Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New member, and was only going to be a lurker, but seeing this I just had to comment.

I know you will know this, deep down, but please don't compare yourself to others, especially on social media. It can be so disheartening, and it can be very detrimental to someone's mental health, especially if that someone is already in an emotionally vulnerable place and it sounds like you are right now. I get it, I hate my job. I've been there for the past 4 years, I despise waking up in the morning to go there, and it's arguably triggered a mild depression/anxiety in me. I was signed off sick by my GP in November last year due to work stress because of poor management (I'm only 25). I've had 22 interviews in the past 14 months and been rejected from them all. I had an abnormal smear test in January, my ex cheated on me in March and for the past 9 months I've just felt shite in every which way. This is in no way me bragging about how my life's been 'so much harder' than yours, so please don't think it is! I'm just saying that sometimes social media, and Instagram especially can be used as a form of escapism, from your life, that's how I've been using it recently (especially all the proper house accounts, unlike Hinch), but it can really take it's toll on you if your not in a good emotional place in your life.

Instagram is a business platform now (coincides with when Facebook took over I reckon), long gone are the days of people Instagramming plates of food like in the early days. I look at all these Youtubers, Bloggers, Instagram accounts and I get jealous. I want a piece of the pie! I could have been one of these mega Youtube guru's earning millions, I was off that age when it all really took off. It's a shame that this is an aspiration for people now. Don't study and go to uni, just upload a makeup tutorial, go on Love Island, shag someone on National TV you'll be a millionaire in no time. It's quick money. It's not fair. I slogged away at uni, I had to save for 4 years whilst renting to get on the property ladder with no help from bank of mum and dad (I'm on the property ladder now though so that makes me more advantaged than others). I'm having to play thousands of my own money for work and repairs, furniture, decoration etc. I wish I could earn a £1k+ collab for one insta post, get gifted furniture for my house, but I can't, so it means I have to stay in a job that I hate just so I can afford everything this house is going to cost me. I do realise talking about having house makes it sound like a humble brag which is not what I'm trying to do at all, I'm just saying that as a single person going through all this on my own (and I don't even have kids, I can't imagine the extra stress that adds), I get jealous when I see these free gifts, collabs, PR stuff, from people who are already millionaires, and to be honest, I sometimes wish I was one of them.

All publicity is good publicity, even with these threads.. everybody buys into that business (Mrs Hinch being the business here), whether you admire her or can't stand her, she's still getting the clicks and the views, so the till is still ringing.

I mean I am a complete hypocrite because I've spent the last 3 days on Tattle being a big nosey bastard with all the gossip :') but please please try to no longer compare yourself and get upset. Maybe just try to categorise her? Try to treat her as a business and it may help you detach/disengage? I still follow her, view her stories if she's at the top of my feed, but I don't go actively looking for her. Also, not that I'm in any way defending Hinchy, you don't know how beautiful her life really is or whether her relationship is all butterflies.

Apologies if you find this long-winded reply (you didn't ask for my life story) like a chastisement, but focus on you. You have to slog it in work all week in what I imagine is a demanding role, but I bet you appreciate the second you step your foot over the door and get to relax in your home. So what if you have a load of cheap crap!?? You can't take it with you when you die so who gives a duck. You've got more important things than fancy showhome and that's your children. It's hard, but please no longer compare yourself to that woman, her life seems boring as duck!

I think you should write yourself little goals each day/week. They don't have to be big milestones, just things that normal WORKING people with families have to do e.g. 'managed to take the dry washing off the maiden and put away within a week' (rather than the 2 weeks I usually leave it for). Big hugs, thinking of you xx
That is one of the most beautifully written and thoughtful posts I’ve read x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t find houseatno4 - sister-in-law’s insta account. Found it yesterday but today GONE

Reactions: 1
What a good mate her trace must be.she came round sometime between Henry being put to bed and soph showing of her carpet to tone down the colour of her nail polish?
Or did she?? 🤔. I’m still betting she’s under the extension or they’ve had a falling out cos Trace called her on all her fuckery.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or did she?? 🤔. I’m still betting she’s under the extension or they’ve had a falling out cos Trace called her on all her fuckery.
She has just posted about Tracy as she has framed her baby shower gift 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hinch's house isn't very childproof just hope Ronnie doesnt bang his head on that coffee table when he's crawling...
£36.99 per SQM.... for a carpet that will get covered in sick , piss and poo but then she'll just get gifted another one 🤔
I can’t wait till he’s old enuff to remove his full nappy and slide down the stairs 🤣😂🙈🤣😂

She has just posted about Tracy as she has framed her baby shower gift 🙄.
Yeah but the baby shower was months ago .... although I don’t remember seeing Trace there ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dont
She’s obviously had a professional cleaning company in to clean the whole house before she’s moved back in, which I would 100% do if I had the money to do it!
BUT is she going to admit to the hinchers that she’s done that or is she going to pretend she hinched 🤢 the whole house herself 🤔
Because if I was a hincher I would want to see stories of her doing it. You know, actually cleaning a house thats dirty!

I mean she is supposed to be a cleaning account 💁🏽‍♀️
Don’t! I said on another thread if she was honest and open about the extension it would be a good opportunity for her account to show how to clean actual dirty things, the best products to use etc but got jumped on. I wasn’t expecting her to clean the whole thing a few days post partum but showing the mess, it being cleaned, explaining how etc could have done her account the world of good IMO

Reactions: 8
Had she got ANY colour in that house? Have grey, fine. But also have some pops of colour. Interior designer, my arse.

Reactions: 7
Cheers Trace for the elephant who looks like he's about to launch into a full sexual assault. Perfect for my child's bedroom. Jesus christ. The look on it.
WTF. that's all folks.

I know what ma barker is going to put in that tiny little hanging thing...all of her favourite recipes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An elephant that looks like it’s about to launch into a sexual assault?! Iv heard it all now. People are going just as bat tit crazy as she can be 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd hate for the baby to get that sofr toy mixed up with a real bottle of elbow grease. Couldn't have thought of a more stupid idea.

Although having an extension built with a newborn is probably up there. That poor child is already an accessory for her.

Reactions: 21
Oh and I'm sure she would hate my daughter's nursery [emoji23][emoji23] come on give the kid some colour!
Omg I love it [emoji7] its exactly how a baby's room should look.

My youngest 2 share and their room is grey [emoji23] but they have lots of colourful accessories, baby hinch's room isn't very stimulating for him [emoji53]

Reactions: 5
Hi, I dont post much on here & other forums, I usually just read but i wanted to ask, is anybody a bit concerned about the dummy clips shes advertising in her stories? I had a look at the company and theres no mention of any CE testing, and by law they must be tested. A lot of them dont pass because they're too much of a hazard. I'm in a lot of craft groups and see people post about it all the time.

I might be totally wrong and they're perfectly safe, but I just found it strange that the CE testing wasnt displayed on the account. I normally don't comment on forums, but they could be a risk to kids and just wondered if I was over reacting [emoji85]

But if she is promoting them to 2m people & they're not tested it's a disaster waiting to happen!
I used to make these and run my own insta business, I paid £300 to have my designs tested. I messaged that company a while back asking if her products conformed to the BSEN rules and I was blocked lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.