Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Costing a grand and it was pretty tiny too. Looks like nothing special and for that price I'd at least expect it to have a soft closing hinge. She had to be careful not to catch her fingers when closing it, so it's not exactly ideal for a small child. I would have priced that at £50-70 max, and only because it is personalised.
S’all right, judging by Henry he’s not going to have many toys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does this woman not realise how miserable and inadequate she makes people feel? I’m sitting here looking around my home feeling like I’m living in a hovel! My 11 year old carpets desperately need replacing, I hate the flooring in my kitchen, my cooker is on its last legs, I could do with a new hoover and I’ve been saving up for 2 months just to be able to buy a new rug for the lounge. It makes me so miserable when I see her perfect bloody house with all her gifted crap! I used to be content with my cosy, colourful, lived in home but since following this vile woman I feel so dissatisfied with my life. Does she not realise how negative and dissatisfied she makes ordinary people feel? I have decided today to unfollow her and hopefully fall back in love with my home. She definitely needs to come with a bloody health warning!
If it makes u feel bad then definitely dont watch her. But also maybe come off here because its very tempting to check out her stories to find out what ppl are referring to on here. Im thinking of doing that because its affecting me too and its not worth it. Shes not going to get stopped and shes not voluntarily stopping so no point really anymore. Best wishes to you 😊xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she's had to reveal the book because it was outed on here 🤔🤔
She annoyed me saying she will post a link on sunday. Are her army so daft they cant think for themselves and check out amazon. Oh no sorry less money in commission for her from amazon. Should just bypass them and wait for B&M if they must buy it. But pref dont buy it 😂

can't remember if that ended up as swipe up if it was then she had no intention in doing so just all for the gram.
Its all still on one of her million highlights 😊

Reactions: 5
Hey Guyyysss
I just wanted to show you what I (somebody else) have been working on...

TA DAAAA

I paid about £1.50 - £2.00 for it, I cant remember the exact amount but I’ll find the EXACT link for you all and if you enter the code IMSUCKER you’ll get it for FULL price 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She only wants to be gifted high value items so if she offers a discount code like the coffee table earlier today then that'll be more commission for her - greedy cow.
Soph no point in going on about your bargain clock and TX Maxx lamp you are still not relatable and so far up your own arse you'd choke

Reactions: 12
Anyone else see all mention of Gleam has been removed from her bio? 🤔 used to have mrshinch@gleamfutures or something... wonder if she’s been dropped for being a loose cannon, mocking the disabled and dodgy salesman. I mean woman.
I’ve noticed she just started following another gleam type person... Sophie. Probs under new management

Reactions: 3
It’s still a @gleamfutures email when you click on the email button. You can only put one website on, so guess it’s going to be pre-order links now until the ”activity journal” comes out (sounds like something you buy for a 5 year old....)
If you don’t like them very much 🙈🤣😂🤣😂

Lurker here! I absolutely LOVE the apple and pear 😂 I've been eyeing them up for aaages! Ha. I agree 100% that the coffee table is dangerous, she'll learn one way or another 🤷🏼‍♀️
Unfortunately it probs won’t be her head that get cracked open 🤔

Reactions: 2
I went on a bit of a nighttime lurk and went all the way back to her Instagram stories from 52 weeks ago and jesus does she sound different! First of all she did some actual cleaning, and her voice sounded so much happier, bubblier and laid back. It didn’t seem so staged as it does now. No “swipe up for this”, no ads or gifts, it was like a different account completely.

On another note - the elephant picture from Trace....I thought it was just a photo frame with a standard stock photo in it at first, but nope, it’s genuinely a framed picture of a sodding elephant 😐

Reactions: 9
If I was selling an activity book I would showing a few of the pages on my stories to give an example of what it’s like. Do you think the reason she hasn’t is because she knows it’s tit? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just unfollowed someone who I used to be friends with because she posted that she had pre ordered the book 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So today I had gathered.....

*Hinchy is back!!! More than likely not because she chose to have maternity leave but because she was having a dirty great pointless extension put on her house and she had to wait till it was finished to be able to make money.

*She has more than likely been gifted every single aspect of her new extension

*She has now designed a colouring book which is basically a way to con her “army” 🤮 into spending their hard earned cash on something that they can get from the £1 shop

*she is happy to give her child nightmares with a freaky elephant photo stuck on the poor sods wall

*she is still as annoying as ever with the way she speaks.

I would definitely brace yourselves for many more swipe ups that will be coming our way as let’s face it she’s 6 weeks behind!

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she's had to reveal the book because it was outed on here 🤔🤔
One of the hinchers I still painfully follow (not got round to unfollowing) shared it hours before she did this morning bet she’s livid!!

Anyone else see all mention of Gleam has been removed from her bio? 🤔 used to have mrshinch@gleamfutures or something... wonder if she’s been dropped for being a loose cannon, mocking the disabled and dodgy salesman. I mean woman.
I hope they’ve sacked her😃😃😃😃

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.