchers’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still no sign of the hideous wheeled crib in his room...
Nothing is more annoying than influencers who get gifted something and then sell it without even using it. That ralphie.rw got caught out on fb selling an unused (and expensive) cot. Probs the same for the wheeled crib.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why Jamie is getting it in the neck for asking about the batteries? Wouldn’t most people just say ‘sorry, no idea’. How is that content people watch? Why does she think it’s funny?

That would make me feel like tit if my partner broadcast like that to 2m people. Actually id feel like tit if I heard it being said to one close family member. Why does she have to ridicule him for asking a simple question?
She is ridiculous utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Did anyone spot the bumpers on Ronnies cot never mind the pillows etc I hope she’s read the lullaby trust safe sleep guidelines

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ok.it pains to to say that some touches in the nursery are nice.but surely Ron will mistake that toy for his mother peering over into his cot.
(3rd hint of 🦒 in one day so far......look into my eyes all you holiday companies)
I just don’t get the whole grey nursery, it’s just so boring and needs to fit in with her trend of the entire house being 100 shades of grey. kids need colour in their rooms, he’s not going to get much stimulation from bloody grey as he gets older!

Did anyone spot the bumpers on Ronnies cot never mind the pillows etc I hope she’s read the lullaby trust safe sleep guidelines

That’s ridiculous, I hope someone points out that’s putting him at risk by having those in his cot!

Reactions: 2
Wow! Good on you! Really. That's a decent size spider [emoji15] But what I don't get is the taking it to the garden business. Are they a protected species in the UK? [emoji23] When I get rid of spiders, I get rid of spiders [emoji6] No chance of them coming back. Hope this doesn't offend [emoji1317]
No offence taken. Usually I flush spiders down the toilet. Quickest way to say goodbye to them but this thing looked it would survive a flush down the loo so I got it as far away from my house as I could get it in the middle of the night. [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 2
Personally I am beyond caring. A young newly married man has lost his life trying to keep us safe destroyed by 10 yes 10 suspects.. How brave were they?. His wife of 4 weeks deserves every second of our thoughts not the self obsessed pretend sufferer of anxiety who preys on her "hinchers". His wife, family and friends will die anew every day for so many days even years. I truly do not give a tit that she has been gifted this tat or that. Just for gods sake let us all get a grip on reality. She is an Essex Chav, honed in a previous career as a successful sales person. Will we ever really know if they bought followers? We do see how her insta has changed to an aggressive sales platform and she is increasingly gifted more and more items when she is well able to pay for them. That policeman's wife will be taken care of but she and his family paid the ultimate price. How can we expect anyone to enter a service or a job where they need to be prepared to put their life on the line for a modest salary when an Essex chav can post cleaning tips they got from elsewhere, build an extension where most of the new furnishings have been gifted, have a baby - same applies and doesn't have a single relatable brain cell just insists we are all in this together. Guess what Sophie love no we aren't. Sophie enjoy your new baby and yes cash in on your second useless no doubt ghost written book. Its is not just your responsibility but that of your "Hinch army". Grow up and smell the coffee there are things going on that could not give a duck about cleaning loos with products your "guru" gets paid to promote and which are ..oh shall we say by the way..are proven bad for the environment and never designed for the many ways you idiots seek to use them. May you all go to spec savers and get the lens which enable you to read the bleeping manufacturers label before you misuse the product and then bleat of the hinchers facebook groups asking where you went wrong.

Mean time can more rational folks take a moment to just thank the emergency services for what they do and recognise that while some may not love them they do a hard job often asked to pay the ultimate sacrifice as this PC did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
The *gifted is doing my head in so I am reporting her to ASA for it. Also to make them aware her carpets, doors and coffee table were gifted but she isn’t tagging them in her stories.

Reactions: 17
No offence taken. Usually I flush spiders down the toilet. Quickest way to say goodbye to them but this thing looked it would survive a flush down the loo so I got it as far away from my house as I could get it in the middle of the night. [emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah I wouldn’t risk that coming back up the u bend, wet and angry 😂

Are you not concerned he’ll be knocking on your door in the middle of the night, pissed he’s just trekked miles to get back home though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never thought I’d say this but poor Jamie. The man only wanted to know where the batteries were and she did that to him. She had only just said that she had spent all day organising the house so who better to know where the bloody batteries are than her. She’s a twit. Nasty to everyone in her life.
I don't think he was genuinely looking for batteries or the nail clippers, for that matter. I think she sets up these little "annoyances" for "comedic value". It's probably another attempt at seeming like a relatable couple too i.e. our partners annoy us all at times, even Mrs Hinch's husband annoys her🙄 Nothing on her page is candid, especially considering she has to record on Snapchat for that filter and then upload to Instagram.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I wouldn’t risk that coming back up the u bend, wet and angry [emoji23]

Are you not concerned he’ll be knocking on your door in the middle of the night, pissed he’s just trekked miles to get back home though [emoji23]
No one wants a surprise spider in the toilet while doing a wee or poop. [emoji23]

I am hoping that because all the homes around here are identical outside it’d get confused and chap next doors instead. [emoji12][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one wants a surprise spider in the toilet while doing a wee or poop. [emoji23]

I am hoping that because all the homes around here are identical outside it’d get confused and chap next doors instead. [emoji12][emoji23]
A spider dropped on me mid poop once. The kids still talk about the time I fell through the bathroom door onto the landing, trousers round my ankles doing a kind of manoeuvre that seemed to be inspired by a ninja meets dog with fleas as I rolled whilst pawing at myself and shrieking.

Try that hinch, it would liven up your stories, plus you could hinch the skids off your new #gifted carpets afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she headed to that furniture store hoping if she mentioned who she is she might get another “press discount” .... noticed she didn’t mention the shops name on her stories, just said a rough location, I guess they said no!

Reactions: 17
Nothing is more annoying than influencers who get gifted something and then sell it without even using it. That ralphie.rw got caught out on fb selling an unused (and expensive) cot. Probs the same for the wheeled crib.
Didn't hinch's mum try and sell a dining table she had been gifted?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.