Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have said about her never mentioning jamies family. On her highlights theres a baby hinch one and it starts with her dad but then goes to "auntie annick" she must be jamies sister because they have similar eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sheer audacity of showing thousands and thousands of pounds of freebies, followed moments later by ‘buy my new ‘book’ and line my pockets even more’.

It’s disgraceful!

The sales voice absolutely killed me when she was showing off her activity book. HOW DO HER MINIONS NOT SEE THROUGH THIS?!

Rattle.

Hahhahahahha.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Toy box almost £1000 seriously how is that relatable ? It’s not even that special definitely no barg !!
I am absolutely astounded at those toy boxes costing ‘from’ £995!!!!!! What the actual duck!!!!! People are honestly insane! More money than sense

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Hello, long time lurking on the site. (And im not Sophie! 😂)
Anyone else find it odd that Ronnie her son is listed last on the latest post. I get that Henry is part of the family and has been since before Ronnie arrived but still I would put my son above my dog.... 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
The sheer audacity of showing thousands and thousands of pounds of freebies, followed moments later by ‘buy my new ‘book’ and line my pockets even more’.

It’s disgraceful!

The sales voice absolutely killed me when she was showing off her activity book. HOW DO HER MINIONS NOT SEE THROUGH THIS?!

Rattle.

Hahhahahahha.
If she had spelt it right then there’s a chance some of them may have seen the light 🙄

No one would buy that
It’s not even child friendly....

Reactions: 3
We... Us... We... You.... We.... All together sales yammer for the sheeple

Reactions: 12
She's monitoring those comments like a hawk. Anything she doesn't like is being removed as fast as it went on. I would say the woman's post calling it rattle will be removed too as hinch will not want people looking into this and being redirected here so she's uncovered. They're only allowed to be redirected to her swipe ups

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And she's back to spraying chemicals all round the house. Why oh why does she spray that crap all over Henry's bed every day? That poor dog must feel so ill.
That's why he's always on his back semi conscious ...either.toxic fumes or he's pretending not to hear Celine Dion singing him to sleep again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Two days ago I paid a small fortune for furniture from the site the coffee table is from, after seeing it being gifted to her today has made me so angry that we work hard to pay for items while they give them away for free. I've cancelled my whole order. I've sent the store a email with the reason why so looking forward to the reply.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Hello, long time lurking on the site. (And im not Sophie! 😂)
Anyone else find it odd that Ronnie her son is listed last on the latest post. I get that Henry is part of the family and has been since before Ronnie arrived but still I would put my son above my dog.... 🤔🤷‍♀️
I can't believe it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone please gift her a dictionary to learn some new words 🙄
I thought the same thing about the dog, it’s not a very maternal thing to do

Reactions: 8
As a point, I hate those complete it yourself books - ever since Alfie Deyes did his pointless blog journal (another gleam person I think), I think they’re a huge rip off. And there were a lot of parents who bought that book for their teenager to find a sentence and a border - proper rip off! Yes, people do well with activity books but when you can get them for pennies from home bargains, why would we need this?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.