Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinching is her word for cleaning though lol. If she's not a cleaner why does she have all those personalised cleaning products?

She'll say whatever she wants to get people to believe her and buy crap that lines her own pockets, I mean what kind of grown women in their right mind is going to want some silly little activity book that is really meant for kids?? And at 13 quid as well. She will literally do anything for a bit of dosh or a freebie and she clearly doesn't give 2 shits about her followers either.

. HRY-LX1 .
She has all them products because she is the MARKETING CHAMPION for these companies.

It is literally just a numbers game, companies will be approaching her because she has 2 million followers and has the "girl next door" persona, shes personable, she has a personality regardless as to whether you like her personality or not. The numbers say otherwise, all these accounts that get blocked and make another account to spy on her are all just adding to her numbers and all these companies see is that she has a reach of MILLIONS of people that they can get exposure at the cost of a few free products and not paying through the teeth for prime time adverts on TV, for example.

Reactions: 6
Wow, this is what you get for 'liking' a negative reply on one of her posts. Jesus Christ, this woman really is deluded if she thinks living in a positive little bubble is a healthy thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her time is limited.

There’s only so long Instagram will be popular.
Facebook was big during my late teens and early adulthood.
Now it’s instagrams turn.

Unless she gets her own tv shoes or does YouTube or something similar, I think her fame will be short lived.

I vote for hinch to go to the jungle. It would make my day. 😂
Ha can you imagine her in a jungle even a fake one it would be hilarious you might even get to see how she really looks ... it will never happen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤢
There's a difference between a lovely gift and showing off when will the madness end! Lol when did people become so obsessed with minky sanitary towel and £13 colouring books. I colour in my son's I would rather colour in the hulk than a bottle of cif

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I am absolutely dying at this. Look at what I've just spotted on wilkos sandpaper [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pervy elephant gets about a bit don't it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What is wrong with her pretending to scratch her face like some crazy woman talking about spiders, so dramatic and disrespectful to people who have real phobias

Reactions: 11
I am absolutely dying at this. Look at what I've just spotted on wilkos sandpaper [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

. HRY-LX1 .
Perhaps trace was trying to say goodbye to the circus?🎪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely - they are brilliant and that's honestly the first time I've seen her be anyway maternal, I'm sure she is off camera but I think her followers would much prefer these type of videos to the swipe ups!
Surely as well, you should be making the most of the time you have with your little ones. They grow up so quickly. Whats more important: watching them grow up or your ebay links?

Reactions: 5

. HRY-LX1 .
Funniest thing on the Internet today. I'm absolutely creasing.

Don't tell her hinchers, they'll be running out to wilkos to stick it in a barg ebayer frame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder when she will address why Jamie never seems to be at work anymore - bet he is her new manager.

Reactions: 10
Funniest thing on the Internet today. I'm absolutely creasing.

Don't tell her hinchers, they'll be running out to wilkos to stick it in a bag ebayer frame.
I wonder if the company who made it knows [emoji23] after seeing this I very much doubt she's going to put it up in his room.

And if she does, I'll happily forfeit a block to show her haha. I've got other accounts to view her from lol

Reactions: 2
I'm only just catching up here but is there actually anything that's been paid for in respect of this extension. It all seems to be "gifted". That goes for all the baby things too!

Reactions: 10
I just said that she needed to stop the bullshit. And made a comment about the ‘small profit’ she’s making buying her an extension and a Range Rover. Also mentioned the reason she made the book wasn’t for anyone’s benefit but her own, and said that most people in the same situation would do the same, but only she can bullshit so much about it!
i think this was the comment i liked.. then she blocked me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That spider in the paper wrapping was tiny. I had to deal with this beast last night on the unit at the bottom of my bed. By myself. No man to come save me with his doggy poo bag. After about 10 minutes of psyching myself up to put the glass over it I did it, put it outside about 10 metres away from my house and went to bed. All while using my crutch because I have limited mobility. God help her if she was ever to be a single mum and have to deal with everything by herself.

Like someone previously mentioned about the day she had with card being declined, finding out a friend has a terminal illness (sorry to hear that, it’s awful news to get) and a poop on the floor and then Hinch thinks she’s had a bad day because a spider the size of a 10p was the paper wrapping interrupted her showing off what she’d bought and she had to wait for Jamie to come home to deal with it. duck right off Soph you snowflake!

I’m really laughing at the fact she was ‘inspired’ by the dummy clip of how to decorate Ronnie’s room.

Grey and baby blue with pine features in a nursery... groundbreaking that 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.