Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘er’ she keeps putting on the end of eBay is reallyyyy pissing me off now 🙄

Can someone explain it to me because I don’t get it, (same with Becky home sweet home)
So does Hinch look for stuff on eBay and then email the seller asking to do aff link?? Like Becky, does she email new look etc when advertising their sales and ask for aff link??
No you don't need to ask the sellers permission. You sign up to the eBay affiliate team and you can just go on straight away and when you purchase you get an affiliate link. Lots of people do it but Hinch is sly as she makes a point of "ohhh look what I've just BOUGHT" as it seems more real than look what I got sent.... I mean technically she purchases the items for £10 or so and makes thousands but as she emphasizes the fact she's bought them, it looks, to her unaware followers that she's just doing it to show everyone a deal.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Wow. I knew there’d be lots to read today after watching her stories and you guys did not disappoint [emoji1787]

If someone stopped watching her before her break and just started again today they’d think she was never gone. Her first posts were Henry in bed and spraying febreze on the bed.

She never had a coffee table before - yeah probably because she was never gifted one. That’s the only way she gets things.

Funny how she didn’t mention her extension till it was done, yet has managed to get nearly everything gifted. That means she must have contacted companies herself and asked for freebies in exchange for advertising them, even though she can more than afford it all. [emoji2370]
Talk about being greedy and entitled [emoji849]

YES i thought this - nothing said on insta about her extension but she's had all this free stuff - so Jamie has been onto all the companies for the past few months saying if you gift us stuff my wife will flog it on her page to her 2.6million bought followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES i thought this - nothing said on insta about her extension but she's had all this free stuff - so Jamie has been onto all the companies for the past few months saying if you gift us stuff my wife will flog it on her page to her 2.6million bought followers!
She’s hinted a while ago about it. Had some sticker of building works. And then she did show her followers laminate floor samples. So she just planted little seeds here and there.

I wanted a table similar. Mirror or glass with a base at the bottom aswel. No way I’m buying that now. I don’t want people thinking I’m some hincher.

Reactions: 7
This is off topic, but The Hinch Army have been sending very nasty messages to another Instagram user who is going through an awful time at the minute. And we are accused of being trolls.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just come across this picture of her.... Blow up doll comes to mind 🤣
I find that picture horrible. The way shenhunches herself to make her bones more prominent.
The heavy contouring really does look drag queen or blow up doll like you said

Reactions: 9
Is she decorating her house as a joke? Noone can have this much bad taste in things surely!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK it's clear I'm not her biggest fan, but i was absolutely delighted to see that clip of Jamie and Ronnie when he wouldn't let go of the bouncer... that's absolutely what you would expect on insta from a new mammy... i think that's the first post she's done in MONTHS that I actually didn't cringe at ...

Reactions: 40
Has Jamie quit his job
Or is he working for home
I dare say he's quit his job, as he needs to be there to put together all the things she's been gifted as well as the night feeds, cant see her doing that. Hinch will see to the dog but not the baby

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell I'm so mad at Easy Life giving her a discount code to give out after she blatantly took the piss out of people with health and mobility issues.
Is everyone so brainwashed by this woman now that she can do no wrong.
I fully intend to email them. 😡
Can i ask a question...didn't she say she ordered those bin stickers from Ebay??? The only thing she seemed to order from EasyLife was the kneeler thing after she took the piss out of her dad, so why is their discount code on the pics of the bin stickers???

Reactions: 15
Still catching up so sorry if this has already been said but bleeping hell every item in that house has been gifted! She hasn’t spent a bloody penny. But remember guys she is so relatable 🙄

Reactions: 18
Her stories are causing me physical pain from cringing too hard but I can't stop watching! Her decor is too tacky for words!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off the point for a mo.love you all my tattlers, why don't you all come round to my place and we'll open a few bottles of bubbles -what a hoot we would have! Gifts will be gratefully received. ATB

The bear of nightmares....blimey with that and the elephant picture poor Ron Ron will never have an easy night 😂🤣😂
Where is that sewing machine.she could turn his curtains up and hopefully stitch her texting finger in the hem

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.