Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The light shade, the light shade 🤦‍♀️
And then out came a cheese plant and I was transported back to 1986...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More free stuff today! That light looks like something out of a nightclub in footballers wives!

I’m getting in first - the bed is free from the Luxury bed company 🙌🏼 Guuuuuuyss
Peter Stringfellow called, he wants his light fitting back...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s not though is she? Her wee story was ‘all I do is clean my home, I don’t hurt anybody!’ So seems like she’s a cleaning account to me!
A while back, when she was still pregnant, did she not say that she was only going to be showing "hinching" on her account from then on?! "Hinching" is her equivalent of cleaning, therefore, a cleaning account??!!

Reactions: 17
More free stuff today! That light looks like something out of a nightclub in footballers wives! Ive always wondered who buys that stuff - well now I know.
Same goes with her fascination for crushed velvet. Its so cheap and tacky.

I’m getting in first - the bed is free from the Luxury bed company 🙌🏼 Guuuuuuyss

Reactions: 2
I'm absolutely raging this morning about that journal thing! Kelly Terranova had a business called the Bees Knees, she had beautiful mental health journals with daily goals and colouring bits, a percentage of which when to motor neuron disease which her mother has, she has had to close that business because people like this shady bish has blatantly copied to line her greedy pockets!

She doesn't have an original thought in her head and these idiots who buy her tit thinks she's relatable? They're dumber than her! I'm so angry I'm away to batter my Hoover around my house!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Even This Morning have sussed her out, see Hinch made the excuse she hasn't appeared on the programme any more as she was pregnant.... er no love it's because the few times you appeared on there you had no idea what you was talking about and kept saying the word 'literally'. Just accept you have been replaced by Lynsey Queen of Clean who isnt up her own arse, has a colourful house and can string a sentence together.
Hinch can't use the excuse about anxiety as she made all that up to gain sympathy and extra followers. There's people out there who do suffer from anxiety and again she's taking the piss out of them just like she did with that magazine with people of limited mobility. Wish more people could see her for what she is
I love Lynsey Queen of clean!! Yeah she gets gifted stuff too but she always declares it. She is just real and honest about every single thing. Her home is lovely and bright and has lots of character. She runs a cleaning business and has built up such a genuine fan base.

Whereas everything about hinch is fake

Reactions: 13
The ‘er’ she keeps putting on the end of eBay is reallyyyy pissing me off now 🙄

Can someone explain it to me because I don’t get it, (same with Becky home sweet home)
So does Hinch look for stuff on eBay and then email the seller asking to do aff link?? Like Becky, does she email new look etc when advertising their sales and ask for aff link??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
People have said about her never mentioning jamies family. On her highlights theres a baby hinch one and it starts with her dad but then goes to "auntie annick" she must be jamies sister because they have similar eyes.
I thounght Aunt Annick was her brothers wife

Reactions: 1
As she doesn't respond to "normal" people who send DM........Sophie, if you are reading this, don't pull that curled leaf on your cheese plant. It is just a new young leaf developing, it will open in time x

ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see her as a 'lifestyle' account. She shops, she cleans, she decorates her home, she takes her dog for a run in his favourite park and has ridiculously expensive baby showers. I don't think it really matters what she shows.

People then follow her because they want to live her lifestyle and she shows them how by having the swipe ups and books and stories.

I guess it just boggles the mind that so many people want to be like her!!!
I just see her as a total c*** 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thounght Aunt Annick was her brothers wife
Annick is Jamie's sister. Their mum is called Lorraine. If you look on Hinchs fb it shows Annick liking and commenting and then on 1 of Annicks photos Lorraine Hinchliffe has commented and she's replied back calling her mum

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.