Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is basically showing companies what she would like and they will come running with gifts for her. Also why does she do *gifted and not #gifted?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 14
It baffles me that people are adding photos to their feed of Hinch & Jamie to wish them a happy anniversary 🤢. Even the comments are sickening to go with it.

Creeps me out knowing people have screen shotted the video she put up.. however we all know she loves the attention 🙄.

Reactions: 15
The first pic on her grid post looks like Jamie is having an "oh my god what am I doing?" moment with his head in his hands 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The first pic on her grid post looks like Jamie is having an "oh my god what am I doing?" moment with his head in his hands 🤣
Yea and dad cant control his emotions as he thinks ,'thank duck she'll be someone else's responsibility now'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What an utter nasty witch she is! He only asked where the batteries were and she rinses him! Of course she knows exactly where they are but making Jamie looks small and idiotic will make her soo relatable guys. Bag of nerves my arse, she wasn’t nervous earlier on in the day when she was showing off all her gifted items and trying to get her shoppers to buy them.
Oh and lastly she is not scared of spiders so wish she would stop going on about them the utter twit waffle
I’ve said it before, there are women who treat other people like this - particularly their husbands and partners and she absolutely justifies/validates it in the way she speaks to him!

Reactions: 8
S u E can't ever just be herself can she? Its either Gretel or The Butterflies. She knows she's got a deep down ugly tormented soul so can never show her true self. Jog on Grinch with your 'bargs' that you know you aren't ever paying a penny. You may still have plenty of deluded saps but the tide is slowly turning and plenty of us know what you're about. Make the most of it while you can duck.

S u E can't ever just be herself can she? Its either Gretel or The Butterflies. She knows she's got a deep down ugly tormented soul so can never show her true self. Jog on Grinch with your 'bargs' that you know you aren't ever paying a penny. You may still have plenty of deluded saps but the tide is slowly turning and plenty of us know what you're about. Make the most of it while you can duck.
That should say she not sue lol

Reactions: 6
Sorry to take the shine off Hinch’s special day (im not sorry really 🙄)

BUT

I’ve just noticed Im a VIP MEMBER now 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Yay drinks are on me 🙌🏽💃🏽🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The only reason she still loves a 'barg' is because it's all she really pays for. She ain't gonna spend THAT amount of money on a toybox herself, ever! But she'll happily take it for free and then plug it to the sheep all the while she's earning more from it.

She knows alot of her followers can't afford that stiff and so she carries on sharing these crappy little ebay bargains, which the followers will buy in their hundreds and she'll make even more money.

Does she really think that people can't see what she's really doing, how can all those people be so naive. They're giving us housewives a bad name

Reactions: 21
Hmm..chair for the landing where everyone sits-never.
Nice #gifted steiffe teddybear (personalised) would look good on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now that you’ve said you dreamed about her... I open up and say so did I a couple of days ago.

She was still pregnant and I was invited to her baby shower 🙈 She told me I wasn’t allowed to take pictures of her as she couldn’t edit them herself when they were put online 😂😂😂 She also told me not to take a close up of her as one would see her wrinkles 😂
I think she’s more worried about her spots to be fair 🤣😂 .... think that’s why she cakes the make up but that just makes all the bumps look bigger .... thank goodness for filters to save us from the ugliness ..... acts like a witch 🧙‍♀️: looks like a witch 🧙‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she’s more worried about her spots to be fair 🤣😂 .... think that’s why she cakes the make up but that just makes all the bumps look bigger .... thank goodness for filters to save us from the ugliness ..... acts like a witch 🧙‍♀️: looks like a witch 🧙‍♀️
[/QUOTE
Sorry to take the shine off Hinch’s special day (im not sorry really 🙄)

BUT

I’ve just noticed Im a VIP MEMBER now 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Yay drinks are on me 🙌🏽💃🏽🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾
Can someone remind me how to add an emoji with a like 🤯

Reactions: 1
That comment in one of her last stories "I need a little Free.....freestanding mirror by here"
We all know what you meant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wont be too long til she gets another letter from the ASA she keeps forgetting to tag her gifted carpet that she shows every 2 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest post (I don't know how to screenshot)
Yea-she reduces everyone to tears 🤣
She must have a borderline personality disorder surely?
That's offensive to people who actually have bpd. She definitely doesn't. She is just a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok.it pains to to say that some touches in the nursery are nice.but surely Ron will mistake that toy for his mother peering over into his cot.
(3rd hint of 🦒 in one day so far......look into my eyes all you holiday companies)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is so excited to go to the outlet furniture store. Sees loads of pieces she has been looking for. But only ends up getting one thing because she actually had to spend her own money on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.